Revealed

Under the same moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan

 

Yesterday I've chosen to ditch school and today I'm still home because something is bothering me.
What I found wasn't expected and I don't really know how to react.
If this happened to me a years ago I was probably going to climb a building from the happiness, but now?

 

Flashback
 

"I'm just going to return it to her when she comes to school."

I walked toward my car and went home, hoping that the guys weren't there.
Just my luck, uh?

"Hyung! Tao is keeping my phone somewhere! Tell him something!"

But seriously? What are they, thirteen?! 
I take out my phone from my pocket and some other things without even watching where I put them, they are so going so listen to me now!

"Listen! Everyone! I'm so fed-up of this! Now you all are going to seat your on the couch and stay silent until I finish my homeworks because otherwise I'll beat you up! Starting from you, Sehun! And Tao, just give his phone back!"

Said that I go in my room to take a nap, homeworks can wait.
After something like ten minutes I hear music coming from the lounge.
I open the door to yell at them that I need silence but that's when I recognize the song.
It's a song that I heard years ago and that I'm not going to forget.

"Where did you find this song?"

"Oh, hyung! I thought you where going to do your homeworks!"

"Answer me, now!"

They look at me like I said something stupid. "Are you okay, hyung? It's your ipod, you don't even know what you have on it?"

I watch around the room and plugged in the stereo there's Leah's ipod.
It can't be true.
My mind is working so quickly to rearrange the puzzle that I need to seat down.
I heard this song four years ago. 

I was walking around the city when I heard someone sobbing.
There was a girl seated on a bench who was crying like there was no tomorrow, so I thought that maybe the right thing to do was go next to her and I don't know, talk to her? 
Comfort her? Everything was happening too fast, and when I realized that I was already on the bench there was no turning back.
She felt someone beside her and looked at me. 
I was so stressed about what I did that the first thing I thought about was pick up one of her earbuds and act normal, when the reality was totally another.

"So, what happened to you?"

She looked down, maybe I was going too far. Why I can't do anything normal- "Someone important to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter