First kiss

Starish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=========Night 3==============

It was past sundown and we had begun to make dinner. A couple of hours ago Natsu and the rest of the guys went to the lake and did some fishing. They caught a lot of fish, though they didn't want to help cut the fish. They said the eye balls might keep moving around even though their dead. To be honest I was kinda creeped out by that thought but it had to be done right? 

"So, Natsu and you are engaged!?" 

All the girls kept asking me weird questions, like did your parents decide it? Did you guys meet first and then asked them to get engaged? My mind is overloading! 

"Guys! Okay we both ran away from home because we found out that we would have to get engaged to some random person." I said.

"And then you met each other and then fell in love, and then Natsu proposed to you!" Hikari said. Man how do they come up with these ideas? 

"No, it turns out that the person I was supposed to be engaged to was none other than Natsu, and he was supposed to get engaged to me." I said, but as usual they all went Kyaa yet again. I let out a small sigh. 

The girls went to help the teachers with the tent but I was stuck cuttting the fish. Natsu suddenly came back and was searching for something. 

"Hey Lucy is there a water bottle around here?" He asked. 

"Um yeah in my bag but..." Before I could finish he took the bottle and drank the entire thing. 

".....I also drank from it." I said but he just shrugged his shoulders. 

"Ouch!" I said. 

I wasn't even paying attention but while I was helping Natsu I was cutting the fish as well. I forgot that and cut my finger. 

"What happened?!" He said while he turned around. 

"Shoot you're bleeding! Luckly I carry a first aid kit in my bag. Here let me see." He said. 

He carefully took my hand and washed the cut with the cold water. Then he took my wrist and we ran back to our tent. He took out his bag and then the first aid kit. Then with the alcohol rub he carefully dabbed it on the wound. 

"Ow..." I said. 

"Sorry, but it's..... over!" He said as he put the bandage on me.  

"Thanks.." I said, while looking down. 

"Oh I forgot something!" He said, and he took my finger and kissed where the wound was. 

"I-I, ugh....um.. have to get back to the fish!" I said as I ran away. 

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter