#03

Hello, Dr. Love

 

You sat your tote bag beside you and looked at your watch; you were earlier than him by 10 minutes. You took out a tissue and wiped your face, fanning yourself with your free hand. Classes were rather boring today and you had to keep pinching yourself to stay awake and you were sure you had a bruise the size of the world on your thighs now.

You were looking through the menu, thinking of what to choose when someone sat down in front of you. You looked up from the menu, surprised to see Minhyuk in front of you. “You went home to change?” You asked him as you stared at his choice of clothing; he had a white t-shirt on and his Nike jacket over his t-shirt, the hood was over his head and not to mention his thick black-rimmed glasses. He smiled sheepishly at you and nodded his head.

“I’m very… insecure when it comes to staying clean so I had to go back to shower and change… Am I late?” He asked, worry etched on his face now as he strained to find a watch. You looked at your watch and shook your head.

“No, I’m just early,” You told him and he sighed in relief before turning to look at you. You stared at him as he fidgeted. “What?”

He cleared his throat. “Uh, so how exactly are we going to do this?” He asked. You took a minute to carefully place the words in your train of thoughts and took out your folder. Minhyuk’s eyes followed your every move. He averted his gaze to the menu when you looked at him, smiling slightly.

“Well… so far I’ve come up with two possible ways for you to approach Krystal,” You whispered her name and he straightened up, leaning forward. ‘Oh now he’s interested in knowing,’ you mused to yourself and looking through your folder to take out the plans you have made. “I’m not sure how it’ll work out since I’ve never tried it on anyone before but hopefully we won’t need to go to the other part.” You stated and showed him the plan.

“…What’s this? …Social aspects of disease and disability through issues like water and health?” He asked as he squinted to look at your messy handwriting. You frowned and looked at the papers before blushing and taking it back, muttering a sorry. He chuckled and shook his head. “Psychology?”

You nodded your head and took out the correct paper and placed it on the table. “We’re gonna try doing the first plan first.” You told him and let him read the brief plan. His mouth formed a smirk and he chuckled in amusement. You stared at him, observing his every behaviour. You smiled to yourself when you saw the dimple on his left cheek.

Minhyuk’s POV

He stared at the ‘EASY WAY’ plan ______ had made and chuckled inwardly at how her handwriting was a tad bit messy. His eyes scanned the plan and the smirk he had on before changed to a frown. “Put on something nice?” He asked as he looked up and stared at _______, who seemed flustered by the sudden attention on her. She nodded her head. “What does that mean? Don’t I dress nice?” He asked her and her eyes widen before shaking her head.

“What I meant was… you put on the nicest clothes that you have – you usually dress nicely though,” She murmured the end and he had to keep himself from chuckling. He nodded his head and went back to reading the plan.

“So how exactly are we going to do this?” He asked her as he placed the plan back on the table and fiddled with the end of his shirt. __________ smiled.

“We’ll do it exactly like the way I put it down; you’ll put on something nice, don’t be nervous and just be yourself.” She stated, pointing at her plan. “I’ve plan B already done so if this doesn’t work, we’ll move it to plan B because I can assure you, you will get her before appreciation night!” She exclaimed and he smiled, nodding his head.

-

“Hyung, how was it?” U-Kwon asked as he bounced into the room with P.O. and Toto. “Tell us, tell us!”

Minhyuk rolled onto his stomach and handed the piece of paper he managed to copy from ______. “Read it,” He said lazily and U-Kwon snatched the paper from his hand and looked over it with P.O.

“Hyung, do you even have something nice to put on?” P.O asked as he innocently bit on the peppero stick. Minhyuk shot him a glare and he chuckled. “You can always borrow my shirt if you want to, hyung.”

“What are you saying? I have bad fashion sense?” Minhyuk asked as he sat up. U-Kwon handed the paper back to Minhyuk.

“Not really bad… you’ve a very unique fashion sense is what Jihoon is trying to say,” U-Kwon sent a glare to the little one, signaling him to shut up. Minhyuk frowned but shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t even know how I’m going to do this; don’t be nervous? Who am I kidding? I’m so going to stumble over my words and say stupid things!” Minhyuk groaned as he fell back on his bed.

P.O nodded his head knowingly. “True, you when you’re nervous, hyung. Like that one time, when you were supposed to say dimples but you said-“ He was cut off by U-Kwon covering his mouth with his hand.

“YA! I thought we weren’t supposed to bring that up anymore!” Minhyuk shouted as he covered his face with his pillow; his cheeks were now red. U-Kwon laughed and P.O shrugged his shoulders and played with Toto.



 

Sorry for not updating in a while! I've been so caught up with college and final exams are getting nearer. Updates will be slow for this week - next update will be on Sunday. I've a pretty busy weekend. lol. Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you'll give this story a chance. I know it's starting very slow and it's kinda... boring right now but I'm trying to get everything settled x) DO COMMENT PLEASE. It will make me very happy and much more motivated to update faster! #nowplaying Beautiful Target (This song is just too cute for me! Baro forever getting hit by Jinyoung!) Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket