Final

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cheon Sa- yah!" Lay called the girl who looked lost in the massive garden.

"Yi Xing oppa, is Sehun here? Where is he? Is he okay?" The girl asked him repeatedly, her gaze filled with worries.

"Cheon Sa, calm down! He's just bleeding, nothing serious." Lay said rubbed her back to comfort her.

"where is he?" she asked, voice softened.

"He's in the living room, come, let me take you there." Lay said as he took Cheon Sa's hand and led her to the living room.

"Oh my gosh! Who did this to him?" she gasped at the view of weak Sehun in front of her. She felt mixed emotions inside of her head sad, anger, confusion and that caused her to feel that weird feeling inside of her stomach again. Cheon Sa couldn,t hold it in and she threw up blood, and yes, in front of Suho and Lay.

"Oh my gosh, Cheon Sa-yah! Are you okay? Why are you like this?" Suho asked, flabbergasted with her action. She didn't reply and just passed out.

"Hyung, what are we gonna do?" Lay asked with wide eyes.

"Let's take them to the hospital! Let me call the ambulance!" Suho suggested and took his phone. The ambulance arrived immediately after Suho called them as the hospital it just a few blocks away from his mansion and he has a private doctor there. They took the two to the hospital and placed only Cheon Sa in the ICU ward.

Suho was curious so he asked Lay to look after Sehun while he ask the nurse what's wrong with Cheon Sa.

"Ermm... Excuse me nurse! What is wrong with my friend?" He asked the nurse who is 

Quite beautiful and young for a nurse. 

"Owh! You're miss Cheon Sa's friend?" She asked.

"Yeah, how did you know her?" Suho raised his eyebrow.

"Miss Cheon Sa comes here quite often to check up on her illness." She replied. 

"May I know what it is?" He asked curiously.

"Han Jye-ah! We need you! The girl's pulse decreased!" The doctor shouted from the ICU.

"Look, you're friend is in danger, she has stomach cancer by the way." She said and ran to the ICU immediately. Stomach cancer? Does sehun know? How can she hid it? He asked himself repeatedly.

Sehun finally opened his eyes the next night at 12 am, he was so shocked that he fainted for that long. From the not so bouncy bed, the sounds of machines beeping, he knew he was in the hospital for the whole night. He's not like those stupid actors to ask where he is.But the main thing in his head now is cheon sa and only her nothing else. He stood from the bed and took his pole with him, he went to search for her.

"excuse me nurse, is there a patient named Lee Cheon Sa here?" He asked the nurse at the counter.

"Yes! She is in the ICU." she replied. He stiffed at her word but managed to reply.

"ahhh~thank you." 

He went to the ICU and he saw her, weak and pale. She has an oxigen mask over her angelic face. Sehun's eyes were brimmed with tears but he hold it in.

"Cheonnie~ don't leave me,ne?" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter