EIGHT.

Human, I Like You.

E I G H T .

 

Dear guardian, our first meet was yesterday. Of cause you never see me with that kind of expression.

 

Her words keep playing in my head. I chuckle. I wonder, what’s her expression is when she knows that I have crush on her and have been with her most of the time.

“You look so happy”

“Chanyeol!” I say. From lying on the bed, I sit and look around the room.

“Thank you for helping me with the door” I added.

“No problem”

I look at where the voice comes from and smile.

 

Silent.

 

“Chanyeol?” I call him because suddenly, it feels so empty here. But he does not answer me. Sighs.

“I’ve never thought that I will miss his weird face .. and his height .. and his teeth this much”

 

“I hear you”

“AARRGGHHH!” I scream. It does really make me shock when suddenly he whisper in my ear. I stand up in anger.

“You, Mr Chanyeol! Wherever you are! If you ever do that again, I will kill you!”

 

Silent.

 

“You’re embarrassed,  right?”

“Yup”

“And you are faking your anger, right?”

“You know me well”

 

“So, will you make her experience the best moment in her life and be a guardian angel again or you’ll just be a human guardian for her?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it yet” I reply.

“You should do it fast”

“Why?”

“Because it’s hard when I can see you but you can’t see me”

“I know you love me!” I say and laugh.

“Good night”

 

Silent.

I think,  he’s gone.

 

I lay on my bed again.

It’s hard when I can see you but you can’t see me, huh? I’ve experienced that. Yup, sometimes you can deal with it but sometimes you can be so depressed.

Once, I am so depressed that I eat the clouds. It was supposed to rain that day but because of me, it didn’t.