Her Voice [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hot chocolate and chocolate candies please." a girl with smile on her face asked something from him. The one who work there.

"Hot chocolate and chocolate candies please." that girl smile toward him, the one who work there. After paid the bill, she walks toward her seat, waiting for someone maybe? 

Someone walks toward her with smile on his face. "Eo, Yooksung!" she smile so do him. They're waving each other and that boy called Yooksung sits in front of her. "How's life?" Yooksung ask her still with the same smile on his lips. He has handsome face, full lips, and also tall. Fair-skin. He got all ever since he born. "My life...complicated? Haha, dont know. It's...i think so-so?" Yooksung only nods his head repeatly. "You, still search for him dont you?" her face hung down. She just dont know how to answer it. 

"I'm sorry for take a bit long time, here your Hot chocolate and chocolate candies." a boy with Homme Cafe's uniform which was the cashier boy gives them the drink and food. "Ah, are you both a couple? You both really well-suited!" they only smile as that boy go back to the cashier. "That boy..." Yooksung's head got up. "Why?" but there is no answer from Ara. "His name is 박성준? it sounds familiar. for sure..." Ara shakes her head as there is nothing.

"With name?" that boy with his bright smile asked. "Yua~" that boy nods and writes something on that glass. 'Sun bright like the sunshine in the sky, have a warm day with this Hot Chocola

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter