Disastrous day

Every you, Every me

Woo bin opened the door hastily with extra force, making it flew backward hitting the wall behind with a loud thud. He hurriedly enters his personal space, cursing under his breath at the previous sound. Before anything, he remembered that he is now not living alone. Considering the fact that Jong suk might passed his room to head for the bathroom, Woo bin quickly turned back at the door when he was about to open his wardrobe and kick it closed, as he's busy drying himself from the shower he just took. Everything was choatic for the young model. He glanced over the clock, and that's only gotten his more restless. The thing is, Woo bin had woken up way too late. He's not usually a person who would sleep in till mid day, even on his free day. However, blame his tough luck that he just had to woke up exactly one hour before his manager would picks him up for the day's schedule. 'Did I woke up on the wrong side of the bed?' Woo bin found himself asking to no one, as he lay out the appropriate outfit he's going to wear. 

Just when he's about to remove the towel hanging low around his waist, his room's door cracked open, revealing one Lee Jong suk. Woo bin stares at the younger weirdly. His hand immediately stopped moving, and despite him being late and all, he can't shakes off this odd feeling when Lee Jong suk entered his room, looking half asleep- or maybe he's still sleeping cause the younger's eyes seems to closed all the way down and he obviously doesn't realized the room he was in. 

Shocked was an understatement when Jong suk is making bee-line toward his way. He instictly takes a step backward when Jong suk is standing in front of him, as his hand roamed around Woo bin's body. The model had unknowingly held in his breathe at the sudden contact. The ticklish sensation from the foreign long fingers flared up Woo bin's ears. 

"Ohhh here.." Jong suk mumbled in simple English when he hangs his towel over Woo bin's shoulder. Ruffling his hair, Jong suk turned around and walked, only to tumbles by the bed and fall forward on his knee. "Ouchh.." Jong suk winched. From behind, Woo bin almost bend over to help the poor soul, because for a moment, just a moment, he thought the small sound escaped from Jong suk's mouth was cute. Feeling embarrassed, Woo bin ruffled his own hair, but eyes not quite leaving the intruder. If Woo bin could put it into words, it was adorable yet annoying. He then quickly takes off the towel away from his shoulder and hanged it elseway. 

Jong suk on the other hand, is still on the floor, fingers roaming around. He then slowly climbed onto the bed. Woo bin instantly feared if Jong suk would suddenly undress there and then, when he saw the younger is tugging the end of his shirt. Alarmed, Woo bin quickly pushed down Jong suk, until he was completely lying down. Jong suk rolled around and soon enough he curled into fetus position. Woo bin finally able to breathes in relief when he heard a soft snore. Cautiously, he approached the sleeping guy and study his face. There was a hint of dark circles under his eyes. 'He probably just tired' Woo bin thought. He remembered that Jong suk used to stay abroad, so he assumed the younger is yet to adjust his biological clock. 

Ring~

Woo bin got startled by the loud incoming call ringtone. He always put the volume on maximum, just in case he was sleeping or temporarily misplaced his phone, it would be easier for him to get the phone. Woo bin then quickly answered it and move away from the bed, as he saw Jong suk is stirring. For unknown reason, he wanted to let the younger to get more sleep. 

"Are you ready yet? I almost reach your place" Gary informed. 

"What? Already?" Woo bin asked nervously, as he looked at the clock. 15 more minutes till the promised time. 

"Yeah..any problem, Woo bin-ah?" 

"No no no..I'll meet you downstairs" Woo bin said, and hung up. He can't effort to wastes any more time. At first, it was kind of awkward to let go of the towel but since he saw Jong suk is fast asleep and he convinced himself that he's in his own room, Woo bin proceed to dress up. 'Sleep at your own risk' Woo bin said, staring into the mirror, where it caught Jong suk's reflection perfectly. Woo bin then leaves the room once he's all set for the schedule. He assumed that Jong suk will be fine by his own, so he left without any worry after drinking a glass of milk.
***
Jong suk felt a bit lost once he opened his eyes. He looked at the foreign surrounding. He clearly remembered Soo hyuk's room was of different design last night. Then how come it completely changed over a night? Still cannot comprehend the situation he was in, Jong suk changed into a sitting position and let his eyes roamed around again. 

"As far I know, there's only 2 bedroom..." Jong suk paused and feels an unknown fear rising. "..don't tell me..." Jong suk couldn't find himself to continue. He looked at his own reflection with horror. "..aaarrghhhhhhhh!!!!!" Jong suk got up abruptly and instictly staright up his cloth. "How the hell did I came here and even slept on his bed?!" Jong suk thought panickly. He was pacing the floor and hitting his head out of embarrassment and nervousness when he noticed the oh so familiar blue coloured towel hanging over the study's chair. "How...?" Jong suk gripped onto the towel tightly. It was then when his mind finally revealed his embarrasing action on how he had mistaken Woo bin's room for the bathroom. "Really Jong suk-ah? Don't you have any better way to embarrass yourself? What would he thinks of you now?!" Jong suk scolded himself, on his way out of Woo bin's room. He had make sure to fix the bed and clean any possible thing that can be used as evident against him later before he leaves the room. He then headed over the real bathroom, red faced. 

"I remembered hanging my towel somewhere earlier...." Jong suk remembered painfully, his face heated up. "Tall...firm..." the younger reminisced as hard as he could, as his eyes fixed at the hanger-pole. "No..no...no...it can't be..oh God..please NO!!!!" Jong suk chanted, as he got a slight idea that he might had hanged the towel over Woo bin. "Aish! I can't believe this!" Jong suk cursed himself. He already so red from embarrassment. "I just want to hide myself away from that dinosour now" Jong suk thought desperately, if Woo bin really was in his room when he had made a fool out of himself. "Pabo Jong suk!!" Feeling regret to the core, Jong suk exited the bathroom once he's finished, head hanging low.

He finds the house is utterly quiet when he walked into the kitchen to prepare some late lunch (it's way past lunch time actually; it's almost 4) for himself. There was nothing much to cook inside the refrigerator. "Kimchi fried rice will do" Jong suk decided and began preparing the ingredients. He was hesitant at first to use the knife to cut the kimchi into bite-sized. It looks so shiny and dangerously sharp. Taking few deep breath, Jong suk finally managed to pull himself together and convinced himself to proceed with the sharp blade. 

It didn't takes long for him to finish cooking since Jong suk is a good cook. He self-learned to cook and did the other chores by himself since he's been staying abroad, away from his family, since he was 10. He was enjoying the meal alone quietly, when his phone vibrated. His face bright up instantly as the line is connected. "Jae Jae-ah..." Jong suk smiled all the way up to his ears. 

"Yah Sukkie..where are you? I went to your place but your attendant said you weren't home" 

"I was at...somewhere...yah..you should have let me know first if you're coming to meet me" Jong suk reminded. His best friend surely have the love for barging into people's place without any notice. 

"Stop nagging ahjusshi.." Jae Hyun mocked. "..tell me where you're now. I'll come pick you up.." Ahn Jae Hyun offered. He knows Jong suk will takes some time to be familiar at his own country. He can't have his greatest best friend to go missing. He will be drop dead if Soo Hyuk hyung found out. 

"No need to troubled yourself.." Jong suk politely declined. He can't let Jae Hyun to find out about him staying with Woo bin yet. "..i'll meet you at the cafe near our building.."

"It's fine with me..but, do you even know how to get there..?" Jae Hyun asked worriedly. 

"Yah yah..you started to sound like my hyung.." Jong suk warned, pretending to sounded angry. 

"Arasso arasso..we'll meet there, okay?" quickly say. He knows Jong suk doesn't like people to fuss over him with his safety issue more than anything else. 

"Okay.." Jong suk then quickly cleans up the dishes and rush to grabbed his things in the room before leaving the house. His mind is too focused to meet his best friend and also his business partner, that he doesn't realised that he will be in a deep trouble later on. 
***
"You're late!" Jae hyun greeted his friend with a fake angry expression. 

"Mian mian...I gave the wrong direction to the driver" Jong suk flashed his famous puppy-smile, as he pulled out the chair and sat opposite of Jae Hyun. His long hand then reach over for the delicious looking hot chocolate and slides Jae Hyun's cup to his side. Blowing a bit over the hot drink, Jong suk then takes a sip, trying to get over the numbness in his entire body. He really hated the weather. It's cold and icy. 

"yahhh that's mine!" Jae Hyun whined, his eyes are looking at the stolen drink. However, Jae Hyun can't remained angry when he saw that cheeky adorable smile Jong suk was giving him. "..you said driver? Don't tell me you came here by cab! Why aren't you driving?" 

"Well..." Jong suk started, "..you can say my car is still at home.." he paused, "..or something like that" Jong suk gave a small reasurring nod. 

"Then where could you possibly be at before meeting me here?" Jae Hyun asked seriously. "You're not the type that would go around without your car" he reasoned out.

"Something happened.." Jong suk answered half-heartedly. "..I don't think you call me out just to interrogate me like this.." Jong suk takes another sip. 

"Of course not..but you're acting a little bit out of tune..what are you hiding from me?" Jae Hyun insisted. He too takes a sip of his newly ordered drink. 

"Nothing..." he laughed nervously, "..seriously nothing.." he said again when he saw the glint in Jae Hyun's eyes, showing that he doesn't buy whatever Jong suk was telling. 

"Fine..! I'll let it go for now.." Jae Hyun said at last. "by the way, Suk-ah..did you sleep well last night?" 

"Huh?" Jong suk stared at his friend nervously. "why did you asked that?" Don't tell me he knows something. but..there's no way he would..yea..no way..stay calm Jong suk-ah

"You always have a hard time sleeping at a new place, don't you? I'm worried about you"

'he must have referring to my own place. I was away for a relatively long time that he, and even me can't help to think my house as a foreign new place' Jong suk thought. "Yeah..I had a nice sleep" Jong suk tried hard to makes sure that his face doesn't give him away. It was difficult to hide stuff from his friend. Unlike his easy-going personality, he is actually very observant. 

"Are you sure?" Jae Hyun asked, still not satisfied. He got this feeling that Jong suk was lying to him.

"Yes mommy" Jong suk said jokingly. The truth is, he couldn't get any sleep last night. He had stayed up all night, unpacking his luggage, playing games and even done some sketching. The dark pitched night and the unfamiliar vibe around him doesn't make him comfortable to lay down and have his eyes closed. Though his mind strongly said that nothing would go wrong, but his instinct said the other wise. He can't shakes off the insecure feeling he was having. At the end, his instinct get the better side of him, leaving hin wide awake the whole night. It was around 7 in the morning when Jong suk finally gave in to the never ending yawn. Jong suk might be feeling overly exhausted once his head hit the pillow, but he still need some twisting around and counting hundred of sheeps before he can finally sleep. "So, what's the big deal you want to discuss about?" 

Jae Hyun smirked. "Now..now..our Lee Jong suk-shhi..aren't you had enough of holiday?" the brunette looked at his friend intensely. Lee Jong suk however just had his smile on, and pretending to look innocent. "You purposely refused to be in-charged in any project for the past one month..you leisurely traveled around the western countries, leaving me all alone here to handle the projects..I had to pull all nighter for almost everyday just trying to meet the deadlines..there was this one client who made me go crazy with her indecisive mind..on top of that, we had to let go of one major project, just because we were short in numbers...and you had spend three day in Seoul..so I personally think you don't need any more rest. As your partner, I demand you to report in tomorrow, 8 a.m sharp !" 

Jong suk laughed out loud, earning attention from the other visitors inside the cafe. "mon pauvre ami, vous l'aviez difficile, n'est-ce pas (translation: my poor friend, you had it tough, didn't you?)" Jae Hyun immediately shooting fire from his eyes toward Jong suk. "I was the only one went missing for a holiday, not half of the team..meaning you shouldn't have said we were short in numbers, Jae-ah" Jong suk grinned teasingly. 

"We need your speed and creativity..you knew that, saekki! I did feel like half of the team were gone.." Jae Hyun said annoyingly to the laughing Jong suk. "..and you should have handled the crazy lady..you always have a better patience than anyone else in our team.." he continued half annoyed; thinking back at the hard time he had. Everyday feels like a war - a war between time and self-limit, and half-amazed at his friend's tolerance. His friend always find a way to keep up with the tough clients and patiently attend to their request till the end. 

"At the end, you and the rest did great without me" Jong suk praised. "About the major project you said earlier, give me his or her business card and I'll see what I can do. Hopefully that person will consider working with us again" Jong suk said seriously. 

"Okay, I'll forward you the number later" Jae Hyun smiles a little. Maybe they still have a chance to get the project back. "Yah Suk-ah..do you have any plan after this?" Jae hyun finished off the remaining drink. 

"Not really..why?" Jong suk asked back.

"Why don't we go for a date? What say you?" Jae Hyun grinned.
***
Woo bin entered the house and finds it utterly quiet behind the darkness. "Why is it so queit in here?" he walked around without even turning on the light. He spares one good minute at the couch, before decided to sleep in his room instead. Sleeping there with his long limbs and already exhausted body will only makes him feel worse once he wakes up. Tiredly, he dragged his sore body and make it to the bed. His eyes immediately shut off once his body lay down. 
It was few hours later when he woke up due to his grumbling stomach. He had refused to joined his manager for dinner, since he wasn't actually hungry that time. But it was different now. He felt too hungry, to the point he would eat all five packet of ramyun by himself. When his stomach makes the funny sound once again, Woo bin reluctantly got up and headed to the kitchen. "Aish..I'm too lazy to cook anything now" he stared at the packets of ramyun and the empty pot. Woo bin then ruffled his hair, before walked back to his room and decided to order a takes out. Once he's done ordering his preferred meal, he headed off to washroom, humming happily, thinking about the food he would eat later. 
***
"Thanks, Jae-ah" Jong suk thanked the said guy once the car stopped right in front of his mansion. 

"It's no big deal, why bother?" Jae hyun gave a warm smile, which Jong suk genuinely returned back. "You know, you looked a bit troubled. Did you forgot to buy anything important earlier?" Jae Hyun asked, concerned at his friend change of expression. 

"Ahhh no. I got everything I needed" Jong suk denied. He can't possibly tell Jae Hyun that he needed to get back to Woo bin's place. It's ridiculous that he had to stay with Woo bin just because his hyung is too worried to leave him alone at their house. 

"I know!" Jae Hyun exclaimed brightly. "You don't want me to leave you.." he smirked, "..wanna crashed my place? We can stop for soju on the way home" 

What to do now? I can't just say goodnight to Jae Hyunnie now and spend the night here. Knowing my hyung, he would probably call Woo bin at some point and asked about me. I really don't want to make him worried. But the problem is, I can't simply go to Woo bin's place either. I have no idea of his address or his house's security password. What if he had a late night schedule, how am I going to enter his unit? You can't possibly expect me to wait for him outside, right? 

"YAH!" Jae Hyun shook Jong suk's shoulder, hard. "What are you spacing out for?" 

"Ahh nothing!" Jong suk said quickly, that it doesn't sound too convincing to Jae Hyun. "I would love to. I mean..going to your place" Jong suk smiled nervously. 

"Great! Let's go!" Jae Hyun was too excited that he doesn't pester this issue any further, much to Jong suk's relief. 

"Wait..I'll take out my stuff first and get few thing upstairs, then we're good to go" Jong suk said hurriedly before Jae Hyun starts the engine. "First, drive me to the garage..I need to get my car for tomorrow" 

Jae Hyun did as Jong suk wanted. When they're in front of the said garage, Jong suk made a quick call to Kim ahjusshi, so that the old butler would come and bring along his car key. 

"So, you won't be riding with me?" Jae Hyun asked, as he leaned against his car. Jong suk answered with a nod. "I'll follow you from behind.." he paused for a moment, "..yah..I'm going to get my stuff now. When Kim ahjusshi come with the key, you dumped all the things I bought earlier into my car, arasso?" 
"But why your car? Just carry them upstairs" Jae Hyun asked, feeling a bit confused. Why would Jong suk keeps all the things he bought inside the car? Aren't they needed for his daily use? Further more, some of them are really important stuff like tool for sketching and new lens for his dslr camera. Jong suk would usually treat these two things with extra care.

"Just do it, okay? I'll get going..you know which one is my car.." Jong suk winked at his friend, before runs off inside the mansion.
***
The loud sound from the airing late midnight show startled Woo bin who was in a deep sleep. With his eyes closed, he reached out for the remote control and annoyingly turned off the television before tossing away the remote. It landed somewhere with a crashing sound but it doesn't bother the sleepy man at all. All he wanted is to get back to the dreamland.  "Aish..now I can't sleep back!" he growled, as he opened his eyes reluctantly a while later, after he failed to fall asleep because of the previous disturbance. 

Annoyed, he slowly gets up and walked to the kitchen. He first splashed some cold water onto his face to rubs off the remaining sleepiness he was feeling, before gulping down a glass of juice. He did a little stretching to ease his stiff muscles. "Why do I feel like I forgot something important?" he asked, eyes staring at the empty glass. However, nothing comes into his mind that he just shrugged it off, as he washed the glass. It was when he saw Soo hyuk's room that it hit him. "that brat!" he exclaimed, as he opened the door but found no one was in there. 

"Where the hell are you?!" he said under his gritted teeth, as he scrolled down through his contact lists, only to realized they never exchange their numbers.

"Soo hyuk-ah?" Woo bin said, as calm as he could once the line's connected. He couldn't let Soo hyuk know that he is pissed as hell right now. Gone my credit for making an international call! 

"Woo bin? Why? What's wrong? Jong suk is fine right?" the questions came like bullets shooting through Woo bin's heart. 

"Everything's fine..Jong suk..he..he's sleeping now. Do you know what time is it now in Korea?" Woo bin lied. He was feeling nervous that he could feel his cold sweat runs down his forehead. He never liked to tell lies, especially to Soo hyuk. But now he had to tell one, to be at Soo hyuk's mercy. For some reason that guy is too over-protective toward his dongseng. If only he knew the truth now, Woo bin can gurantee that he won't be able to do some modelling job for a while. 

"You got me worried for a while Woo bin-ah..then why are you calling me at this hour? Shouldn't you be sleeping as well?" Soo hyuk's voice had changed tremandously. No more agitation could be read from his tone. 

"Ahhh I got no schedule for tomorrow..no, actually I was going to ask you for Jong suk's number" so that I could call him and dragged him home now' Woo bin added in his mind. 

Soo hyuk laughed, which only makes Woo bin feels guiltier. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" he giggled.  

"Well..we're not that close yet..what if he refused to give?" he heard Soo hyuk giggled from the other line. He felt like banging his head on the wall now. "..save your friend from some embarrassment, would ya' ?" Woo bin hardly adds in a couple of laugh. 

"Arasso..I will send you his number" Soo hyuk agreed. 

"I think I should go now. Talk to you later" Woo bin bid a good bye and disconnect the line. He should have wait for Soo hyuk's reply to perfected his little lie, but he already got the number he wanted that his mind is so focused to call the younger. 
***
Jong suk put down his phone after the short call from Woo bin. Since they initially don't have each other's number, Jong suk figured that the tall man had gotten his from Soo hyuk. He stares at phone annoyingly before hides it away in his pocket. 

"Yah..who was that? You don't usually yell into the phone" Jae Hyun commented, as he devoured another shot of soju. He already at his third bottles yet he doesn't show any sign to stop soon. He surely makes use of his high level of alcohol tolerence to drinks to his heart content. 

"Ohh..?" Jong suk paused and takes a sip of the diet coke. Though he too had high alcohol tolerence, he insisted not to drink any for tonight no matter what way Jae Hyun had used persuaded him. "..just..just someone.." Jong suk said, eyes avoiding Jae Hyun's. Instead, he keeps his eyes on the television. "Should we play some game? There's nothing good airing now" he tried to changed the topic. 

"no..no..no...you aren't going to change the topic" Jae Hyun said, warningly. He can smelled the little plan almost immediately. "..tell me, who was that? why did that person asked for your whereabout?" 

"hhmm..that..that was..." Jong suk was trapped. He looked at Jae Hyun and the man was staring back at him fiercely, obviously waiting for a clean answer. Jong suk sighed. "..dinosour..a crazy one.." he answered. 

Jae Hyun raised his brow. "What?" he paused, looking at Jong suk oddly. "I'm perfectly sober Suk-ah..don't bluff...just tell me the truth.." 

"Really! I'm not lying" Jong suk said seriously, making Jae Hyun scooted closer and gives one hard knock on his friend's head. 

"You owe me one..you seriously got one long story session with me over the lunch time tomorrow" Jae Hyun threatened. However, Jong suk just laughed at the demand. There's no possible way he would gives in to the threat. "Do you think we have that much of break time, saekki?" Jong suk asked, as he smirked at his friend. 

"I'll make the time!" Jae Hyun said confidently, making Jong suk giggled. "I won't let you. This person.." he pointed to himself, "..your co-boss won't let you misused the power of authority" he retorted back. Jae Hyun makes a sour faced before they both ended up laughing.

They were having such a good time together, when they heard loud banging at the door and tails of ringing bell. Feeling annoyed, Jong suk was the first one to got up and get the door. "Woo bin-shhi?!" Jong suk looked at the said man with horror. 

"You little...open this gate now!" Woo bin said loudly, shaking the gate. 

The commotion at the door made Jae Hyun skips to the front door, only to froze when he saw the leading top model standing at his door, looking very furious. 

"You.." Woo bin pointed to Jae Hyun, "..whoever you are, faster open this !" Woo bin yelled, when Jong suk not moving an inch.

Shocked, Jae Hyun hurriedly unlocked the gate, and at the speed of lightening, Woo bin's long hand pull Jong suk's and dragged him all the way to the basement. He don't even blinked an eye when Jong suk winced at the pressure around his left wrist. 
"Get in!" Woo bin ordered, after he opened the door of the passenger's side. 
"YAH! Let go of me!" Jong suk punched Woo bin's shoulder with his free hand. Woo bin glared at the younger for a while, before he reluctantly complied to the demand. "I.." Jong suk couldn't continue further as Woo bin forcefully trying to get him inside the car. "Yah pabo! Can't you listen when people's talking?!" Jong suk said angrily, after he hardly went against Woo bin's strength. Woo bin calmed down a bit and signalled Jong suk to continue. 

"I drove here! See!" he showed his car key. Woo bin sighed, "Fine..follow me closely" he said, before get in car. 
***
Jong suk leisurely walked into the living room and takes a seat across Woo bin. He might have been shocked to see Woo bin appeared out of nowhere earlier, but he had made up his mind that he is not entirely at fault when he was driving alone earlier. Woo bin however is looking very very scary right now; he sat straight up, with his arms crossed to his chest, and his already sharp face is looking even sharper; as his brows are knitted together, his eyes are fixed on Jong suk like a predator would on their prey, there's not even a thin line of smile on his face, and there's literally smoke coming out from his ears. 

"Want some water?" Jong suk offered, before drinking from his own bottle. There was no respond however. Jong suk then just placed the other water bottle nearer to Woo bin's side. 

"Where did you went just now?" Woo bin started. His voice are dangerously low that it would make anyone shivered. 

"Didn't you come me home personally earlier?" Jong suk asked back sarcastically. There was a smirk plastered on his face, as he sat crossed-legs. 

"Do you think I'm joking right now? Why the hell did you left the house without telling me?" Woo bin raised his voice, making Jong suk startled. No one really yell that loud to him before. 

"HELLO MISTER! I don't remember being your hostage" Jong suk answered, feeling annoyed. He hated how Woo bin questioned him, as if he did something terrible and unforgiveable. 

"Yah punk! Watch what you're saying! I'm your guar.." he paused alarmingly. He pretented to cleared his throat before continued, "..like it or not, you're staying with me..show some respect" he said, stressing on the last word. 

"Respect?" he snorted. He felt the urged to laugh at Woo bin's attic right now. But he had to hold it in of course ; it's not the best thing to do in their current situation. "..say the most rude person I've ever met.." Jong suk smirked teasingly. 

"I said watch what you're saying" Woo bin felt his anger rising. This person in front of him is really hard to talked to. If he may say it, he can't really bring himself to believe the good stories Soo hyuk had shared before about his beloved dongseng, cause right now the younger is acting the total opposite ; bratty and annoying troublemaker! " yah kid, get your act together..don't simply spend your night somewhere just because your hyung is not here to monitor you" he added, his face showing obvious discontented. 

"Hold it right there...who do you think you are?! You have to watch what you're saying first! How dare you insulted me like that?!" said the raged Jong suk, as he is now standing and yelling furiously at Woo bin. "You called me kid?!" he paused, "you know what..flash news!!  we are only two years apart..that doesn't give you or anybody the right to treat me like a child..I'm so sick of it! For God sake..can everyone please stop treating me like a piece of fragile glass? I'm not that weak, you get it?! Just because of that ing in--" Jong suk managed to stopped before telling Woo bin something that he shouldn't. "..just..just don't you dare call me kid again!" 

Once Jong suk stopped yelling, Woo bin grabbed the water bottle and splashed the water at Jong suk's face. "Did your head cool down a bit?" he asked. His face is not as tensed as before. "If you hate to be treated like one, be more responsible..you were asked and even promised to stay here, why would you go stay with someone else?" he sighed tiredly. 

Jong suk was still dumbfounded at the sudden water treatment from Woo bin that he just stand still, unable to breathes any word. However, when his mind registered Woo bin's question, he could feel his anger comes back. Wanting a revenge, Jong suk too throw some water at Woo bin, making the elder drenced from his head, down to his chest "Did you?" he mocked, earning a glare from the model. "Well I 'm deeply sorry for not knowing your address and phone number cause' the last time I checked, we were stranger! You can't expect me to wander around the street, hoping for some sort of miracle to happen so that can bring back my here" he said as a matter of fact.

"Fine! I got your point!" he said after a little thinking. Jong suk definitely wasn't the only one at fault. He was too thoughtless because he assumed Jong suk wouldn't leave the house, at least till he comes back. Taking a deep breathe, he said, "your hyung can be quite scary when it come to you..if he knows what happened today..he won't let you or me get away with it."

"So?" Jong suk asked, he sat down once again. He somehow managed to calmed down a bit to have a decent conversation with Woo bin, without further yelling. 

"So..what I'm trying to say is, let's solve this thing so it won't happen again" Woo bin spelled it out for Jong suk.

"Fine"

"Now, for the start, give me your phone" Woo bin reached out his hand, waiting for the device to be placed on his palm. 

"Ehh? What for?" Jong suk screeched, as he protectively put his hand over the his phone. 

Woo bin sighed. "Just to make it clear, I have no feeling for you or any ulterior motives against you. I got your number just because we were in a tight situation. Don't mistaken it for anything! I repeat, we are only temporary housemate, arasso?" he paused and eyed the younger. He seemed more relaxed now. Woo bin assumed he had ditched whatever weird idea he had before. "now, give me your phone so that I can type in the address and password" 

"this will do" Jong suk read the newly saved information and tried to memorise it. Once he's convinced that the information had sticked inside his mind, he keeps his phone away and fixed his attention on Woo bin again. "now..let's set some rule" Jong suk said seriously. He wanted to makes sure that Woo bin won't meddle in his business in any possible way. He doesn't want his already half stolen privacy to be stricken more by Woo bin. 

"Stay away from each other's room" Woo bin said. He remembered this morning incident. They stared at each other, and guess what, both of them have the similar embarrassed expression. Their eyes are locked for few good minutes and that was how they agreed mentally not to comment anything about it.

"No snooping into other's business" Jong suk then added. Woo bin agreed without much word. "Don't in other's personal life" Woo bin said after a moment of silent. Jong suk only gave a quick nod before he got up and leave the living room. Once Jong suk was out of sight, Woo bin sighed deeply as he ruffled his hair, thinking about the long night he had. 'Lee Jong suk...' he shook his head slightly before he removed the wet top he was wearing and lazily got up to dumped the cloth inside washing machine. 
***
"Yah..where are you going at this hour?" Woo bin asked when Jong suk walked passed him at the kitchen. The younger had changed into another casual wear. He left his initial plan to get something from the refrigerator and focused on Jong suk. 

"I thought no snooping into other's business?" Jong suk asked back and smiled goofyly at Woo bin. The elder just rolled his eyes and walked away from the previous spot. "Fine...do as your wish!" Though he said that, his eyes still trailed Jong suk's figure as the pale man put on his shoes and pass through the door. 'Aish..just let him be..I got nothing to do with him' Woo bin said, fighting back his curiousity.  

"That are hell lots of stuff..are you going to move in here for good?" Woo bin greeted Jong suk who returned a lot while later, carrying multiple medium size of boxes and few shopping bags. He dropped the boxes carefully near the couch Woo bin was sitting, before taking a deep breathe. "Not a chance, dinosour" he paused as he picked up the smallest box. "I can't wait for the day to finally get out from here" he said and walked away to the kitchen.  

"What's with the colourful cutlery?" Woo bin asked from beside Jong suk as the younger is busy unwrapping them before keeping them inside one of the drawer. 

"You surely love to ask questions, don't you.." Jong suk turned a bit to faced Woo bin and smirked, "why..? do you have any problem with these?" he asked back. 

"Yes Lee Jong suk-shhi..I hate their bright colours" Woo bin rolled his eyes. 

"Too bad..I love them so much" Jong suk said happily. Woo bin eyed the younger. He can't tell whether Jong suk was telling the truth ot simply trying to annoy him. 'But why colourful knives?'

When Jong suk had finished organizing the cutleries, he retrieved the shopping bags from the couch and carried them inside his room. He left them on the bed before he turned around to get the remaining boxes. However Woo bin had beat him to it as the elder is already inside Jong suk's room, holding the boxes. Jong suk was taken aback for a moment. Not in his slightest mind he would think Woo bin will lend him a hand. "You don't have to help with the boxes..I'm fine by my own" he said as he takes the boxes away from Woo bin's arms. 

"I know..didn't you amazingly carried them all by yourself earlier?" he said sarcastically. "I just want to exercise my muscles, any problem with that?" he then added. 

Jong suk laughed heartily. "seltsame menschen (translation : weird people)" he mumbled, as he put down the boxes on the floor. He then sat down and begin to unload the important stuff he needs for tomorrow, not caring whether Woo bin is still there or not. 

"Hey, feel free to move around and use anything inside this house" Woo bin said, not so loudly. 

Surprised, Jong suk quickly turned around to searched for the tall man but he wasn't anywhere to be found. "Thank you" he said softly and smiled. 

tbc 
a/n: thank you for all your supports. I love you all..muacksssss