1/3

Eros & Psyche
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Word: 20xx       Once upon a time, a long long time ago, there lived three beautiful princes.  Kyuhyun, the youngest, was very snarky and witty, but also due to this adorable side of his.  Easily making everyone around falls head over heels.  His voice is gentle and warming, the way he smiles could clear anyone from worries and pain, if lucky enough to hear him chuckle or laugh it could fill ones body and soul with bliss.  He is so charming and gorgeous that the powerful god of Love: Leeteuk, became jealous of him. 
 
In fear of what the great god might do if people gives too much attention to Kyuhyun, all the young men and women in the kingdom avoided the young prince like a plague.  Soon, years passed and Kyuhyun found himself alone with his family the king and queen, while the rest of the prince: Heechul and Kangin have married and living peacefully and happily in their own palaces.  Yet he stayed home with his games and two silly puppy: Hyukjae and HaeHae. 
 
"Hae~ come here boy!!"
 
"Good boy... Go away Hyukjae...I said Hae... not you!!"
 
"aish... fine fine... you're a good boy as well... don't give me that look... come here"
 
Kyuhyun would play and try his best to enjoy his quiet time with his only friends.  He wishes his two cute puppy would talk to him, instead day in and day out he found his own voice echoing within the walls.  Being Kyuhyun, he'll never bother his father (the kind, humble king) with his problems, thinking he have burden him enough for still living at home.  Yet his father was not only proud of Kyuhyun, he also believes if the stupid people are afraid of Leeteuk instead of believing of Love his wonderful son has to offer, than Kyuhyun is better of being alone. 
 
But sadly the queen was concerns and she wanted Kyuhyun to be loved not only by her and the King.  So she convince the King to go consult the oracle for guidance.  The King and Kyuhyun went together while the prince waited outside the temple ordered by his father, as the King afraid what the oracle might say would hurt his beloved son. 
 
Kyuhyun waited patiently outside while his two puppy chase around.  He felt the west wind blow against his cheek and smile at the calming smell coming from the trees and flowers around him.  Yet his smiles quickly faded when he hear clearly the voices coming from the temple. 
 
"...destined to marry a monster...better to leave him....mountain...." 
 
Kyuhyun jaws dropped, he couldn't believe the words he's hearing.  Tears running down his cheeks as he fell onto his knees, the two puppy notice their master quiet sobs quickly ran back.  They his hands, claw for his attention but Kyuhyun could only cry.  He soon hear  footsteps coming near, without waiting for his father, Kyuhyun got up and ran away.  He couldn't look into his fathers eyes and see the sadness in it.  But he knew whatever the oracle said needed to be fulfil.  Saving his father the misery, he ran and ran. Till he reaches the edge of the high cliff with his two puppy tailing him. 
 
"Why?! I just wanted to be loved....but why?! why can't... why... where is my ...l-love...?!"  His two puppy came next to him while Kyuhyun scream his anger against the wind.  Kyuhyun feels more helpless and unloved than ever, slowly taking steps closer.  He soon gave up and leaped, his two puppy barked and soon follow their master and leap over. 
 
But Kyuhyun felt odd, he expect to feel hard sharp pain yet it didn't come, it never did.  He soon open his eyes and saw his two puppy as well, he felt something...weird.
 
"w-what?! omo!!!"  He was floating in the air, it was the gentle west wind, it had taken pity on him.
 
It was more than pity the gentle wind felt for him, the passion in his pain, the desperation and loneliness in his eyes.  It was reminding of another equally lonely soul.  So Kyuhyun found himself wafted with his two air thrashing puppy to a faraway palace.  Where only a low husky voice awaited for his arrival with a splendid palace.
 
"welcome to your new home... my love"
 
Kyuhyun cover his mouth with both his hands as he hear the voice announce.  His two puppy happily wagging their tails as they run around the palace. 
 
"Hyukjae, HaeHae...don't go there...come back.." Kyuhyun ran after his pet as he also soon be brought around his grand palace as he chases after them.  All these time he didn't realise his actions were being watched by a pair of ardent dark orbs.
 
The Lonely god of Love.  Siwon, he's a handsome young man, yet he have a pair of very big white
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter