EPISODE 1

YG FAMILY TV

TOP pushed open the door gently, surprised by the amount of people in the room. The whole yg family seems to be gathered for something today. He had no idea why. Even his manager wouldn't tell him. The room was, of course, noisy with everyone all talking at once. Nobody noticed his presence so he just quietly slipped into the back of the room, leaning against the president’s Bearbrick collection. “ Ah, Can’t believe he got this one already. “ TOP thought, glancing at a new limited edition Bearbrick standing in the glass partition.

“ Hyung! “ Seungri shouted. He was sitting between his noonas, Bom and Dara on the couch. The noonas were giggling over something. " Come sit here. " Seungri squished towards Bom to make space for his hyung.

Bom stopped laughing all of sudden as she noticed TOP walking towards them. Since when he came in, she thought, God. He look so gorgeous in that sweater. She quickly brushed her hair, hoping her make-ups were okay today. She had to rush in the morning because this whole meeting was such an emergency.

“ Annyeong, oppa. “ Dara nodded with a huge grin on her face at the older man who just sat down next to her.

“ Annyeong. “ TOP smiled back.

Seungri shook his arms annoyingly like a little kid, “ Hyung! Why do you think sajangnim gather all of us today? “

“ You didn’t cause any trouble, did you ? “ TOP asked.

“ Hyung! Of course, I didn’t. I’ve been a good boy this year. “

“ Then, I have no idea. “ TOP shrugged and looked over at another couch. The leaders were gathered, Chaerin, Ji Yong and Seung Yoon. They were talking but TOP could tell Chaerin was totally flirting with Ji Yong. They always do. He had never noticed how beautiful Chaerin was. Her hair was thrown to the side of her shoulder. They looked messy but  in a good way. Chaerin wasn't wearing any make-up but that was what caught TOP's attention. She looked almost like a goddess even without it. “ Why is he staring at Chae? “ Bom thought bitterly, almost growling to herself.

“ What’s with the face, noona ? “ Seungri asked. “ Jealous ? “

She slapped Seungri on the back, rolling her eyes. “ Please, Why would I be jealous ? “

Seungri just grinned wickedly.

Sajangnim walked in and the whole room stood up to greet him. He sat down at his own single couch in front of everyone and greeted back with a huge smile.

“ Camera, Ready ? “ He asked, making the whole room broke into whispers of confusion.

A group of professional cameramen walked in with cameras and video-recorders in their hand. They all stood in different positions like they’ve been practicing for weeks.

“ Rolling. “ One of them said and gave the president a thumbs up.

Sajangnim cleared his throat and adjusted his cap a little, “ So. The reason why I gathered all of you today is to inform you the celebration of YG Entertainment's 17th anniversary! “

Everyone was confused but they tried to keep the smile on their face because the cameras were recording.

“ As a gift for the fans, I've decided to record a YG Family Tv. From today onwards, there will be cameras set up all over your dorms, studios, canteen and everywhere else. Of course, we will also have outings and vacations regularly for these 17 episodes of YG FAMILY TV. “

“ What ? “ Ji Yong gasped but he blushed a little when the whole room turned to him. Everyone laughed. TOP could tell some of them were faking it just to not look left out in front of the cameras.

“ Besides that we’re doing it for the fans, this will also be a great time to get closer. We’re a big family after all. “ He added.

Some nodded in agreement while some just sulked. 

“ What was all that about, ssajangnim ? “ TOP asked as soon as the cameras were off.  It wasn’t like him to bother the president but he couldn’t help it. Cameras all over the dorms and studios ? As if there's anymore privacy left for them.

“ I said it just now. “ The president said firmly.

“ But, you should’ve at least informed us. “

“ I inform it when I want, okay? “ His eyes dared TOP to argue but he didn't.

“ Yes, ssajangnim. “ He bowed politely.

He was turning around when Taehyun walked to him. “ TOP hyung, your … your script. “ Taehyun was screaming at the inside for shuttering like that. He's a confident man but when it comes to talking to TOP, he couldn't help it. 

" Script ? " TOP yanked the papers off Taehyun's hand, his voice vibrating in anger. " Thanks kid. " He muttered then walked out of the room, needing to be away from the crowd and noise.

 

“ YG FAMILY TV ? How amazing is that!” Daesung shrieked, raising his can of beer to the air as he wrapped his arm around his Tablo hyung.

“ Why are you so excited? “ Tablo asked, shaking his head.

“ Because I want to be closer to hyung. “ He answered, clinging to Tablo playfully.

 

Jinwoo was leaning against the wall with Seunghoon when the 2ne1 noonas walked past them. They greeted them politely but Bom could see Seunghoon was totally checking her out.

" That's disgusting. " Bom groaned as soon as they were away from the cameras. " Just because I cooked ramen with him once. "

" Give that kid a break, unnie. " Minzy giggled. " Any guy would check you out. " 

" There are cameras in the hallways too, girls. " Chaerin, as a leader reminded them. " I have no idea what's wrong with that old man. " She muttered quietly then.

" It'll be fun, don't you think ? " Dara grinned cheekily. 

" Very Fun. " Chaerin rolled her eyes.