First meeting

Every you, Every me

"Finally...Seoul.." Lee Jong suk mumbles to himself. The chilly night air forced him to pull the long coat he was wearing closer to his body. The tall man takes his own sweet time feasting the scene before his eyes. Nothing great to peak his interest but it still amazed him about how much the capital city of his birth country had changed. He then drags himself to walk some more before decided to catch a cab. 
Buzz. 

'What now? Aishh!!'

Sighing, he takes out his phone and was staring into screen lazily for good one minutes when the smartphone vibrated again. He tiredly typed in the password and unlock the phone. He press on the chat icon and lists of unread messages awaits him. 
    

    # Yah~ Where are you now?
    # Have you landed?
    # Lee Jong suk, do you know how to get a cab ?
    # Yah..!!! Where the hell are you? Are you lost?
    # Lee freaking Jong suk, respond to me!!!
    # Jong suk-ah, if you didn't reply this time, I swear I'm gonna call the police...
    # LEE JONG SUK!!!!!
 

Sighing again, Jong suk closed the chat app and proceed to call his only brother. He doesn't have to wait long because the line was connected after the first ring, and that dreadful loud pitch voice hit his ears. 

"Yah punk! Do you know how worried I am? Where the hell are you?!" Lee Soo hyuk screamed into the phone. 

"Hello to you too, hyung" Jong suk replied, as he rolls his eyes and distanced the phone from his ears. His hyung's loud voice would definitely makes him deaf any time soon. 

"Yah!!! Get your here, NOW!" the elder man demanded. 

"Can't you at least let me enjoy the night? I was doing just fine by myself" Jong suk said, his eyes are busy looking around for a cab. 

"I give you an hour to get home. Just so you know, I wasn't kidding about the police" Soo hyuk threatened. 

Jong suk pouted. "Alright! I'm going home now. Satisfied?" he sounded a little hurt. 

"Not until I can see you.." the elder paused. "..and don't pout"

"Arasso" Jong suk stucked out his tongue, though his hyung couldn't see it.

After bidding each other a good bye, Jong suk ended the call and keep his phone away. From far, he saw a cab approaching. Taking a deep breathe, he waves his hand to stop the cab. 

"Please send me here" Jong suk said nervously in awkward Korean as he showed the driver the address of his house. With a small nod, the cab speed off through the night, heading to his house where his timid annoying brother is waiting.
***
The ride took about forty minutes, much to his dislikes. He would prefer to stay longer in the cab rather than facing his elder brother at this hour. His head could already imagine what would his brother say once he saw him in person. He sighed tiredly. 

After paying the fees and convincing the driver that he could take the extra money, Lee Jong suk steps out from the cab and march forward until he was face to face with an awfully gigantic closed gate. He pressed a button and ask the man responsibled to open the gate for him. 
A few minutes later, the gate is finally opened and a car awaited him from the other side. 

"Kim ahjushi!" Jong suk bounced happily to the driver. "How have you been?" He asked warmly once they faced each other. 

The man called 'Kim ahjushi' is actually the head butler in the Lee mansion and he had been serving the family since Jong suk's father was only a newborn. 

"I'm always fine...still as strong as horse!" the old butler answered, smiling at the young man before him. "Welcome home, young master" he then said after he had helped the youngest heir to keep his luggage inside the car. 

"Ahjushi..stop calling me that way. It's Jong sukkie" Lee Jong suk reminded with a little pout. He always hated the way people would address him formally because of their family's status and wealth. To him, all human are equal; Instead of respecting the rich, the younger should have pay an appropriate respect to the elder. 

"Aigoo...how I've missed this little boy" Mr Kim smiled, as he ruffled Jong suk's hair lovingly. "Come, let's hurry up. Your hyung has been pacing the floor for quite some time" The head butler tried to make a scary face which earn a giggle from Jong suk. 

"Hul..this person is unbelievable" Jong suk compained as he sat on the passenger seat. 
***
"Lee Jong suk!!" the elder man called (read: yelled) once the said person stands in front of him. 

Jong suk put on a playful grin as he walked to the opposite couch. "Yes, my lovely hyung?" he sat down and fixed his eyes on the fuming man. 

"Brat..I've told you many, to get home straight after you landed. Yet you were wandering alone on the street" said the raged Soo hyuk. 

"You were talking as if I'm 5. Hyung, I'm already 25 years old. Where's the fire? " Jong suk smiled, as he takes off the scaft around his neck and the long coat before tossing them simply on the empty seat beside him. 

"You...." Soo hyuk pointed his index finger angrily towards Jong suk. He stares deep into the younger's face and suddenly he could feel the numbness in his heart. His finger hang in the air, frozen. 

Jong suk feels a tug in his heart. 'He must be thinking about that again'. Shooking his head lightly, Jong suk got up and goes next to his brother and flick his forehead. The older man seems to gain his sense back as he winced to the not-so-strong-touch. 

"I'm fine hyung. See..." Jong suk reach out for Soo hyuk's hand and hold them tightly. "I'm fine" Jong suk said again, with much certainty, as he stares into his brother's eyes, trying to convince him. 

Soo hyuk snaps out from the hateful memory. "Brat!" he muttered before he got up and somehow unattach their clasped hands. 

Soo hyuk turned around when he was at the stairs. "Go rest" he said shortly before he countined to climbs up. 

Jong suk trails Soo hyuk's figure until the man was out of his sight. 'Mianhe hyung'  he whispered to himself. "Too much for a day..cheer up, Lee Jong suk" he said to himself as he forced a smile. He then picks up his belonging and headed upstairs to his long forgotten room. 
***
"And.....we're done for today" the photographer announced. 

Kim Woo bin bows down respectfully to the photographer and the other crews before he steps away  from the photoshoot scene. He flashed his signature killer smile as he headed towards his temparory personal space; the changing room. 
"Woo bin-ah...remember that we have an outdoor photoshoot in two hours" his manager, Kang Gary reminded him, as he walked pass the model, who had his mind only on the changing room. 

"Later.." was only the tall guy's respond. His tone was completely different from the one he was using for the last four hours. 

Knowing his model far too well, Kang Gary just dismissed the rude tone the tall man was using. There is no point to argue about it. That wasn't something new. You think it was due to exhaustion? Makes no mistake. The cold unfriendly tone is real. The Kim Woo bin you saw and adored for his charisma or any other reasons is actually an arrogant devillish brat. If you think he's only had a bad-boy charm, you're are dead wrong, because that bad-boy thingy is his true colour; it doesn't limited to his physical appearance only but it stuck up deep down to his personality. Surely, Kang Gary was surprised when he first discovered about it. But Kim Woo bin isn't entirely a bad person. He can be real sweet and kind once you're close enough to him. One more thing that made Gary feels comfortable working with the man is his professional and hard-working side. He never refused works no matter how exhausted is he and yet the results are always the best. That reasons are enough for Gary to tolerate Woo bin's real self. 
In the changing room, Woo bin had just finished cleaning the make-up and hair product he was using for the photoshoot. He also had changed into something more casual and comfortable. And now, he is sitting on the couch, alone,  with his long legs resting on the table in front of him. His hand is busy fiddling with his phone. 

"Two hours..hhmm..that's enough time for a drink" he thought. Therefore, he is now, on the phone, waiting for the line to be connected. 

"Yah..Hyuk-ah..where are you? Busy?"

"Huh..? Ohhh Bin-ah..wait...yah..you..go do whatever you want to...go go..."

Woo bin makes a weird face as he hear the not so clear conversation between his best friend and some other person he doesn't know. 

"Uhh Bin-ah..mian..why?" 

"I was thinking to ask you out for a drink. I got some break-time for myself" Woo bin said, soon as Soo Hyuk's attention is on him again. 

"I can't right now. I got a handful on my plate..ohh wait for a while.." 

Soo Hyuk's voice sounded distanced again, as the tall guy is talking with another person on the other line. Woo bin barely manages to gather around what possibly Soo hyuk is fussing about, and finally he could conclude it was about work. He wonders if anything goes wrong with the company. He knew that his best friend suddenly had to shoulder the ultimate responsibity to handle the Lee Group's business when his father had announced his retirement without further notice or discussion. On top of that, the old man is currently enjoying a cruise around the world with his beloved wife, leaving his eldest son to worry about the hard work alone. 

"Woo bin-ah...mianhe...what were we talking about just now?" Soo Hyuk's asked, sounding lost. 

"Breathe, Hyuk-ah..Breathe. You're like super busy right now. Noted" he paused to make sure he doesn't sound disappointed. ".. just make sure everything's alright on your side" 

"Aishhh...damn it. My dad was so heartless. Why is my life like this, Woo bin-ah~~" Soo hyuk whined from the other line. 

Woo bin laughed. "Stop being so dramatic.." he paused "..I'll buy you a drink once you sorted out everything. Sounds good? " he offered, trying to cheer up his friend. 

"Great! I'll pick the most exclusive and expensive one from the rack" Soo hyuk said, finally a hint of easeness could be hear. "I have to go now. Good luck for your photoshoot later" 

"Arasso. Run along.." Woo bin ended the call before he tossed the phone away, not caring where would it landed. 

"Two hours huh?" Woo bin said after it seems like eternity had passed (it has only been one minute). He then  got up and headed to the door. Though Soo hyuk can't join him, doesn't mean he had to stay put for whole two hours, doing nothing. 

'Hmm where should I go now?' 
***
Jong suk looks around, feeling completely puzzled. He's well aware that he is currently at the hot spot shopping mall in the middle of Seoul city. But what actually makes the crowds, especially the girls, so excited? He continues to walk with that thought, as he is trying to find his way to the bookstore. He was planning to get few good read to kill some time before he started to work. But the unusual crowds at this hour surely making the seemingly easy task becomes harder to be completed. Jong suk is having a hard time to push his way through the super excited ladies, as he's trying to avoid contact with strangers. He doesn't fancy strangers anymore since that incident. Though he was faking his confidence in front of his brother, he can't possibly lied to himself. There are times when he feels insecure and scared of the world, though he tried hard not to show it to anyone around him. He had enough of people worrying about him, especially his one and only brother, Lee Soo Hyuk. 

 After much effort and struggle, Jong suk finally standing in front of the book store. Inhaling the sweet scent of books, he strides inside, feeling bubbly. Hours had passed for the young man, but he doesn't seems to notice it. Lee Jong suk is too immersed in his own book hunt. It was 4 in the evening when Jong suk finally ended his shopping with a basket full of books. The books come with wide range of genre from philosophy to sappy romantic novels. 

Jong suk then decided to stops by the coffee house for some refreshment before he heads home. There's nothing particular he wanted to or needed to buy, so he decided to end the shopping spree after finishing a cup of caramel latte. 

Just when he wanted to go straight to the basement car park, he feels the urge to use the washroom. Grunting, he changed his direction to the restroom's area. After cautiously put away his shopping bags from other people's sight, he enters one of the empty cubicle to do his business. Everything go on smoothly, until he was bumped with someone on his way out. 

"YAH!!!" Jong suk yelled, looking at his now stained cream coloured V-neck shirt. There's a large patch of coffee coloured in the middle section of his shirt. Feeling annoyed, he looks up and his eyes meet a young man with astonishing physique. There was a majestic aura around him. He would have admires it if he is not in such an unfavourable situation. What is he supposed to do with his now ruined V-neck. It's a designer label. Though he rarely wear them, he don't have the slightest idea that it would be ruined when he wears one, at place like this some more. 

"Move!" The tall man roughly shoved Jong suk to aside as he take big steps and enter the restroom hurriedly. 

"Hul" Jong suk huffed in annoyance. 'Are you kidding me? He said 'move'? Who the hell he thinks he is?!' Feeling annoyed, Jong suk turned around and enters the washroom once again only to confront the rude man, who is busy pacing the floor, looking a bit troubled.

"Yah..apologise now!" Jong suk said under his gritted teeth. He doesn't want to sound too angry. 

"Why should I?" Woo bin responded. His tone doesn't show even an ounce of guiltiness. Instead, hie is busy peeking outside the door, treating Jong suk as if he's invisible to him.  

Jong suk snorted as he stands in front of the tall man. "See this? You think who gave me this ugly thing?" Jong suk pointed at the stained area. 

Instead of apologising, Woo bin smirked at the furious guy across him. For a moment, he feels sorry for the man, no, for the shirt. It will be a difficult to remove the stain. He was holding a cup of expresso just now. Not to mention, the shirt looks expensive. He can literally smells money from the shirt. 

"It was an accident" Woo bin shrugged, as if nothing happened. "So, mind to leave now? I don't feel like having a stalker at place like this"

"Sta- stalker??!" Jong suk dropped down the shopping back he was holding. "Yah saekki, I absolutely have no idea who you are..." he paused, catching his breathe. "Just apologise and I'll let this thing go" Jong suk almost shouts at the other's face.  

"You don't know me?" Woo bin is now looking at Jong suk with amusement. "Don't you watch tv?" he mocked the person in front of him. 

"Yahhh! I said apologise now!" Jong suk yelled. He's slowly losing his sanity in front of this rude arrogant brat. 

Woo bin was about to say something when a ringing sound breaks the tension inside the washroom. 

"What you want?"Woo bin said into the phone. 

Jong suk, trying to remain calm, went over to the sink and let the water run free before he washed his face with some cold water. 

"Ahhh why all of a sudden? Forget it..I don't want..I won't do it" 

Jong suk could see an obvious discontented shows across the tall guy's face. He quietly stays on his spot. Not that he intended to eavesdrop, but the thing between them is not yet settle. He won't simply let this guy get away after staining his shirt and acting so rude. 

"Aish...go ask someone else..." Woo bin sighed. He mouthed 'What?' to Jong suk as he could see the guy is still there, not showing any sign to leave.
Jong suk makes an angry face, as he pointed his finger at the large patch again. 

Woo bin sighed again, he let his fingers run through his hair. "..fine!...only for this time..." he finally giving in. "Arasso..see you later.." he said before ending the phone call. 

"You...aish..just get lost...!" Woo bin said annoyingly, once he put away the phone. He then walked pass Jong suk and ignored the stoning guy. 

 Inside the washroom, Jong suk is left dumbfounded. 'What..? He just...left? Fine.! don't let me see your face again!' "..saekki!.." Jong suk muttered. He stares into his own reflection. He immediately frowns when his eyes are directed toward the stained area. He sighed. 

"Aishh..this is so annoying!" Jong suk said lastly before he stomped away. 
***

"Hurry up, Suk-ah" Soo hyuk called from the main hall. His leg taps impatiently on the floor. Once a while, he checks the time from the phone. "Jong suk-ah..." the elder called again when he got no respond from the younger. Sighing, he grabs his bag and check his passport and other important stuff once again. 

"Coming..." Jong suk said, sulkily, as he approach his hyung, dragging a medium size luggage and side bags along. 

"Do I really have to do this?" Jong suk asked again for God knows how many times. 

"Now..now..we've go through this. And again, the answer is yes" he paused, looking at his pissed brother, before he bend down to picks up his own luggage. 

"Come faster. I have a flight to catch" Soo hyuk said, making the younger sighed. 

(Jong suk P.O.V)
Am I cursed today? I'm still not over the cofee stained incident and now I had to stay with someone I don't even know. I sighed. Somehow I wished my hyung would stop being too over-protective. I sighed again, as I jogs over to catch up with my hyung. He's already at the back of the car, lodging his lugage. 

I know he's worried about me and stuff, but still isn't it too much to send me to someone else's house. Though the person is someone he trusts, does he really need to do this? I just returned to Korea and staying at our own house. That is safe enough. Why would he go trouble other person and put me in an awkward situation. 

'The house is too big for you to stay alone' I quoted his reason. That was just too ridiculous! I won't be staying there alone; there are Kim ahjusshi, gardeners, the cooks, and whole lot of maids. 

"Suk-ah" my hyung called softly. 

"Hhmm?" I didn't look at him, just staring blankly outside the window, as I wondering where would he takes me to. 

"Please tolerate with him, ok. You'll be staying with him for quite some time" Soo hyuk informed me. 

"Instead of putting me under someone else's care, you can take me with you.." I argued. '..then only I won't feel this bad..' I add in my mind.

"What about your own job?" Soo hyuk asked, as a matter of fact. "Mianhe Suk-ah..but he really is a nice guy. You two will get close in no time" my hyung added when I remained silent. He obviously trying to reassured me. I don't think it's worked, however.

"Hhmm when will you get back?" I changed the topic. I had no chance to change my hyung's decision anyway. Why bother to argue more?  

"I don't know. I heard it's pretty bad there" My hyung sounded worried. I quickly pitied him. It must be hard to handle the large business by himself. I feel bad for not be able to lend a hand. 

"Hang in there, hyung" I cheered him up. 

But my hyung just laughed. "Arasso..thank you, dongsengie.." he said, as he parked his car. I look around. We are here already? I suddenly feel scared. This would be the first time I meet his best friend. What kind of person he could possibly be?
***

Jong suk blinked; once, twice. He stares at the guy in front of him. wide eyes. He feels as if his eyes are going to drop out of its sockets. 'You gotta be kidding me! I need to stay with this person for who knows how long?!'

"Suk-ah..this is Kim Woo bin, my best friend" Lee Soo hyuk placed one of his hand on Jong suk's shoulder, while the other is pointing at the said man, as he is introducing him. 

"..and Bin-ah..this is my only dongseng, Lee Jong suk.." Soo hyuk smiled brightly. 

"Nice to meet you..Suk-ah" Woo bin greeted with a smile. 

Jong suk glared at him. 

"Jong sukkie?" Soo hyun asked, when his dongseng doesn't return the greeting.

"Ohh hmm..nice to meet you too, Woo bin-shhi" Jong suk faked a smile. It only lasted for a while, because after the name had left his mouth, his smile disappeared and he focused his eyes somewhere else, but Woo bin's face. 

"Ok..you two..be nice to each other. I'm going now" Soo hyuk said in a flash. He then dash out from Woo bin's unit, completely missing that Jong suk was about to say something. 

"So, we met again?" Woo bin smirked, as he sat down on the couch, soon after the security locked sound could be hear, indicating the security system is now restored and activated. 

Jong suk just stay still. Awkwardness and anger fill up his mind. He grips the bag he was holding tightly, while keeping his face as calm as possible. 

"Not going to talk?" he paused, and reach out for the remote control before switching on the television. "..that's fine..it's better..your room..turn left..the one nearer to the kitchen..it was Soo hyuk's..just treat it as your own for now.." Woo bin said, without even looking at Jong suk. 

"O-okay..." Jong suk mumbled softly. He turned around and drags his lugage with him, making as little noise as possible.

"Yah, that's it? No thanks?" Woo bin said, smirking, as Jong suk is few steps away from him. 

Jong suk hesitantly turned around. He was debating with himself whether he should thanked the guy for intruding his space or not. But when his mind registers the smirk on Woo bin's face, Jong suk could feel his anger rising, and his resolve to put the bad incident between them behind tumbles down. 

"Yah, dinosour! You should be apologising to me first!" Jong suk yelled. 'Ei wait, dinosour? Where did it come from? Ahh..let it be..he does looks like a dinosour! Hhmmpp '

"What did you just call me?" Woo bin asked angrily, as he goes closer to Jong suk. "I dare you to say it again..!" Woo bin glared at Jong suk.

However Jong suk doesn't feels threatened by the glare and tone's Woo bin has been using. "Dinosour!" Jong suk said clearly and shrugged. 

"You little...!" Woo bin gritted his teeth. He can't possibly harrass this boy because he is freaking Soo hyuk's dongseng. Of all the people on this planet, why would he be the one?! Woo bin cursed inside his mind. 

Feeling furious, Woo bin disappear into the kitchen, searching for a drink. He returned back to living room, with a beer in his hand. He slomped down into the couch angrily before he gulps down the liquid. 

"pourquoi il est si difficile pour vous de présenter des excuses (translation : why is it so hard for you to apologise?) Jong suk pouted, feeling unsatisfied. Things will get better if he just say 'sorry', Jong suk thought. 

"What did you say?" Woo bin asked feeling surprised. He doesn't expect Jong suk to talk in alien language. 

"rien, vous dinosaure arrogante (translation: nothing, you arrogant dinosour!)" Jong suk replied. He then turned around, and decided to check out the room he will be using.  

"Yah..talk in Korean!" Woo bin gripped into Jong suk's shoulder, making the younger winced at the sudden contact. 

It caught Jong suk in surprise, making him yelled, "don't touch me" in alarming tone. 

Shocked, Woo bin abruptly takes off his hand.

"I- I'll talk to my hyung and settle this thing with him. Give me a few day at least.." Jong suk takes a deep breathe as he's trying to calm his racing heart. "..then, I'll leave this place.." Jong suk continued. He can't possibly live with this person. Not only this guy is rude, he also looks pretty scary and dangerous. He may be Soo hyuk's best friend, but they are still stranger toward each other. 

" He is troubled enough as it is. If you can't help him, don't add his misery. Just stay here quietly" Woo bin said. His tone is not that friendly or inviting. To tell the truth, Jong suk was quite hurt by the words he said. Jong suk was thankful enough that they are not currently facing each other, cause he doesn't know what kind of expression he is showing now. 

"..f-fine.." Jong suk said, almost inaudible. He then continues walking to the room Woo bin had said before. 

(Jong suk P.O.V) 

I closed the door quietly. Leaning against the door, I let my eyes take in everything inside the room. It's a rather nice room. The interior is so similar to Soo hyuk's room back in our own mansion. Looking at the amount of hyung's stuff inside this room makes me believe that he is actually staying with Woo bin. Are they that close until that dinosour would allow Soo hyuk hyung to have his own room at his unit?
Sighing, I left my luggage and bags beside the bed before I climbed onto the bed and lay down, staring at the lighting above. It pained my eyes but I didn't turn away from the light. 

This wasn't what I plan when I decided to return to Korea. I sighed again, as I curled into a ball. It's only the second night at my birth country, yet my life had started to turn upside down. I tried to close my eyes, wanting to calm myself. But soon as I did that, the dinosour's face suddenly flashed through my mind. I got up and open my eyes. I look around..fuhh.no dinosour spotted. I breathe in relief. 

Talking about that dinosour, I really don't understand how the two of them become friends? How did my hyung put on with his rude attic? Feeling frustrated, I grab a pillow and start punching it repeatedly, while chanting 'dinosour', each time my knuckle hit the soft pillow. 

"Ahh hyung...come back faster!!!" I yelled into pillow.
***
"Is he dead in there?" Woo bin said quietly. The football match he was watching just ended, with his favourite team won over the opposite team with 2-0. Taking the last bite of his sandwich, Woo bin switched off the television. "Why isn't he coming out?" he asked to no one. Sighing, Woo bin glanced over the clock, and it was a little pass midnight. 

After giving much thought, Woo bin reluctantly got up and walked to Soo hyun's room. He put his ears on the door, trying to catch any possible sound from the other side. He found none though. Woo bin ruffles in hair in frustration. He then tried to turn the door knob, but of course it was locked. 'Aren't you hungry, pabo?' Woo bin mouthed, soundless. He was torn between ignoring the younger inside or asked him to fill up his stomach. 

Even after 10 minuted had passed, Woo bin only stood at the same position, without any effort to make up his mind. When his phone vibrated, he realised that he can't stay there forever. 'Aishh...whatever!!' Woo bin thought finally, moving away from the door, as he get the phone from his pocket. It was a message from his manager, reminding him about his schedule tomorrow. 
Inside the room, Jong suk is quietly reading a book. There's nothing better he could think of to kill the time. He also doesn't feel right to just go out and wander around Woo bin's house or use any of his belonging. 

When his phone's alarm went off, he closed the book carefully and place it on the bedside table. 'He should be sleeping now, right?' Jong suk thought hopefully. He's been wanting to use the shower but too afraid to go there, because it's situated nearer to Woo bin's room. 

Keeping his towel and other toileries firmly to his chest, Jong suk was tip toeing when he walked pass Woo bin's room. He noticed that there's no light coming out from the dinosour's room when he enters the bathroom. He smiled happily, thinking that he had succeeded in inflirtrating the shower. 

(Jong suk P.O.V)
I slowly undress as I stand in front of the full length-mirror (who use this mirror in the bathroom?). Little by little my bare skin are revealed. Looking into the mirror, my finger traced the ugly scar just above my pelvic bone. Suddenly, I feel the air are leaving my lung. Shivering, I quickly place my hand against the mirror to stop myself from collapsing. I closed my eyes for a moment to calm myself. 

Minutes later, I the shower and let the cold water splashing my body. I don't even bother to switch into hot water, though I'm well aware that my body doesn't really fond of coldness. 'I'm fine...everything is fine..' I said to myself repeatedly, hoping that the words would sink in. 

Achooo

I give up. My hand tentatively switched off the shower. I wiped off the excess water from my face as I walked over to the bathtub. This time, I the hot water and give it some time for the tub to be filled. 

As I immersed myself inside the tub, I slowly find peace once again. My body too is getting warmer, and it's not long until I forgotten about the cold and bad feeling I was having. 

I thought everything was fine, as I was humming under my breath. But my mind just had to betray me and remind me of the incident between me and Woo bin earlier today. Going through the little flashback, I can't help to remembered about the phone call that Woo bin took. Now that I'm thinking about it, it would all make sense if I assume Soo hyuk hyung was the one calling. My face fell. That dinosour doesn't even want me here. Given what I've heard and the things he said before, he obviously doing this for my hyung's sake. Aishh this is so depressing. There's no possible way we would become close or even be in the good term toward each other. I slap the water, hard, making the water splashed down, wetting the floor. Tiredly, I sunk myself under the water. 

(end of pov)

Jong suk tip-toed again when he walked pass Woo bin's room. At the lightening speed, Jong suk left the crime scene and rush back to his room. 

Unknowing to Jong suk, Woo bin is still wide awake. He intensionally put out the light, pretending to be asleep. He open his door slightly, a few seconds later after he heard the bathroom's door is being closed. He could barely catch Jong suk's retreating back through the crack. 'Good to know you're still alive' Woo bin said inside his mind, as Jong suk had disappeared from his sight. 

*tbc*

a/n: hello :) many many thanks to the subcribers. I hope this starter chap won't disappoint anyone in anyway. Hopefully you guys will stay tuned for more. Have a nice day ahead.