A day with two idiots

Dont Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ZICO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GIVE IT BACK I WILL SMACK YOU INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY!" I ran frnatically around the appartment. "Whats wrong noona?" P.O asked and I sighed. "He found my-" "So how do you put this in? Do you just slide it in or-" "ZICO!" I tackled him and hid away what he was holding. "Noona is that a.. a tampon?!" I felt the heat rush up to my face and Zico laugh underneath me. "PYO ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I yelled and ran to my room.

Bom was currently on vacation with her dad and I was left alone with these guys. Although it had only been a day I missed her so much. "You better take good care of her, Daehyun" I thought and put my lady-product away. I fixed my messy hair and went back out, glaring at Zico. "Hey I have an idea!" I looked over at Kyung who was scrolling through his phone. "What?" I Asked and sat next to him.

He grinned and stood up. "LETS GO TO SOUTHTOWN!" Zico immediately jumped up and nodded. "Yeah! We dont have schedules for the rest of the week! What do you say, Kasper?" I snorted at my nickname. "How about it?" Kyung pushed my shoulder. "I dont know, I'm a bit rusty.. Oh hell! Lets do this!" I jumped up and pumped my fist. "YEAH!" "Let me just call the boys" Zico left and I went to my room to shower.

When I got out I looked at the clock and saw that I had I had Half an hour to get ready. I let my hair air-dry.

(minus the hat and jacket)

I walked down stairs and saw both of them ready. "We'll be meeting them" I nodded and followed them out. We got into Zico's car and as soon as he the radio i recognized the song. So i began to sing scream the lyrics.

"DONT STOOOOPPPP DOING WHAT YOOURE DOING CAUSE EVERYTIME YOU WALK IN THE ROOM YOU GOT ALL EYES ON YOU AND YOU KNOOWW IT KNOW IT KNOW IT- heeeyyy! why did you change it?!" I whined and Kyung groaned. "No one wants you to sing 5sos okay leave that for when youre alone at home" I puted and crossed my arms. The car stopped and I looked out the window. "WE'RE HEERREEE!" I jumped outside and saw Jay. "Ready to kick ??" I nodded and ran inside. The booming music and heat engulfed me and I smiled. "Its been a while" I whispered.

Zico grabbed my hand and lead me to the stage. He talked to a few people and I was going to preform. But before we went up he put his glasses on me. "stay hidden, lovely" I blushed and nodded.

"AYYYOOO ITS THE ZI-AH-CO!" Cheers were ehhard throughtout the building as he went up. I followed behind him and he grabbed my hand. "DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER MY LADY KASPER?" Everyone cheeed and i immediately felt electricity flow through me. "WELL SHES BACK!" Everyone cheered and he handed me his mic. A beat began to play and I grinned.

"What you got?
Smart money bettin'
I'll be better off without you
In no time
I'll be forgettin' all about you
You saying that you know
But I really really doubt you
Understand my life is easy
When I ain't around you
To biggie to be here stressin'

I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you
More than I love your presence
And the best thing now
Is probably for you to exit
I let you go

Let you back
I finally learned my lesson!
No half-stepping
Either you want it or you just playin'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter