Final

Innocently Malicious [One-shot]

“Seungri Oppa!” Jin Ah called as she opened Big Bang’s dorm door. No answer. “Jiyong oppa said he’s here.” Jin Ah mumbled as she walked in to the living room, the person she’s looking for sat there reading a magazine.

She sat beside him as she looked carefully at him. Jin Ah poked his shoulder, grabbing his attention. No reaction. She pouted as she knew he is giving her a silent treatment. “Miahnaeyo, oppa.” Jin Ah spoke slowly. Seungri turned the page as he moved a little bit and continue in reading.

“Oppa!” Jin Ah whined as she shook his shoulders. He gave no answer as he read his magazine. “Aigoo, fine. Ignore me then. I’ll go find another best friend.” Jin Ah told him as she cross her arms. “There we go again. Best friend, as always.” Seungri thought as he glared at no one in particular.

Jin Ah glared at Seungri’s back with a pout. She’s the type of girl who doesn’t want to be ignored when she’s talking; to her it’s really disrespectful. “Still no answer?” Jin Ah furrowed her eyebrows, “Ya, oppa!”

“Ow, that hurts!” Seungri cried as he rubbed his shoulder that Jin Ah slapped. “Mehrong.” Jin Ah stuck her tongue out. Seungri looked at her as he chuckled at his best friend’s cuteness. “Finally, a response from you.” Jin Ah sighed in relief.

“I’m still mad at you, okay.” Seungri informed her.

Jin Ah raised her eyebrows as she looked at Seungri with playfulness in her eyes. “I’m serious!” Seungri spoke as he sensed her looking at him. Jin Ah rolled her eyes. “But I already apologize, I got busy yesterday. You know the feeling of being busy since your schedule is always packed.” Jin Ah explained, pouting slightly.

The both of them supposed to go out yesterday, Seungri planned something for Jin Ah since he’s going to confess but she didn’t show up. Seungri remembered his surprise and shook his head with a sigh.

“Exactly! My schedule is hectic and when I can finally have a day off, you just made me wait for who knows how long! You should’ve told me that you can’t make it so that I can sleep all day. Do you know what’s worst? I planned something that got wasted.” Seungri wailed like a kid.

Jin Ah chuckled as she watches Seungri. “You’re such a cry baby! I’m sorry, oppa.” Jin Ah smiled sweetly. “I’m not a cry baby! I’m a man!” Seungri argued but Jin Ah just laughed.

“Arasso, please forgive me? I know you can’t resist me. Haha.” Jin Ah teased Seungri as she hugged him. She didn’t notice the redness of Seungri’s face as his heartbeat faster. Seungri hummed and hugged her back.

They let go after some time and Jin Ah smiled. “So what did you planned yesterday?” Jin Ah questioned with eyebrows raised. Seungri widen his eyes and suddenly got nervous. “Eh? Nothing, forget about it.” Seungri nervously answered with a smile to cover up his nervousness.

“Are you sure, op-pa?” Jin Ah hiccupped in the middle of her question. Seungri laughed while Jin Ah pouted, hiccupping from time to time. “Ya, oppa! Do-n’t lau-gh!” Jin Ah yelled with hiccup. “Fine, fine.” Seungri complied and tried his best to keep his laughter.

“Try to not to breath for a few minutes, it’ll stop.” Seungri told Jin Ah who still keep on hiccupping. “Do you wa-nt me to d-ie op-pa?” Jin Ah glared at him. “Then I’ll help you.” Seungri announced before doing the thing he wanted to do for who knows how long.

His lips met hers as he closed his eyes, savoring the moment while Jin Ah stared at him eyes wide.

After some time, Seungri parted away with a smile on his face as he slowly opened his eyes meeting with Jin Ah’s widen eyes. “Jin Ah.” Seungri called her attention as he cupped her face. Jin Ah blinked and furrowed her eyebrows.

She is confused. Did he do it to just help her stop her hiccup? Does it mean something? “Naahh, that’s Lee Seunghyun for goodness sake! He already has many girls around him, why would he need me? I’m just his best friend that always here if he needed someone.” Jin Ah told herself.

But she needs to know his answer. “What was that?” Jin Ah asked him, eyes not breaking away from his. “A kiss?” Seungri cheekily answered. “I know, but why? I mean-” Seungri interrupted her as he place his finger to her lips.

“Let me talk and just listen, Jin Ah. I won’t repeat it again, so please don’t talk for a while.” Seungri started and heave a sigh. “I love you Jin Ah; ever since I saw you, I was attracted to you. You don’t have the effort to make my heart skips a beat, just your presence makes me jump in happiness. And I love the fluttering and butterflies feeling. I hate it whenever you say I’m just your best friend, it makes me lose my confidence. No girl has ever done this to me, only you. I was actually going to confess yesterday but you didn’t show up, but here I am.” Seungri smiled as he scratched the back of his head.

“Jin Ah, I love you. Would you be mine?” Seungri finished his confession with a hopeful smile in his face. Jin Ah stared at him for a moment before speaking, “You love me?” Seungri nodded immediately without hesitation. “Jeongmalyo? (Really?)” Jin Ah raised her eyebrow playfully.

“Yes, yes, and thousands of yes.” Seungri answered her. Jin Ah gave him her charming smile that made Seungri’s heart flutter. Seungri stared at her as he thinks he got the answer he wants. “Was that a yes?”

Jin Ah nodded her head, her smile never leaving her face. Seungri’s face lit up and his smile is ear to ear. Seungri stood up and started to jump. “Yes!” Seungri yelled as he hugged Jin Ah as they chuckled in happiness.

“Ow!” Seungri cried since Jin Ah playfully hit him on the back. “Why did you do that, jagiya?” Seungri asked, pouting. “Jagiya, jagiya, jagiya. I’ll never get tired of saying that. It feels good.” Seungri thought, feeling giddy.

“Why would you have done that, kissed me while having a hiccup then confessed?” Jin Ah shyly asked. “Because it’s the perfect time. Didn’t you know that when you have a hiccup you need to not to breath for a few minutes? That’s why you need to drink water since you’re not breathing when you drink.” Seungri answered expertly.

“You would’ve told me that earlier.” Jin Ah mumbled but Seungri heard it as they stand really close. “If I told you that, I would not have the chance to confess to you.” Seungri spoke with a sincere smile.

Jin Ah smiled back as she sneakily pecked him on the lips. Seungri widen his eyes in surprise, heart beating faster that Jin Ah can hear it already. Jin Ah giggled at Seungri’s reaction. “We’re even now.”

Who would have thought hiccup can make someone confess?


Hi! Sorry for delay! I hope you all enjoyed reading! Please ignore the mistakes. Hehehe.

Thank you for bblamkaq for subscribing this one-shot! I really appreciate with all my heart! ^^

Please subscribe, comment and vote (optional).