Truth or dare

Under the same moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leah


"Leah? Kim Leah? It's been a long time, uh?"

I turn around and wow, I feel the need to shave her head. 
That would be funny.

"Yeah, not long enough I should say."

She puts her hand on , just like the drama queen she is. "No need to be sarcastic! Aren't you happy to meet again someone from your past?"

"If the person is you then no, I don't really need a in my life."

Seems like she didn't appreciate my comment because she is fuming.
Everyone around me is trying to understand why we look like we're going to fight in any moment.

She looks behind me and waves at Hyungseok. "Hey! You didn't change at all, still handsome! Are you two togheter?"

"Why, you want to take him away from me again?" 

I'm actually joking, because I know that Hyungseok isn't a teenage boy anymore and that he can choose what it's better for him. 

"Oh don't be a sore loser, we all know that things are done together and that I didn't take him away from anyone."

Seok pulls my arm and steps ahead of me with an agry face. "I think that you said enough. We are going home guys, see ya."

But I don't want to back down again, I'm not the girl she used to know and I will stand up for myself. "Stay calm Seok, she couldn't bother me less, no need to go home."

"What's happening here?"

I hear Bom's voice from behind and she looks concerned. 

I don't want her to be unhappy on her birthday party. "Nothing much Bommie, Hyuna was only bringing up old days." 

"Yeah, exactly. I see that you made a lot of friends here, they know how we met? Maybe if they know how naive you are they wouldn't want to be close to you, don't you think?"

She doesn't even feel a little bit of shame for what she did, uh? She still thinks that I'm the one in the wrong for being trustful.
Hyungseok squeezed my hand. "Maybe, but this isn't something that should interest you, right?"

"Looks like you've changed your attitude! How cute!"

Oh what the hell, I just want to punch her little face right now, but before I can take a step toward her she trips over her own foot and in two seconds I feel drops of water on my face.
I probably did something good in my past life because a drenched Hyuna is now exiting the pool with the most amusing face ever.
I laugh out loud while everyone else tries to suppress the giggles.
She stomps her feet before going away and I watch the others crack.

"You saw that? Oh my god, it was amazing!"

"Yes! And her face! Leah, you have supernatural powers, right?!" 

I giggle the last time before looking at Bom who looks at me with questioning eyes and I can't lie to her.
Guess it's time to let everyone know about our story, even if it's not the best time to do it.

I took a deep breath, ready to hear a lot of question. "She was my bestfriend some years ago, or at least I thought that. I was dating this thing next to me at that time but one day something happened between them and we broke up. She was the first who told me and she was sure that it was my fault for believing that she was my friend, when actually she only wanted to be close to me to get to Seok."

Now everyone's attention is toward him, who looks a bit unsure of what to say. "Hey don't look at me like that! It was a mistake! She knew exactly what to say and what to do and I was immature as . I regret everything, but I can't go back now!"

Tao isn't really happy to hear this because he grabs my hand and takes me away from Seok before whispering in my ear. "Why are you still friend with him?"

Seok hears that and looks at me, searching for an answer himself. I shrug my shoulders while giving an uninterested look. "We made up in something like a day, I'm not angry with him anymore. We are too close to be mad at each other. May

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter