Reason

Perfect goodbye...

" Kris hyung..." Baekhtyun said and everyone heard it, they were all shocked and ran to the front door and they couldn't believe it Kris was there and they noticed that Kris looked paler and sicker than before and he had massive dark circles. 

" Amen't I allowed to come in?" He asked with a smile which was forced.

" Let him in." Suho said and everyone made a path for him then they all went and sat down some on the sofa some on the floor.

" I guess you're all pretty mad at me huh?" Kris said looking down feeling guilty.

" Yes we are Kris, but I know that you have your own reason and you're here to say that reason aren't you?" Luhan asked

" You're sharp." Kris said smiling.

" Why did you leave us hyung, why?" Chanyeo said looking down and his hand crying.

" Calm down Chanyeol." Baekhyun said who had already teared up and hugged Chanyeol seeing him so fragile.

" I'm here to talk about that." Kris said.

" What kind of reason would justify what you did hyung? Tell us." Chen said looking up and into Kriss' eyes.

" I know that no reason justifies what I did."

" Why would you leave us? We could have worked out the problem together. Don't we always say we are one.Then we could have stayed as one and worked through the problem." Lay said in chinese sobbing his eyes out. Lays and others sobs filled the silence then Kris looked up and noticed that Tao was quiet and had been quiet the whole time.

" Tao do you have something to say? I know you're dissapointed and angry at me." Kris said to Tao, but Tao kept quiet.

" Please just say something yell at me and shout at me hit me! But please just speak." 

" What can I say? You know what I want to say that I am angry and dissapointed at you and that you betrayed us and I want to know the reason. And that even through all this I still think of you as my brother." Tao said  looking into Kriss' eyes and he didn't cry, he didn't waver he stayed strong.

" You're right I did betray all of you and I shouldn't have done that because we're all family and even though no reason justifies it I am still hoping for your forgiveness."

"What's the reason?" Kai said 

" Please just tell us already hyung." Sehun said looking weak.

" I don't know how to say it." he said looking down

" Hyung no matter what the reason is you know that we'll be mad at you for your betrayal, but in the end we'll understand you." DO said looking at Kris sincerely.

" Yes hyung no matter what we are family even if you leave exo." Baekhyun said nearly crying at the last part now it was Chanyeol's turn to hug him.

" As Baekhyun said we will be mad you and even if we don't forgive you now one day we certainly will.' Luahn said confidently.

" And we will always be there for you if you ever need because we are family." Xiumin said just as confidently.

" Thanks guys." Kris said smiling truly for the first time in days. " I quit Exo because it didn't make me happy. I was happy being with you guys and I was happy because of the fans aswell .But the restriction I had made me feel bad everyday and them making me do something that I'm not comfortable with. It just made me feel like this wasn't the life I wanted and since I'll only live once I don't want to waste it by doing somethign that doesn't make me completely happy and makes me feel guilty about the fact that i don't try my best." he said and then silence filled the room once again noone knew what to say.

Feeling this maybe the last time he will get to say his reasons he added " I know that some of you're having a harder time than me, but this is my limit. And while you guys even through all the hardship still feel the same excitement eveytime you're on stage I'm starting to not feel it. And I want to leave before I regret my decision of staying and I don't ever want to feel so bad that I think of Exo as a bad memory I want it to always be a happy and special memory that makes me smile eveytime I think of it, you, the fans, the love we got from them, the awards for our hardwork and lastly the time we've all spent together."

" Why didn't you ever tell us that you were having such a hard time?" Suho asked 

" Like I said all of us are having a hard time some more than others, I didn't want to make it worse."

" But we're one remember hyung you can tell us anything." Chanyeol said looking at him with tearful eyes.

" I know and you guys are the reason I didn't start to hate Exo and the reason that I didn't turn into a body with no soul."

' Ew even now you're cheesy." Baekhyun said laughing and everyone joined in, it lightened the mood even if it was by a little.

" Kris you've to leave now." Someone said from the door.

" Alright I'll be there in a minute."

" Where do you have to go?"  Kai asked

' I have a meeting about legal stuff." 

" See you soon hyung." Sehun said smiling and went up to give him a hug." Kris was happy that Sehun said see you soon and not bye.

" See you soon too Sehun." Kris said hugging him back.

" You're leaving already hyung kkaebsong~" Baekhyun said and gave a hug to Kris aswell. " Later Kris hyung."

' Later Baek."

" Hope I'll see you soon and next time you're giving us a treat." Kai said smiling and hugging Kris.

" Promise I'll treat you beef."

"Don't forget to take care of yourself." Lay said giving a hug to Kris.

" Same to you Yixing."

" If you don't meet us soon I'll go where you live and use my headlock on you." Do said grinning.

" I'll remeber that." he said laughing and they hugged.

" You were a great leader and a even greater friend." Suho said giving him a hug.

" Thanks and so are you and I know you'll continue to be a great leader."

" Next time we meet lets seew who's a better rapper Kress.' Chanyeol said grinning.

" Be ready to loose then." Kris said while they hugged.

 " Don't forget us hyung." Chen said giving a hug to Kris.

' I won't Jongdae"

" Don't forget what I said we'll always be there for you." Xiumin said while giving a hug to Kris.

" I know and I'll be grateful for that." suddenly Tao got up and went to Kris he hugged Kris tightly and Kris his back.

' I'm sorry gege I still can't forgive you just yet. But I know I'll be able to soon and always remember gege that we're brothers forever." Tao said while crying on Kriss' chest.

 'I know Tao and I'm sorry too. Forgive me when you're ready to and I know we'll always be brothers." Kris said and broke the hug while smiling at Kris. The last one was Luhan. He didn't say anything and just hugged kris.

" Take care of Tao for me." Kris whispered.

" I will, trust me." Luhan whispered back. Then they broke the hug and Kris went to the door and before leaving he said " I trust you, see you soon brothers."


AN: And my first two shot is finished. at first I was palnning to make it a bit serious, but then I decided not to cuz I think this ending suits more than a sad one. I think they're still friends even if its a bit awkard. And I hope everythings alright between them or will be soon.  I still support both Kris and Exo and I always will.