Goodbye

Perfect goodbye...

Afterhearing the news about Kris leaving Exo there were lots of emotions that the 11 felt. Hurt, anger, frustation, confused, but most of all emptiness. They didn't know about the news nor how to react to it. It was like a bomb that came out of nowhere leaving no time for reaction and destroying everything. Everyone was hurt alot however Tao was hurt the most, Kris took care of him like a brother, was there for Tao as a friend. 

Sure nowadays Tao didn't spend as much time as before with Kris as before. But he was still closest to Kris. At first there were no tears, but when it really hit him he started crying sobbing. He didn't even bother saying the news could be wrong and that his gege would never leave him. Sadly he knew that the news was true.

Tears started falling out of everyone's eyes. " Damn it! How could he?!" Chanyeol shouted. He wasn't the closest to Kris, but he was his bestfriend. He kicked the table and even though it hurt him he kept doing it. Even if the news hurt hi m as much as others Suho was aware of his role as a leader. " Chanyeol stop! Doing that won't help." Suho said trying to hold back his sob.

:" Why hyung? Why did he do that?" Baekhyun asked sobbing, he diidn't even care if someone saw him.

" We don't know  Baekhyun. Noone but him knows the reason." Xiumin said stepping up as the eldest.

" Ho could he betray us?" Chen said almost in a whisper. Kai and Sehun the maknaes who rarely cried were sobbing their hearts out while DO tried to comport them by patting their while tears were leaving from his eyes aswell. Luhan went up to Tao, to the fans they might not be the closest. But these two were pretty closet Luhan took care of Tao the most after Kris even if they fought like cats and dogs. He went and hugged Tao and whispered soothing words in chinese and Tao held onto Luhan so tight that Luhan would surely have bruises the next day.  Nevertheless Luhan continued to whisper soothing words to Tao letting not one tear come out of his eyes. Lay was a sobbing mess aswell the usually calm and mature Lay broke down. Suh did the same as Luhan and hugged Lay while Lay kept talking in chinese that noone understood, but somehow everyone knew what he wantet to say.

The next day Luhan and Xiumin woke up first. All of them had fallen asleep in the living room while comforting each other. " Its ok to cry Luhan." Xiumin said because he knew Luhan wanted to, but was holding back. 

" I'm not the one who's the most hurt. Its Tao and I can't break down for him especially not in front of him."

" I know how much you want to cry Luhan. So let it all out. Think about yourself aswell."

" Same goes for youMinseok. You cried, but not to the fullest and we both need to let it out. But we can't not now. "Xiumin stayed quiet for a while becasue he knew Luhan was right.

" Why do you think he left?" Xiumin asked carefully.

' There are many reason for it Minseok,it could be one or all of them." Luhan said Tao's hair.

" Who knew Kris would be he first to break down?"

" He tried his best, but that was his limit and his journey with us has come to an end."

" Isn't it funny how we have everything we dreamt of the fans, concerts, performing in front of thousands and yet we crave for other things we had before like time with our family, friends." Xiumin said with a sad smile.

" We can't have everything. Its either one or another. And Kris chose other while we're still stuck."

" And when do you think your limit will be?" Xiumin said looking straight into Luhan's eyes.

" Who knows maybe I'll break dow next" Luhan said holding Xiumin's gaze. Then dropping it to look at Tao" But not now for sure. I need to stay by his side till he gets out of this."

 "Can you ever forgive Kris" Xiumin asked and Luhan froze for a minute.

" Even if I know why he left and its justified it doesn't change the fact that he betrayed us which makes it harder for me to forgive him. what about you?"

" Same as you I guess except I think I'll be the first to forgive him because I have felt like leaving aswell." 

" Are you talking about the MAMA period?"

' Yes, when the fans called me fat and said I didn't deserve to be in Exo."

" Minseok you weren't-

" fat I knew you were going to say that." Xiumin said interupting Luhan." However if you keep hearing the same thing you're bound to believe it"

" That's not true you know that plus only small amount of fans said that majority didn't. Plus you've so many fan you'rer really popular you know that." Luha nsaid

 'That was after I straved myself. No matter how small our flaws are if the fans notice it we try our best to get rid of it which ultimately changes us somehow.  And you know thats true we're not the same person as before." Thia time Luha n kept quiet because he knew that Xiumin was right.

" When did you wake up Chen?" Xiumin  asked and Luhan shifted his gaze to Chen.

" Just now." he said looking at both of them " Quite a serious talk you were having there."

" Well we are the oldest." Luhan said smiling though it didn't look true.

" I guess so you guys handled us so well even though you both are hurt as much." Chen said sincerely.

" You' re welcome now what do you want to eat?" Xiumin asked though he knew the answer.

" Nothing." Chen said

" Are you trying to beat the record of not eating much made by Minseok." Luhan said trying to lighten the food and Chen smiled finally.

" No that will always be hyungs."

" I'm glad to hear that." He said and they all laughed. Due to the noise woke up " Ge?"

" I'm right here Tao." Luhan said holding his hand.

" mm" He said smiling and getting up. He rubbed his eyes and finally opened it. then he hugged Luhan not as tightly as last night though.

" Aw Taohan!" Chen shouted laughing and Luhan just glared at him. Because of all the noise everyone else woke up aswell.

" What's with all the noise?" Suho said who had Lay beside him groggily waking up.

" Its obviously Chen." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol wo was behind him agreed.

" Hyung let us sleep." Sehun said and Kai threw a pillow at Chen and Do was between those two.

" Aw look at that everyones a couple and teh last one has three lovers. Only we are lest out Xumin hyung, but you have Luhan hyung so I'm the only one left out." He said chuckling and everyone knew he was trying to lighten the mood so they decided to play along with it. And they all threw pillows at him. After sometime the bell rang and Baekhyun went to get it and was shocked to see the person standing there.

" Kris hyung..."