1.0.4

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” 

He walk to them and give the youngest a death glare. Both Daehyun and Jungkook wanted to run away when he manage to get a hold of them.

“Hyung.”, they whine, earning chuckle from the other three.

“No way out maknaes.”, Kai smirk.

“Jiyong hyung.”, Daehyun pout.

Jiyong just chuckle.

“Yongguk hyung.”, Jungkook call.

He just give a smile.

“I do not know anything.”

“Hyung.”, they shout.

The moment Kris wanted to kill the younger ones, both Chaerin and Minzy walk in the atmosphere in the class immediately change to a quiet one.

Chaerin and Minzy walk in together as they were both chattering happily, students of the senior class suddenly turn into silent.

Both making their way to an empty seat. Minzy took a seat in the middle of the class beside Bom as Dara took the front seat, Chaerin on the other hand took a seat at the back row beside the window, like she always do in UK.

 

The homeroom teacher walk in with a surprise look on her face but soon it was replace by a smile as it was her first time seeing the students keep silent. She look around the class to only find Chaerin taking a seat at the back row looking outside the window. She had an aura, an aura that makes her to be hard to approach, a baddest and mystery aura, but truthfully she really feel thank you to Chaerin and her girls.

“Good morning everyone.”

“Good morning seseongnim.”, they said.

She nodded her head with a smile.

“Today we would be learning about the World War II, please do take your history books and open to page 90.”, and the student oblige.

The class turn death silent as everyone focus on what the teacher was teaching. It when on four another four hours until the bell rings giving the cue to their break time.

“Do not forget to finish up your essay and hand in tomorrow.”, Mrs. Kim said.

 

Chaerin keep her books in her bag as she stood up, walking to the girls.

“Let’s go for a break!”, Bom said happily.

Everyone nodded with a smile.

“There’s a lot in the menu tho.”, Dara said.

“I am so going to order a lot.”, Bom beam.

Minzy chuckle.

“Then shall we go?”, the younger ask.

“Kajja.”, Chaerin smile.

The girls were happily talking as they make their way to the cafeteria. At the cafeteria.

“Omo!”, Dara smile.

“There is so many food to eat.”, Bom grin.

“Shall I try the cheesecake or the chocolate cake?”, the older ask.

“It looks like I would try the noodles.”, Dara said.

“I would just have a proper meal.”, Minji said.

The younger look at Chaerin.

Chaerin smile.

“I would just by my strawberry yogurt drink.”

“That’s all?”, they ask.

She nodded.

“I would like to explore the school tho.”, the younger wink as she make her way to the counter as the rest follow her.

“Is that enough?”, Dara ask looking at Chaerin taking the yogurt drink.

She nodded.

“Go and eat you guys, no worries about me.”

“I would see you later.”, she smile as she leave.

“As always isn’t it?”, Bom ask.

Minji nodded with a smile.

“Have you decide unnie?”, Minzy ask.

Bom look at the food and pout.

“Nope.”

“I am still wondering.”, she said.

“Where’s Dara?”, Bom ask.

Minji pointed to the other direction and chuckle.

“Omo, Dara-yah, wait for me. I want that too.”, Bom say happily as she jog to her twin.

Minji smile as she look at the twins.

“As always.”, she thought.

 

Chaerin were wandering around the school area, students catching a glimpse at her, smiling at her and greeting her. She nodded with a small smile as she just walk wherever her feet is taking her too. Slowly walking past the corridor, she came across a building, smiling she took the stairs as she make her way upstairs to the highest floor. She hold the door knob as she slowly turn it and were fascinate with the beauty of it. It was a rooftop garden, and there were chairs and benches around it. She smile as she make her way looking around, as she look at the view.

“It is beautiful.”, she thought.

Smiling as she look at it.

“Omma.”, she said ever so softly.

“I am back here, the place where both omma and appa met with each other. It is so nice being back to those memories, and I am not planning to leave. Leo is growing up well and it is so nice to see the little.”

“Omma, this is just the beginning of everything.”, she sigh.

“This school and the people around it, I just do not want the girls to be hurt. I would be there for them. Isn’t it obvious, it is the first day of school and I can sense everything omma?”, she ask.

“But I didn’t leave UK for something like this, I am here and I do not plan to stop halfway. Please give me your blessings omma. I can do this.”, she thought.

“Because you are always with me.”, she smile.

Chaerin wander around the rooftop garden, she stop in her track as she saw a familiar looking of flower. It is the white rose, her favourite flower of all. She smile as she approach the plant, she smile slowly as she pick a rose up, holding onto it with her yogurt drink, she make her way to one of the benches as she lay on it and close her eyes, slowly dozing of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter