Rainy day

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-0330-

"It's raining." You muttered to yourself. You were about to go home but it started to drizzle. "Why am I so unlucky!!!! Gahhhhh!! It's cold and raining!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. No one were there because school ended 2 hours ago. Here you are sitting at a bus stop in front of your school alone, cold and starving. Yes, starving because the last time you ate was 7 hours ago!! It was freezing, the temperature were probably 6 degrees below. 

"Do you really like it?" He suddenly asked. Your crush, Oh Sehun. 

"Sorry?" You asked.

"Do you like it screaming when no one's around?" He asked smiling warm heartedly and took a seat beside you.

"Uhhhh.. You heard me?" You asked, embarrassed. 

"Hmm.. Hahaha you're so cute." He said. 

"Hehe, what makes you here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be home already?" You asked.

"I waited for you because I knew it was going to rain." He said and blushed. 

"Do you really like it?" You asked.

"Excuse me?" He asked back.

"Do you really like waiting for a girl who you never talked to before? I'm a total stranger." You said and smiled softly.

"Awhhhh stop mocking me and you're not a stranger to me because I saw you everyday at school." He whined and pouted. 

"Aigoo~ sehunnie is so cute!" You said and pinch his cheeks. 

"You know my name?" He asked. 

" yes and my name is Cheon Sa, Lee Cheon Sa." You said. 

"Okay my beautiful angel." He said.

(Cheonsa means angel in korean.)

"Brrrrrr.... It's so cold, ne?" You suddenly blurted out. Then you felt someone's coat on your petite shoulders. 

"Awhhh.. Sehun-sshi, you might catch a cold. I'm fine." You said.

"It's okay, come on! The rain stopped." He said and pulled your hand.

"Where are we going?" You asked. 

"Let's eat some warm ramyun and bubble tea. you will feel warmer." He said.

"Okay! My treat today!" You cheered. 

"No need, my appa owns the shop hehe."

"Jinjja? Wuuuu~."

You and Sehun arrived at his father's Ramyun shop and go to the special table that the employees has prepared. The shop was cute and homie. And the smell of ramyuns are spectacular. The table were near the windows so you can really see the overwhelming view of Seoul. Sehun ordered two beef ramyun and two honeydew bubble tea. They indulge the foods talk to each other like BFFs probably more lovey dovey. Sehun is loving and kind. Sehun was looking at you all the time when you were talking. He took a glance at the window and drew a little heart on it. You caught him and asked what did he drew but he just erase the little heart and continued looking at you.

_____________________________

It's been couple months since you be friend with Sehun. You always tell him all your problems and he will gladly be your crying shoulders.

5.00 a.m.

"Bluergghhhh!! Ughhh!!" You groaned in pain. Your stomach were aching lately. You often puked blood and disgusting stuffs and once, you throws up a little amount of your intestines and it was horrifying. You still hasn't see the doctor but you regretted. You're going to the hospital today. 

-at the hospital-

"Miss Lee, I'm so sorry." The doctor said with a tinge of sadness in his voice. 

"What is it doc?" You asked, worried.

"You have a stomach cancer." The doctor announced. 

"A..ah.. I..I see." You answered. Shocked, fear and sadness surrounding yourself. 

"My s..stage?" You stuttered.

"Fourth stage already." The doctor said sadly.

"How much time do I have to continue living?" You asked with a poker face, eyes on the ground.

"Not much time.. About one months?" The doctor answered.

Tears flowed down your cheeks as you hear how much time you only have. 

__________________________________________________________

Cheon Sa's (your) POV

'Why do I have to experience this? Why do I have to leave the world at such young age? Why do I have to leave the people I love?' I thought to myself while writing the list of things that I wanted to do on the last seconds of my life with..... Oh Sehun.

1) play the piano with Sehun
2) kiss in the rain with Sehun
3) sleep to sehun's singing
4) cuddle with Sehun
5)comforts him when he's sad
6) celebrate his birthday together
7) Confess to Sehun

-The next morning-

"Cheonnie~ I missed you." Sehun ran and hugged you.

"I miss you too, babyhun." You cooed and rested your head on his chest for awhile.

"Umm.. Cheon Sa- yah, do you want to hug me forever?" He teased.

"Hmmmm? Ani, just make it last for a couple minutes more." You whispered. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Ani." You replied. 

"Arasso." He said.

"Let's get to class, ne?" You finally pulled away from his embrace.

"Ne~" he said and pinched your cheeks.

"Sehun-ah! Do you want to hang out with us today?" Sehun's friend, Luhan asked.

"No thanks, i wanna hang out with Cheon Sa at her place today." He answered.

"Babyhun, you should hang out with your friends, it's been awhile."

"Sigh.. Cheonnie~ it's just 2 weeks." He whined. 

"Go." You said sternly.

"Aishhh, arasso." He pouted. 

He ran to his friends and luhan slung his arm over his shoulders. 
Sehun knew something was wrong with Cheon Sa but he decided to just set his worries aside. 

__________________________________________________________
 
Cheon Sa's place.

"Cheon Sa- yah, why don't you just tell him." Yeon Ju eomma said. 

Yeon Ju eomma is your adopted mother. She adopted you when you were wandering around the town asking for a bedroom to rent. 

"I can't Yeon Ju eomma, i love him."

"Then tell him." 

"I don't want him to worry."

"I..i.i'm sorry Cheonnie, i really want to help but... I just can't." She sobbed out of the blue.

"Ani, Yeon Ju eomma! I don't even have hope to live, the cancer has already spread too much." 

"Don't say that! We just need to pray!" 

"Ne, Yeon Ju eomma." You hugged her.
__________________________________________________________

"Hyung! Where are we going actually?" Sehun asked.

"Did you forgot? Today is our kyung soo's birthday." Kris said.

"Mwoh? Birthday?" He asked.

"Sehun-ah! It's Kyung Soo's birthday. How can you forget it?" Tao whined. 

"Oh, I'm sorry hyungs. I'm a little busy lately."

"Busy with what? That girl you're crushing on?" Kyung Soo sarcastically said.

"Hyung. Don't ever involve Cheon Sa in this."

"Mwoh? Cheon Sa? Awhhh 'babyhun' just admit you like her already." Kai said.

"Listen, yes I admit i like her. Duh! Isn't it obvious." Sehun joked.

"Sehun, you're having too much time with her you forgot about us. Can you spend time with us more?" Kris said sternly.

"I'll try my best, but i don't promise anything." Sehun said.

Meanwhile Cheon Sa.

Aishhhhh! This stomach ache is killing meeeeee! Sehunnie~ i miss you.

••Babyhun calling••

"Yeoboseyo."

"Cheonnie~ oppa missed you."

"You're so mushy." 

"Bogoshipeo~"

"Hmmm, nado."

"Bye."

"Wait- aishhhh this pabo!"

Suddenly, i heard something hit my window. Oh no! He is not doing the old balcony thingy. I looked out the window and saw sehun with a picnic basket and a ladder. I ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter