Jagiya - sequel (?)

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in the beautiful scenic Jeju Island, a woman in her mid twenties plopped down onto the sofa with her mug of warm chocolate drink in her hand after a long day at work. Just as she the television, the voice of the emcee of the music show, Mnet , filled the whole room. As she started to flip through the channels, the words of the emcee made her heart stopped and her body immediately froze.

 

" Yes i'm pretty sure every single one of you here have been waiting for this particular man's comeback for 4 year! Let's take a look how much he has improved after this long hiatus! Next Up Taeyang Comeback special, Eyes, Nose , Lips !"

 

Him. Taeyang. Dong Young Bae.

 

She sat there frozen. Her almond shaped black eyes were wide open. Her button nose was not taking in any air and her red lips were slightly parted. Her hands were quivering and she stared blankly at the screen. 4 years. No 3 years. She slowly put down her mug of hot chocolate, checked her phone calendar and let out a small gasp. 3 years ago. This day. It was the day she last saw him.

 

She dropped her phone onto the soft black sofa as the heavy piano keys resounded through the room.

 

 

Don’t be sorry, that makes me more pitiful.With your pretty red lips please hurry, kill me and go. I’m all right.

She let out a small whimper as she felt her heart clenched. she gripped the cushion tightly and took small shallow breaths as he continued singing.

 

Look at me one last time Smile like nothing’s wrong, so when I miss you I can remember. So I can draw your face in my mind.

Her black orbs unknowingly landed on the small picture that was kept behind the beautiful china flowerpot as he sang.

 

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go turned into an obsession that imprisoned you.Were you hurt because of me? You sit silently. Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you. You’re already gone

Pain flashed through her eyes as tears started forming filling her eyes before a drop fell on her rosy cheek

 

Your eyes, nose, lips. Your touch that used to touch me, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter