4.....

Global We Got Married Season 3 - YG family version

Sarah: Where do you want to go?

GD: What do you want to do? Watch movies? ... ahhh .. amusement park. I heard from Dara that there's Star City here.

Sarah: Dara? She's my friend. 

GD: right, I called her to know what these hints but she just laugh at me. She told the members but not to me.

Sarah: that's our Dara. About the star city, I know where it is. I'll drive.

-In the car-

Sarah: What do you think of me?

GD: My beautiful wife. 

Sarah: You really know how to catch a girl's heart.

GD: Do you have any schedules?

Sarah: Every Saturday and Sunday, I have The Voice kids.

GD: The voice? You're a coach?

Sarah: Yes, of kids, they're really cute. 

GD: Of course they are, especially when their coach is my wife.

Sarah just smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What do you feel when GD was saying those words?

Sarah: When someone talks to me like that, I feel embarrased and I would smile. I feel like I'm really someone's wife. Why is he doing this to me? He's so sweet saying those to me. My husband is handsome. My handsome sweet husband.

 

Q: Why did you say sweet things to her?

GD: Of course, I want to feel that we're really married and she's my wife. But that's what husbands supposed to do, right? PD-nim?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: What about you? How's Big Bang?

GD: All of us are focus on our solo activities but we're going to release an album soon.

Sarah: I'm looking forward to it. I know you're going to be great.

GD: Thank you

Sarah: We're here. 

star-city.JPG

 

GD: It's really big. There are a lot of rides.

Sarah: It's divided into 3. For kids, adults and Family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What does it feel like to play in Star City?

GD: I really want to go to Star City when we were having a concert here but due to hectic schedule, we were not able to. I felt great playing in Star City especially wih my wife.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GD: I really like extreme rides. What about you?

Sarah: It challenges me riding extreme. What do you want to do first?

GD: What about that? {points a ride}

Sarah: Aahh, that? Zyklon Loop? okay, let's play that one.

2063025831_f1b6e903d9.jpg

As they looping around,

GD: WE'RE MARRIED!!! 

Sarah heard this and blushed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What did you feel when GD shouted?

Sarah: I blushed. He shouted 'We're married'. My heart fluttered that time. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then they ride the remaning rides.

DSCF3482+copy.jpg       25042008394copy-vi.jpg           3170529501_f6214c0db8.jpg

                  Star Flyer                                                   Wild River                                              Surf Dance

 

524352_423351534378223_160649829_n.jpg

                 Star Frisbee

And laslty, they relaxed at the ferris wheel.

DSC_0894.jpg

Sarah: That was the best

GD: It was really fun riding those rides with you.

Sarah: Which one was the best? 

GD: I like all the rides but if I had to pick one it's Star Frisbee because there's no Star Frisbee in Korea. 

Sarah: Really? Mentioning Korea, I miss going there. 

GD: Have you ever gone to Korea?

Sarah: Yes, Dara invited me to watch YG family, Her SCQ friends, Kim Chiu, Ryan Bang, Vhong Navaroo with his kids, Sam Milby, John Lloyd Cruz and me were there. It was fun. We didn't meet because Dara said you had schedules after the concert so you have to go.

GD: Aaahhh, that's right. I should've stay longer there. What about The voice?

Sarah: The voice? It will end soon. I'm sad and happy at the same time. I'm sad, because I will miss the kids and happy because It's also the start of our marriage.

GD: Thanks for taking me to Star City and also Thank you for being my wife.

Sarah: Thank you also for making this my best day ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How was your date in Star City?

GD: It was really fun. The rides were really extreme, even though i got wet in the Wild River, It was still fun.

 

Sarah: Being with my husband is more enjoyable than me riding it alone cause I usually go to Star City alone. I felt really great that he's with me now. Now I realized how fun it is to get married,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

===================================================================================================================

Aaron: where is your hotel? We should go there?

Dara: right, my luggage. We should get going. 

-In the car-

Aaron: When are you going to rehearse?

Dara: maybe tomorrow? my members will be arriving tomorrow.  Winner kids will be arriving today.

Aaron: Winner? Who's that?

Dara: my labelmates, they will be debuting soon, they are our opening.

Aaron: I think I heard it before .... aaahh, right, I remember. Who is Next? WIN.. right?

Dara: you're right. Team A and Team B. 

Aaron: where is Team B right now?

Dara: back to training but they're going to participate in a survival program again.

Aaron: They must be having a hard time. I really like their song ''

Dara: I almost cried hearing that song especially Hanbi-ah's part.

Aaron: Calvin is addicted to K-pop since he met Hye Sun jiejie. 

Dara: jiejie means older sister , right?

Aaron: right.. oh, you're good.

Dara: not really .. I saw your music video with Hye Sun. It was good.

Aaron: you think so?

Dara: You have a good voice.

Aaron: I do?

Dara: that's why I'm the luckiest wife. hahaha .

Aaron: I should be the one saying. I'm the luckiest of all the luckiest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: You were already talking casually ..

Dara: I feel comfortable around him, he smiles to me while talking so that's why. And, I'm usually awkward talking to others meeting for the first time but because he's my husband, I'll try the things that I can't do for him.

 

Aaron: Maybe because I already talk to her a little. At first, we were really awkward but we spend time together and I just talk to her. I didn't feel any awkwardness between us. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara: we're here. 

Aaron: I'll get your luggage. 

Dara: thank you.

cn_image_0.size.grand-hyatt-taipei-taipe gallery_70.jpg

 

Dara: The room is big and I love the view. 

Aaron: Your the only who'll sleep here? 

Dara: No, I'm with CL. The room beside this is Bom and Minzy's. Should we watch tv?

Aaron: I wonder what program is on.

Then they open the television and Aaron's drama is on. 

Dara: Hey, it's your drama.

Aaron: Don't watch that.

Before, Aaron could turn off the tv, Dara stole it from him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What did you feel when Dara was watching your drama?

Aaron: I feel embarrased. I don't really watch my drama. I already feel embarrased when I watch it, what about when my wife watched it?, I feel more embarrased. No words can describe except for embarrased.

 

Q: What do you think of Aaron's drama?

Dara: I think it's good. He's really good at acting. I already watched his 'Just You' with Xue Fu. He's really good at acting as a cold guy. Hhaha, honeslty, he's really good. Don't you think?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dara: You look cool .. Aaahh, that girl is from Dream Girls? 

Aaron: Yes.

Dara: I'm close to Xue Fu. She was in this program with Heechul. Heechul is my friend so I went to visit and then we casually text each other and meet up. 

Aaron: Really?

Dara: I also watch your drama with her, hahaha ..

Aaron: I feel embarrased.

Dara: Why? You were so good.

Aaron: Want to go somewhere?.

Dara: Where?

Aaron: National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium.

Dara: oh, Aquarium? I want to go, let's go?

Then they drive and went to National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium.

national_museum_of_marine_biology_and_aqpic_2242_16.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjqVtAPdw15hkIiuJJsww

 

Dara: There are a lot of fish in here and the aquariums are so big. 

Aaron: I know, right? But i feel bad for the fishes.

Dara: why? 

Aaron: i don't know, I just feel like this. What happened to me?

Dara: Have you ever gone to this place?

Aaron: once, with my members. You're the first girl. 

Dara: I feel honored.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What do you feel when he said you're the first girl to be with him in the aquarium?

Dara: I felt happy. Of course, you're the first girl. My heart beats fast. I hope that's true that I'm the first girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron: let's buy some ice cream?

Dara: okay, let's go?

They bought ice cream and went to this spot.

5776949.jpg?364

Dara: I had the best time because of you, thank you.

Aaron: It's my pleasure as your husband. From now on, I will make you happy.

Dara: Why don't we wish here?

Aaron: I wish we'll understand each other despite having different nationalities.

Dara: I wish that we'll be happy, be there and comfort when we're lonely. I hope there's no misunderstanding between us.