I still love you

Dont Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mikyung's POV

I woke up in my bed and looked around. Where was Bommi?? I walked out of the room and saw RapMon playing with her. "Oh good evening Mikyung, I just fed her so shes all good to go." I smiled and sat next to him. "Namjoon, should I be here?" He stopped playing and looked over at me. "What do you mean?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean.. Daehyun.. and Zico.. I heard him say something earlier and I'm getting worried. Should I not be here?" He looked at me and smiled. "We're all more than happy that youre here but if you ever once feel like you should go back, go. I know it must be hard for you but we're all here to help. And dont worry about Zico.." I nodded and stood up.

"Well what should I do? Its dinner time! I should cook you guys food!" I ran to the fridge but there was nothing in there. Well at least nothing I could cook with. "Go to the store with Dumb, I'll take care of Bommi." Namjoon said and I nodded. "Promise?" "Promise." I walked off to get my jacket and I called Dumb. I was about to leave but I remembered something. I ran to Bomi and gave her a kiss. "Mommy will be right back sweety." She smiled and moved . I walked out with Dumb and looked at the night sky.

We walked side by side for a while when he spoke up. "You know Kasper, Bomi looks just like you" I smiled. "No way" I said and he chuckled. "I missed you, munchkin" He said as he brought out a cigarette and lit it. I grabbed it from his hand and took a light puff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter