Moving On...

Jindy One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Andy's POV

 

 

How many days have passed already but you are still on that same spot. You have never missed a day going and just sitting silently but most of the time crying...

 

The white roses are already piling up on the side but u dont notice it you just keeps on bringing them coz there are my favorite flowers. I remember the 1st bouquet you gave me is perfectly preserved on a frame that is now hanging on our living room. Its just a reminder that on that day you were mine and I am yours forever...

 

Forever...

 

I did promised to be with you forever but seeing you now meant that I couldn't keep my promise. Im so sorry for that Jinnie.

 

Sorry for I cannot stay with you.

 

Sorry for I couldn't fulfill my promise to grow old with you. 

 

Sorry for I won't be able to cook for you coz we know you're such a bad cook.

 

Sorry for I won't be able to make you laugh and blush with my cute aegyo. *u said that... not me...

 

Sorry for not giving us enough time to build memories.

 

Sorry for making you cry just like now, Jinnie.

 

Im so sorry... 

 

I keep repeating those sentences but u cant seem to hear them. Every day u came by every words I say you cant hear them even though I shout it out on you, you won't hear them. 

 

You keep clutching your chest... I know you're hurt...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter