Unexpected

Under the same moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan

 

I was watching out of the window when Tao barged in my room.

"Hyung! Is true what Xiumin hyung said yesterday?! Noona is going on a date a do those thing?!"

I was trying to not think about that, thank you Tao, really. "I don't know , maybe."

"But it's not possible! Noona isn't interested in having a boyfriend at all!"

"Maybe sh changed her mind."

He looked sad and I wondered why. "What? You have a crush on her or something?"

"No, but I always thought that if she was going to have a boyfriend he was going to be one of us!"

"Isn't this a bit creepy, Tao?"

He flushed red. "I never implied that I was the one! It's just that with us she is a ease! What if he takes her away?!"

Yeah, what if? "If that happens it means that she wasn't really close with us."

"You think so?"

I looked over Tao's shoulder and I saw Xiumin leaning on the doorstep. 

"Uh?"

He took a few step and looked at the album of photos on my table. "You basically said that if it's true friendship you aren't supposed to go away, but didn't you do the same thing?"

What is he talking about? "Please, elaborate."

"You know too well what I'm saying."

"No, I don't, and if you are going to talk about nothing important you can leave."

He took the album and throwed it at me. "Saejin."

"What's with her?"

"You are really smart, but when you don't want to take hints no one can make you understand, right?"

Can he please just go to the point? 
I motioned to him to go on.

"When you were with her all of us went down on the same level of stranges, didn't we?"

"You know that this isn't true."

He chuckled. "It isn't? But that's how we felt. Let's just think about it, what are you going to do if Leah is really going to disappear from our lives?"

"That's-"

"That's possible. I thought that our friendship was important and when the time came you were ready to screw up everything for Saejin, right?"

I wasn't going to do anything, but Saejin was important to me and if she wasn't comfortable with them I wasn't going to force her. "You know too well that she didn't enjoyed going out with you all because you guys didn't liked her at all. That's why we weren't hanging out a lot anymore."

"That's crap! She was the more fake person you could've met and she actually successed when she basically brainwashed you."

"You are really making things up! I don't want to hear this anymore."

I took my phone and my keys and went out just to find myself in front of Leah's house. 
In front of the door there was Nina all drenched from the rain.

"Hey kitty, isn't Leah at home?"

I rang the doorbell and here she was, with her hair going in every possible wait minus the right one.
We stayed at home for a bit talking about nothing until the real conversation, that was making me have an headache, came up and just like I thought it was impossible for us to not bicker about that.
The funny thing is that I wasn't really mad or anything, I just hoped to make her turn down the offer. 
When her phone buzzed and she started talking I knew that it was him and with my selfish feelings I took the phone.
Nothing came up into my mind, just a mere way to interfere like going on a group date and when she got mad at me for it I really thought that I was in too deep.
I went out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter