Chapter One: Pilot

The Seoul Teenagers Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was the most happy moment of my life 

"Jiyeon, Jiyeon ..."

I turned around and caught his eyes, accidentally..

"Where the hell is she .. Jiyeon!!"

I already knew he was not calling me, but something in my heart told me I should step forward

But I never did

I never thought I would be in love with someone like him..."

 

            It was Christmas night. The Lotte World was crowded with people, having fun on the special day. Jiyeon usually hated this holiday, when she had to visit her mother and stepfather's house and stay with them for a few days and Lotte World happened to be the ideal place to escape from all the dramas. She was there, all alone, with a mint choco cone. Who wouldn't like ice cream during a cold day? Anyway, being at a place filled with strangers didn't make her feel better.

"Ji Yeon!"

          She turned back and looked around. No one seemed familiar.

" Jiyeon, Jiyeon ..."

          "He was not calling me right? I didn't know him? Should I come over there and ask?" - Jiyeon thought to herself, while her crazy eyes were sticking on that young boy's face. Everything else was getting darker, only one person shone. He was the only one she saw.

" Where the hell is she .. Jiyeon!!" - It sounded like he was giong to scream the hell out. Whoever this Jiyeon was, you'd better come out.

Jiyeon was going to reach the guy, but then she took a step back, trying to think nothing had happened.

"Hey, do you see someone looks like this? Her name is Jiyeon and I lost her." - He came to her and showed her a polaroid of "Jiyeon".

"I am......"

          "Myungsoo oppa, I'm here. I heard you scream from the 2nd floor. It was loud and embarrassing you know -_-" - A little girl grabbed Myungsoo's collar and dragged him away from Jiyeon. "You are here to buy me clothes, not to flirt."

          It was crazy. Two person looking at each other. Like they would never meet again. Eventually Jiyeon found a special thing about the holiday: the time when you could fall in love with a stranger. She dropped her mint choco cone, and ran as fast as she could back home.

         "So his name is Myungsoo..." - Jiyeon quickly typed his name on Facebook before she forgot. There was like thousands of Myungsoos. Lee Myung Soo, Hwang Myung Soo, Kim Myung Soo ... but well, Kim Myung Soo was the first profile appeared. Student of HAG, 4350 friends, thousands of likes on every photo, she realized that this boy was so out of reach. "At least I got a chance to look at him" - She smiled, mischieviously. Her face looked as if she had done a masterpiece of art.

After the holiday was over...

"You should stay with us longer, your stepfather didn't have a chance to know you enough" - said Jiyeon's mother.

"No thanks mom, maybe next time." - They kissed each other goodbye, Jiyeon quickly hopped on the bus headed to Bucheon.

Jiyeon's mother went home and sat by her computer. Then she found something maybe Jiyeon had left: a sticky note.

    "Future goals: have money / be an artist / find Myungsoo."

....................................................................................

3 years later.

          A new school year has finally started. Boys and girls are dressed in neat and expensive uniforms. Some expects a fresh start, others continue their old habits. And for some people, this is just the beginning of all the dramas, especially, the juniors.

"This is like the whole new world." - Jiyeon was astounded at all the glamour, the fame and of course, all the gossip.

"Who is that little ? Have you ever seen her before?" .. "no LOL and btw her clothes are not as much as my dogs' clothes I swear.."

Jiyeon found herself like a ragdoll among the Barbies.

"Are you the new kid well follow me to the principal's office." - Gladly someone took her along before she did something like killing someone LOL just kidding.

The school was like a hotel (actually it is what it used to be). The hall was enormous, yellow lights, loud music, people were everywhere, it was like a Gatsby's party. It had everything that you need: swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna, the big and covered with book study hall, Internet room, the garden, etc. Jiyeon found herself walking miles from the front gate to the principal's office, while others simply took the school's minivans.

"Do you enjoy the new school, Jiyeon .. Park?" - The Principal Mrs. Oh asked her.

"Everything looks ... great.. I guess. So different from my old school." - She replied with a low voice.

Suddenly there was a boy walking in without a knock, and there was a stick in his mouth. "Who is this?"

"SHE is Park Ji Yeon from Bucheon, one of the ten new students applied through scholarship. She has a very special talent in art. And that is my little grandson Sehun, please forget what he said earlier. Btw Jiyeon, can you show us your amazing artworks?" - said the Principal.

"I don't really mind Mrs. Oh. And sure, they are all here." - Jiyeon opened her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter