Chapter Four

FLOWER BOY in the OFFICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“FINAAALLLY!! A wonderful day off”

Minzy thought smiling like idiot, stretching her arms.

She was happy that she finally be rested after one week of being tired and pissed off with her boss.

In short she was miserable, thinking of the days she being bully --- for her it was bully --- by her boss.

“I want the summary report of the financial status, right now”

“I don’t like the coffee”

“Put some milk on it”

“Why my coffee so sweet”

“I want you to repeat this report now”

It was always like that, everyday she experience this. if her boss is a girl she can accept the fact that it was sophisticated but it was guy a freak guy who always shout, she even want to throw the coffee in his face but she should be patient or else she will be unemployed again.

She even wants to put a poison on Kai coffee --- that was her evil plan --- but she stops herself.

“Maybe her mother drinks coffee too much when he was still in tummy but coffee is bad for the health of pregnant women” She shakes her head, and then tapped her side table to get the magazine.

“You” she pointed a picture of the person “Coffee man --- Coffee man is Kai nickname for her because of his skin color --- I know you’re handsome but if I cannot take your attitude anymore I swear I will kick your , do you get it? “ She even pointed her fist.

Minzy knows that she look like stupid but she can’t help. She even want to murder that stupid freak guy with her own hand, but then again, if she will did that she will be a criminal and she didn’t want that to happen, not in her lifetime forever. Just curse in her mind it was legal in her thought.

“MINZZZZZZZY”

Someone shout, so loud that her lungs might be wanted to get out from .

 

“STUPID DINOSAUR want do you want?” she shouts, rolling her eyes.

After the shout Jiyeon brag at her room.

“It’s your day-off right?” Jiyeon ask, she nodded “Would like to come with me in the coffee shop?”

“No” she firmly said, but then again Jiyeon didn’t stop her bugging about coming in the coffee shop.

“PRETTY PLEASE?” she pout asking, she use her powerful cuteness.

“You’re so YUCK Jiyeon-ah” Minzy said, like she kind of want to vomit of Jiyeon cuteness.

“You’re so bad, I just want you to come with me, is it a bad thing?” she said,

“Here we go again” in her thought “Fine ill come with you”. MInzy finally gave up.

“YEHEY” Jiyeon shout like there’s no tomorrow – just for her –.

 

--------------

 

COFFEE SHOP

 

“YAWWWWWN”

Minzy yawning and drop her head in the table.

“Minzy-ah, can you please stop that” Jiyeon worriedly said.

“Yahh!! I can help it, it’s so boring here” She pouts saying by that.

“Then why don’t you try to help me here”

Minzy frowned “I’m tried”

Jiyeon smack her head “You’re tired in what? Aisshh!!! Don’t be lazy monkey there, help me will you?” she also plead.

Minzy look at her, she felt guilty with Jiyeon. Even though she don’t like to stand up but because she thought it was her bestfriend whose needed her help. She gladly but their slight irritated but she still stand up and help her.

“FINE I WILL”

Jiyeon hug her tightly “THANK YOU MINZY MOUSE” she said

“WHATEVER! Okay what should I do?” She ask raising her right brow

“Maybe you will just wipe the table, it’s the only thing applicable for you and maybe you can also be a waitress” Jiyeon said.

“Okay! I like easy stuff” Minzy smile at her. And she started wiping the table. She did what Jiyeon said to her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter