Epilogue

After the Fact

“Well, it’s getting late,” Luhan said, turning to Minseok. “And we have the end of semester party to attend.”

 

“Right.” Minseok stood up and put all the leftover pizzas into one box. “Take these home, you seem to like them,” he said to Yixing.

 

“Can I keep the boxes?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“You’re never going to use those,” Jongdae pointed out.

 

“I will,” Baekhyun said. “What if I decide to make crafts someday?”

 

“Like you don’t have enough things already.”

 

Baekhyun paused, thinking. “I’ll give up on the boxes if you give back whatever you stole from Tao.”

 

Tao patted his pockets. “Why do you always steal from me?”

 

“It’s either you or Baekhyun.” Jongdae shrugged, handing a pocketknife back to Tao. “And I steal from him everyday.”

 

“Why do you carry a pocketknife in your pocket?” Luhan asked.

 

“It’s a pocketknife,” Sehun said deliberately slowly.

 

Luhan frowned. “Are you just thick or do you do that on purpose?”

 

Sehun scowled at him.

 

“I use it to cut open boxes,” Tao said.

 

“And when exactly do you need to do that at uni?” Jongdae asked.

 

“I work at Trisha’s.”

 

“So that part was true?” Luhan asked.

 

“But you said you work the night shift,” Minseok pointed out.

 

“Voice boxes,” Sehun said.

 

Tao nodded. “My employer’s annoying.”

 

“Well, Trisha is still alive and well so we know that’s not true,” Jongdae said, standing up. “I should leave. I have a test tomorrow.”

 

“Oh yeah,” Baekhyun said, standing up as well.

 

“On a Saturday?” Luhan asked. “When the semester’s ended?”

 

“Language courses,” Jongdae said, matter-of-fact.

 

“Me and Kyungsoo have something to do too,” Jongin said, the both of them standing up.

 

“You’re not going to slap that away?” Chanyeol asked, looking at Jongin’s hand on Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

“Slap what away?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Are those two…?” Luhan asked.

 

“Well, he was a addict,” Jongdae said.

 

“Not me, Kyungsoo’s the one who- Ow!” Jongin clutched his side, wincing. “You’ll break my ribs one of these days.”

 

“I can’t wait until I do,” Kyungsoo muttered.

 

“We should probably go kill Trisha now,” Sehun said to Tao.

 

“Oh right, we were planning to do that tonight,” Tao said, standing up.

 

“I guess we’ll end this here,” Minseok said, eyeing the two warily. “Let’s catch up again next semester, alright?”

 

The six left, murmuring vague responses.

 

“I think the party’s started,” Luhan said to Minseok. “We should hurry up so I can get plastered.”

 

“Well, that wouldn’t take long at all,” Minseok said, before turning to Yixing and Chanyeol. “We’ll see you two around campus.”

 

“Yeah, see you,” Chanyeol said, watching as the two left. “Oh well, it’s just you and me now.” He patted Yixing on the shoulder.

 

Yixing snapped out of his thoughts. “Mmm?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Mm.”

 

 

 

 

 


a/n: DONE! I hope I didn't leave any loose ends...? As for Taohun, all you have to know is that they're both compulsive liars >.> (psst the last story's probably true)

If you like my sense of humor by some bizarre chance, you might want to check out  Treading the Boards <-- shameless self promoting + my other stories aren't funny y'all

I still don't know what I'm going to work on next, but this was fun :D Thank you heaps for reading/subscribing/upvoting/commenting!!! <3