3/3

Eros & Psyche
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word: 28xx

 

 

Kyuhyun couldn't stop crying as he lean against the bed.  His two puppy came rushing next to him yet he still couldn't stop.  Suddenly he remember something. 
 
"wookie!!!" Kyuhyun call for his servant as he was sure Wookie would be the only one knowing where Siwon is and how to get to him.  He dash out the room and head toward every corner of the palace to look for his servant.  Yet no matter how loud he demand or how desperate he grew, Wookie wouldn't show.  He soon concluded that the servant must have left with his real master and leaving Kyuhyun all alone. 
 
HaeHae and Hyukjae gotten more and more silent as they watch, feeling helpless they could only crawl near Kyuhyun as the man cry. 
 
"i'm ok... s-seriously... I-i'm ok..." Kyuhyun tries to sooth his pet, seeing them worry as such. But even himself didn't believe how 'ok' he is.  Soon he pick the two puppy up and retreat to his room, upon placing the puppy on his bed.  Kyuhyun kisses their head once and walk out.  Leaving the puppy in the room, the two watch as they tilt their confused head. 
 
"I'm sorry... but I need to find Siwon... You be good.  There's food and water... Be good boys" Kyuhyun said through the door as he notice the whiny purrs and paw clawing on the door.  "b-be g-good" Kyuhyun said as he wipe his tears away. 
 
He knew he's chance of finding an angel like Siwon is close to zero, but he can't live on without the other, especially he can't let Siwon believe he was there to harm him in any way. 
 
Kyuhyun ran to the river, he knew he shouldn't have listen to this hyung and let their dark thoughts into his lives.  He couldn't believe how stupid he have been.  Siwon was always there for him since that day, never have Siwon deny him of anything he wanted, he was more loving and care for in every way.  Yet a day with his hyung made everything change. 
 
Whimpering, Kyuhyun prayed and prayed to whoever is there to help him.  But no one  responded.  Feeling just like the day he leap off the cliff, as unloved and hopeless, Kyuhyun  angrily threw himself into the water.  He expected to drown, at least, maybe then he could perhaps meet Siwon in the after world.  If the latter will see him. 
 
But then, the God of Shepherds: Sungmin, pulled him safely from the cold water.  Kyuhyun coughs loudly and tears pouring willingly over his cheeks.  His face red, his lungs sore, he was powerless, he couldn't even die if he wants to.
 
"Leeteuk.... He's the god of Love.  Ask for his help"  Sungmin advised while patted his shaking shoulder.  Kyuhyun found himself instantly dried, warm and his lung no longer sore nor his eyes blurred but his heart still heavy with guilt and pain from lost love. 
 
So Kyuhyun started praying again, he prayed and prayed to the God of Love for help.  Leeteuk was still jealous.  So he pretended to help Kyuhyun, because he is, after all, the god of Love.  So Leeteuk ask Kyuhyun to prove his love for Siwon. 
 
"I'll do anything, please... help me" Kyuhyun pleaded. 
 
Leeteuk smile or was that more like a smirk, Kyuhyun couldn't be sure and didn't care.  As long as the God willing to help, as long as he get to see Siwon again.  So Leeteuk listed tasks after tasks for Kyuhyun to show his will in love. 
 
The tasks was so impossible to accomplish by mortals that Leeteuk knew Kyuhyun would either give up or die trying.  However to his utter surprise Kyuhyun manage to finish them one after another. 
 
On the other hand, Kyuhyun believes his love for Siwon is so strong, that's why he was completing them one by one.  Little did he knew that Siwon was actually sending his invisible helper to accompany Kyuhyun along the tasks, for he still loved him deeply and have been watching over him all these time. 
 
Gritting his teeth, Leeteuk could only tell Kyuhyun his final task.  Kyuhyun is to retrieve a box from the underworld, a very special and priceless precious box, in which filled with powerful magical supplies.  And Leeteuk tells Kyuhyun that with this box he could charm Siwon back to his side as it'll make him fall hopelessly in love over the human. 
 
Kyuhyun would have able to smile if he knew this was in fact his final task.  But Kyuhyun is smarter than that, upon hearing the last task, knowing the box is in the underworld, he'll have to die to enter the land of shades.  He'll never be able to complete this one. 
 
Just when Kyuhyun dwell in how to exercise this last one, he froze as he hear a voice speaks softly in his ear.  He's heart sooth at the voice while his body relaxes, something about this voice just calms him.  Something like Siwon's. 
 
Listening carefully to the words as the voice warns him of dangers ahead and promise if he goes through them accordingly he'll come back alive with the box. 
 
"ok... i'll do anything for Siwon.  Please be my guide."  Kyuhyun vow as he closes his eyes, while the voice start telling him each step at a time.  His mind beginning to play a soft, silent sequence, somehow he could see clearly the tasks in front, as if he was to just go through each and one of them as he see's it now. 
 
The voice was smiling while Kyuhyun gulp at what he sees, and oddly kyuhyun was somehow glad to have made that voice as such.  The soft guiding voice was very clear. 
 
"Kyuhyun, you need to prepare a coin"
 
"A single gold coin..." Kyuhyun confirm as he see's the golden coin flip in his mind.
 
"Yes, this will be the toll to the underworld"  Kyuhyun shiver at the thought, but he knew his will is strengthen. 
 
"Bring along three pieces of sweetbread for Cerberus" 
 
Kyuhyun frown, thinking he didn't know how to bake sweetbread, only Wookie will prepare them for his puppy. As the pups have such a sweet tooth, something similar to their master.  At that thought Kyuhyun release a sigh of relief knowing the servant always bake extra load to kept in stock. 
 
"Cerberus, the three headed guide dog"  Kyuhyun listen and grinned widely, he would've fist pump the air if he could, but he need to focus in listening for now. 
 
"Remember, do not eat anything while you are there! its important Kyuhyun, not even a seed"  The voice was firm and Kyuhyun nodded. 
 
"not a thing, not a thing, not a thing, not a thing" Kyuhyun chanted. 
 
"Lastly, once you find the box.  Bring it back right away.  Don't look inside."  Before Kyuhyun could say or ask anything, the voice faded and Kyuhyun open his eyes, seeing nothing out of original he knew his task is half accomplished. 
 
Smiling victoriously Kyuhyun set out with full strength and will in bringing the box back and alive. 
 
The task was harder than Kyuhyun expect, the road to t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter