Her Voice [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I doubt for you." he said with no expression. "OK, go get 'your' Sungjae. You just don't know what kind of bastard is he." she still stuck there. Without look at the one who speaking. "I really doubt about your love toward me. I don't think you love me since the begining. Ya-ya, you look better with Sungjae isn't it? You like him, and he 'may' like you back..." he may don't know why she became like that so sudden. "짝사랑. I'm doing that thing right now, am i? Ouch, i just feel like a 'love beggar'." If he change his expression, tears will come. "You, i think you wasted your time just being with me. You better take your 'Sungjae' before Yuyoung take it from you." and he turned. His eyes getting red. His cheeks suddenly wet. Along with the wind he let she go.

'If you know the reason why i'm being like this,' she took a deep breath and walked away. 'Will you stay? Junpark--

"Ya, you, sleepy head." Sunwoong knocks the table where Sungjun is sleeping peacefully. "Ya, Park Sungjun!" and shakes his shoulders. "O-oh, hyung..." he finally woke up. Rubs his eyes slowly. "Remember, you're in the middle of working Sungjun." Sungjun only nods and stand up from his chair. 

"Ah, hyung! Is Kanghyun come today?" Sunwoong only rise both of his shoulders mean don't know. The place where he work is his friend's cafe. He used to work there since he stepped on middle school. Not really his friend, Dabin's friend who onw this cafe. All of the workers are boys. The cafe c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter