.

Anniversary-Bangtan-

"No schedule for tomorrow since it's you guys anniversary," Sihyuk, bighit's ceo said to Namjoon and Jin. They nodded slowly. Sihyuk walked out from the Bangtan Room. The members were so shock when he opened the door. Hoseok, Suga and Jeongkook bowed politely to their ceo while Jimin and Taehyung acted like they're having a fight. He walked away and left the boys at the back.

"What did he say?"

"Did he scold you because you broke the toilet's door again?"

"Is something bad will happen?"

"Please be a good news," Jeongkook crossed his fingers and shut his eyes hoping for a good news. Namjoon sighed and looked at his toes. "Can you stop acting?" Jin pushed Namjoon's elbow with his. Annoyed with Namjoon.

"NO SCHEDULE." Namjoon said out loud and jumped happily with his excited face. (ya guys know what I meant right?LOL) All the boys shouted and jump. Punched each other, rolled down the floor, hugged each other. That was like the best news they've ever heard.

"Let's sleep!" Jimin said happily and Taehyung followed him. Hoseok joined them so does Jeongkook. They're making a human train, with the 'choo choo' sound by Jimin. What a great night.

"Wait! We should make a party!" Jin stopped them. All the eyes are now looking at their shoulder hyung. "I mean, c'mon it's our 1st anniversary right?" the older hyung looked at them one by one.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow," Yoongi cut him off and pushed all the members to their dorm. They're still cheering for no schedule for the whole day. Tey left Jin behind them. "Oh c'mon!"

They're all ready to sleep except Namjoon and Yoongi playing video game. Jimin and Taehyung already in their own dreamland. While Hoseok and Jeongkook in the living room dragged by their shoulder hyung to stay up for a while. Hoseok yawned lazily "is it important?"

"Yes. And I need you two to help me out." Jin answered seriously while brushing his teeth.

"I'm gonna beat your down Namjoon!!" Yoongi shouted loudly with his eyes stick on the tv. "Dream on hyung."

"Can you guys shut up!?" Jimin shouted from their room and kicked the door with his toes. Namjoon blamed Yoongi for shouting and they keep blaming each other.

"Okay, I need you two to help me divide each one of us a work." Jin came out from the bathroom with towel around his neck. Finish taking care of his face maybe. "But you can do it alone right?" Hoseok continued with his yawn. He rested his head on maknae's shoulder. Jin ignored Hoseok's word. Can people just follow my instruction? Hello, I'm the oldest here.

"Okay Kook, you and Hoseok will go to the store to buy some ingredients for me to cook." Jin told Jeongkook to write what he just said. He's an obidient maknae.

"Hah!! IN YOUR FACE HYUNG!! I WON~ OH YEAH~" Namjoon danced his krumping. Yoongi watched him with a death stare. "Hey, give some respect. I'm your hyung" still annoyed with Namjoon's self celebration.

"NAmjoon will help me with cooking." Jin said out loud and Namjoon stopped his dancing. "Wait what?!" this is the right time for Yoongi to laugh at him. "In your face Rap Monster!!" Yoongi rolled on the floor laughing so hard at him.

"Yoongi and Jimin will do some cake." Jin continued and the maknae keep writing. "Hold on! Don't write that!" Yoongi stand up and snatched the paper frm Jeongkook. Hoseok wakes up from the oud noise and saw the hyungs arguing over something. "Jin hyung, can I sleep now?" he's half awake, scratching his back head.

"You can't do this! I hate doing cakes, you know that right?"

"I don't care. Discuss that with Jimin." Jin snatched the paper back from Yoongi's hand. He's so short (LOL) Yoongi pouted but then he snapped his fingers. He got an idea. Namjoon still couldn't believe that he's going to help Jin in the kitchen. A nightmare for him.

"V?" Hoseok asked with his eyes closed. Is he sleeping or

"He'll do house chores," Jin answered shortly. Maknae immadietly wrote his hyung said. A oud bang heard from the room. Taehyung came out with his eyes half open and messy hair. "No. I'll follow Hoseok hyung and kook to the store," he said directly and turned around to his room and shut the door. "then?" Jin looked at the members one by one.

"No." Namjoon walked to the kitchen to grab some water.

"You better don't," Yoongi gave him a warn because if he given a choice whether to make cake or house chores, he swear he'll do the cake.

"Hyung, I'm seriously sleepy right now. If you ask me to do the house chores I'll ignore you for a month." Hoseok laid down on the floor and sratch his tummy. Jin gave Jeongkook a look. "I don't want to do it," he said directly with his puppy eyes and sweet smile.

"Okay, I'll do it," Jin rolled his eyes. Why are these guys so annoying. "Okay, off to bed guys!" Namjoon shouted and ran to the room. Followed by Yoongi and Jeongkook. Hoeseok slowly get up and walked lazily to their room. They left Jin behind. Again.

-----

"Can someone shut the alarm off?" Taehyung smacked Jin's face with his pillow. Jin sit up straightly and shut his alarm off. None of the members wake up. It's their 1st anniversary and no one wake up. Great. He went to bathroom to wash his face first. A loud noise from the bathroom make Namjoon wake up slowly. Still half asleep. "Kookie, wake up. You have to do some groceries." Jin pushed lightly his feet. No movement. 

"Yah, Jeon Jeongkook." He kicked the comfy from his body. Jeongkook move abit because the coldair hit his body. "Everyone wake up. We have an importat day today." Jin shouted and everyone whined bevcause of his voice. Like a mom nagged to the boys.

Slowly one by one members came in and out from the bathroom. Jin made a breakfast first before they started to do their works. Jeongkook, Hoseok and Taehyung asked a permission to buy some groceries. They went off with some a company card in their hand.

Yoongi and Jimin went to their meeting room to make over some cake. A staff already buy a plain cake for them to put cream and stuffs on it. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jin chilling out in their dorm. They have nothing to do in the dorm.

The three guys busy picking the best ingredients for theirshoulder hyung to cook. "Hyung, this one is the best." Jeongkook showed Hoseok a packet of dry seaweed. They looked for the price and their eyes went 'o'

"It's okay, Bang pd-nim will pay for it," Taehyung said while picking a few pack of dry seaweed to the basket. Hoseok and Jeongkook maade an eye contact. 'That guy is weird,' Hoseok said slowly. Taehyung kept picking the not important ingredient. They even fight in the store. Jeongkook put the stuffs back in the shelves.

In the other hand, Yoongi and Jimin stared the plain cake for a few minute. Doesn't know what to do with the cake. "So.." Yoongi looked around. A few topping are on the desk and some cream can. "You do it" Yoongi pull out his phone fromhis jacket. Looking for news.

"Me?!" Jimin's eyes went so big. He looked on the stuffs and looked back at Yoongi. He let out few sighs. "Did you just sigh?" Yoongi gavee hima death stare. "N..no. Look, I'm smiling. I'm so happy doing these things~ Yeay~" Jimin danced and trying to make a happy face. Yoongi continued reading news. 'I'm gonna kill this hyung,' he whispered to him self, Make sure that Yoongi didn't hear what he just said.

The door opened at Jin saw Hoseok and Jeongkook carried heavy groceries. While Taehyung enjoying his ice cream. "Teahyung hyung do nothing!" Jeongkook slammed te groceries on the table.

"You brat! I bought ice cream for all of us!" Taehyung showed the plastic bag that he carried all the way from the store. Hoseok nearly punched Taehyung before Namjoon stopped it. "taehyung, do the house chores." Jin gave an instruction while looking at the stuffs they bought. Taehyung's face went so pricless. All of them laughed out loud at Taehyung. "Take that V!" Hoseok shouted infrot of his face before he took off his cap.

Jin started with chopping some onions. He started the stove. "Namjoonie, here, chop this onions." Jin pushed the cutting board to Namjoon. He chopped it in a very slow pace. "Yah, can you do it faster?" Jin lost his paatience. What kind of guy chopping that slow? Oh wait, Namjoon kind.

He increase his chopping but end up with all the onions on the floor. "YAH!" Jin shouted outl oud. No wonder people call him king of destroyer.

Namjoon took bunch of tissues and wipe it. Jin took a deep breath and chopped the left over. "Sorry," Namjoon said half whispering. Jin gave him a look "It's okay. Do the dishes" Jin continued with his kimchi.

In the meeting room, Jimin still didnt touch anything to make over the plain cake. "Hyung, i don't know how to put these things on cake."

"Put the cream first, and put the topping." Yoongi said with his eyes on the screen phone. Jimin grabbed the cream spray can and put it all on the cake.  Yoongi doesn't have any interest to look what Jimin do.

"Hyung.."

"What?"

"Uh.."

"What?" Yoongi took his eyes from the phone screen and looked at Jimin. The table full with the cream. "I think it's a fail." Jimin sprayed the cream in his mouth and swallowed it. "Wanna have some?" Yoongi scratched his backhead and throw his phone on the table. "Let's go to the bakery,"

-------

All the boys gather at the full table. A big pot at the centre of the table and few side dishes with some rice and balloons attached on the wall. "Wooh, Taehyung you did a good job." Namjoon impresed with Taehyung's work. The dorm looks neat than before. Taehyung made his proud face and wait for someone to said something about the neat dorm.

"You look ugly when do the face," Hoseok walked pass by him. "Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" NAmjoon once again have to stopped the kids. There'll no peace in the dorm.

"Bring the cake out!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen and everyone saw a very beautiful cake with few candles on it. Yoongi clapped proudly and said "We made the cake! We maade it!"

Everyoe boo-ed him. Obviously they bought ath bakery. He placed the cake beside the big pot. Everyone focus on the cake. ""Okay, let's all make a wish," Namjoon said beforethey blow the candles off

"I wish we'll still as seven for next 5, 10 and 100 years," Yoongi shut his eyes.

"I wish I can punch Suga hyung." Jimin peeked to look at Yoongi's reaction. He gave Jimin a death eyes.

"I wish our next album will be the best album in the whole year,"

"I wish we'll get first place,"

"I wish my handsome face will remain handsome,"

"I wish people doesn't blame me when something broke,"

"I wish I can kill Hoseok hyung,"

With that, they blew the candles off together. "I bought beers!!" Hoseok brought cans of beer out from the kitchen. "And cola for Jeongkook!"