Encounter

Starish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

==========Day 2================

"Aw man what a horrible sleep."

I was still sleepy because Natsu and the guys kept snoring like crazy!

"You said it, ugh!" 

Hikari nodded her head slowly in agreement. The second day had begun and we were off to the Music studio where we are going to record our voices and learn about the basic functions of the recording studio. All group were paired with another since there are a limited number of recording studio's inside the building. Group A which was us got paired with the last group, group F. Group F was Elizabeth's group. I knew Elizabeth from a political point of view. Her father was the second richest man in the country, the first is my father. Even though I haven't meet her, I heard she really hates me. Just from lookiing at her you can tell that she's spoiled. She loves popularity more than reputation.  

"Ok everyone! I am your guid , Cris, please follow me into the studio you will be working in. 

Outside we met a rather cute tour guide. All the girls were staring at him as he is looking over his notes. Elizabeth goes towards him and tries to make a move. But before she can he looks up and runs in my direction. He comes running up to me and grabs me in an embrace. Everyone especially Natsu looks dumb-struck. 

"What the--! Why are you going for a low life like her." 

Elizabeth's scream causes Cris to look at her with a stern expression. He lets go of me.

"I ask you to speack with respect to Lady Heartfilia."

Everyone looks at me and starts whispering. Elizabeth looks shocked and says,

"Wait a minute-- are you telling me that she is the daughter of the richest man in the country." 

"Of course. Did you not notice her posture or her eating habits!"

Cris screams and a memory pops in my head. Cris used to be my music teacher when my mom was around but he left to make his mark on the world a year before my mom died.   

"Wait, is it really you Cris!" 

Cris smiles when I ask this question and nods. I smile back. 

"So how is Lady Isabelle? I bet she still cares for those white roses." 

"Well the thing is.... Mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter