#02

Hello, Dr. Love

________, what are you doing?”

You looked up from the tenth article that you had been reading, only to see your brother, Jaejoong, looking down at you with an amused look on his face. “Trying to memorize your case studies again?” He asked as he sat down in front of you and reached for the paper. You were quite slow to react and his eyes widen and he frowned as he stared at the paper and back at you. “What is this?”

You sat up and reached for the paper, snatching it from his grasp. “Just some reading I have to do.” You said vaguely; you didn’t really want to tell your brother about you being ‘Dr. Love’ in college because he would just give you an earful about meddling with other people’s business. Jaejoong raised one of his eyebrows and nodded his head slowly.

“…Sure,” He kept his eyes locked on you and you cleared your throat and looked at the papers on the table before looking at him. You bit your lips and sighed before shaking your head. He smirked and you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

“Fine,” You harrumphed. “I’m helping one of my friends; he wants to change himself,” You told him and he leaned back and tilted his head to the side. “Change as in appearance and what not,” You explained and took out your journal, showing him what you had been writing. “After much reading; I have come up with two plans!” You told him and being the nice big brother that he was, Jaejoong listened.

-

“Hey baby, get close to me, send all your friends home, hey baby come to me, hold my hand~”

Minhyuk groaned and placed his textbook on the table. “I can’t study like this,” He muttered to himself and stood up. He walked out of the room and headed to the living room, flopping down beside U-Kwon who was plucking his guitar, singing to Bruno Mars’ Grenade. “Don’t you have anything better to do?” Minhyuk asked as he stared at the younger man sitting beside him. U-Kwon grinned and shook his head as he continued singing the song.

Minhyuk let his head fall against the comfortable cushion and closed his eyes, listening to U-Kwon singing. After a few minutes, the singing stopped and Minhyuk felt someone poking him. “What?”

U-Kwon stopped as soon as he got Minhyuk’s attention. “So how is it going, hyung? Any progress?” He asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

Minhyuk shook his head. “Very slow,” He muttered. “But we’ll be meeting up thrice a week,” He stated as he felt sleep overtaking him. U-Kwon nodded his head as a smirk formed on his lips.


Thanks for supporting this story! Comments are appreciated and it would look nice at the empty space down there. lol. Happy chuseok! :)