i scream for ice cream

Ice Cream

Saturday. Kyuhyun took a day off playing Starcraft just because of his lovely boyfriend, Sungmin. His boyfriend whined like a child when he said no. He can’t stand seeing Sungmin like that so he agreed going out for a date. Sungmin cheered and hugged him, peppering his neck with kisses. He closed his eyes as he expect Sungmin to kiss him on the lips but only to be surprised that he didn’t receive any kiss from Sungmin.

 

“Min!” he groaned. Sungmin laughed and kissed the tip of his nose.

 

“No kisses on the lips for now. I want ice cream, Kyu so come on and let’s go to the park!” he chirped while putting his boots on.

 

“Ice cream? Can’t you see it’s winter Min?” he shook his head while laughing. Sungmin pouted, not minding his boyfriend’s question.

 

“Seriously Min, it’s winter.” He said.

 

“But Kyu…… I really want to eat ice cream! I don’t care if it’s snowing outside, I just want ice cream!” Sungmin whined like a child. Kyuhyun smirked, making Sungmin confused.

 

“Oh my, Min. Are you pregnant? You’re craving for ice cream…. And it’s ing winter. Oh my, am I going to be a father now?” he gasped. Sungmin’s eyes widened and hit Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

“ert Kyu! No I’m not! We only did it once, remember? You erted kid.” Sungmin said as he puffed his cheeks. Kyuhyun chuckled and hugged Sungmin.

 

“I’m just kidding, Min. Don’t get angry to me or else I will not buy you any ice cream.” He smirked. Sungmin gasped and grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist.

 

“No, I’m not angry Kyu. And I want ice cream so please buy me some.” He said as they went out their apartment.

 

~

 

“One scoop of strawberry ice cream and one scoop of vanilla please.” Sungmin smiled as he ordered. He turned to look at Kyuhyun,

 

“What do you want, Kyu? Chocolate? Vanilla? Straw---“ Kyuhyun cut him off by shaking his head.

 

“I don’t want to eat, Min. Just order for yourself.” He smiled.

 

“Okay!” Sungmin chirped as he pay.

 

Sungmin started his ice cream and Kyuhyun gulped. Why? Because it’s like his boyfriend is seducing him. He cleared his throat and called Sungmin.

 

“Min.” The latter just hummed as a response. “Min, feed me.” Sungmin stopped his ice cream and stared at Kyuhyun. “W-what?”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and grabbed the latter’s wrist. “Where are we going Kyu?” He just smirked, “We’re going home. Finish your ice cream at home.” Sungmin just nodded.

 

Once they reached their apartment, Kyuhyun gently threw Sungmin on the couch and went to sit beside him. The latter gave him a confused look, “What’s wrong with you, Kyu? Look at my ice cream, it’s starting to melt.” Sungmin said as he started to his ice cream again. In one swift move, Kyuhyun grabbed the ice cream out of Sungmin’s hand and ate it.

 

“KYUUU!!! WHY DID YOU EAT MY ICE CREAM?” Sungmin whined like a child. Kyuhyun just smirked and took a piece of paper and a pen (he can’t speak because he ate all the ice cream and it’s freaking cold)

 

“If you want it, eat it. In my mouth.” Sungmin gasped as he read what Kyuhyun wrote. “Seriously, Kyu? Are you really that erted you want me to do that? Gosh.” The latter just nodded and smiled. Sungmin thought for awhile, he wants his ice cream back. Plus, he likes.. no.. he loves kissing Kyuhyun’s lips so he faced the latter and nodded.

 

“Okay. I want my sweet ice cream. And your sweet lips.” He said as he leaned closer. Slowly he started kissing Kyuhyun, whose mouth is wide open as Sungmin starts to the ice cream in his mouth. He moaned when their tongues touched, causing Sungmin to giggle.

 

~

 

After the heated make-out session (that led to a steamy y time on the couch of course), Sungmin wrapped his arms on Kyuhyun’s waist and leaned his head on his chest.

 

“You know Kyu, you added some flavor to my ice cream.” He giggled. Kyuhyun caressed his arm and kissed his crown. “Do you like it? If you want, I’ll always give you that flavor.” Sungmin slapped his chest and laughed, “ert. But…. I loved it Kyu.” Kyuhyun just nodded and stood up. “Come baby, let’s take a shower. Look, I have ice cream all over my body.” Sungmin stood up and hugged Kyuhyun. “Let me it, baby. Let’s conserve water for today, okay?”