The Beginning of the End

Maniac

Had T.O.P possessed so much as an ounce of sanity in his veins, then perhaps it wouldn’t have ended in such a laughably pathetic way, with him on his damn knees, crawling shamelessly right on back to that good-for-nothing lover of his.

Well, maybe not good-for-nothing.

No, if there was one thing G-Dragon was surely good at, than it’s royally pissing him off.

.

.

.

Every. Single. Time.

“Maniac”. He hears this world more often than not, whether its hastily spat through bloodied, loosened teeth, or uttered indistinguishably under the breaths of those who walked rapidly by; it made no difference either way, because they’re absolutely right. Unsurprisingly, that word’s never been actually directed at him, no, not when he’s strolling side-by-side with his platinum-haired lover.

No one has ever lived to argue against the fact that it was his on-and-off lover, the artificially blonde devil G-Dragon who was the maniac of their relationship.

Undoubtedly, T.O.P. wore the pantspitched the ball, and faithfully lived up to his name of being on “top”, but G-Dragon was the one with all the damn sass. Perhaps this was mostly due to the fact that while T.O.P. worked dutifully in the area of law enforcement as a cop, G-Dragon was busy being a locally infamous delinquent whose criminal record was almost long enough to circle the world twice.

So, it probably should’ve came as no surprise at the disaster that would later be theirrelationship, given that having been introduced to your lover through another cop, in an official police interrogation room, probably should’ve sent up a few red flags. Of course, their initial meeting had been anything but romantic, as the aggressively bloodthirsty chemistry shared between those two was definitely far from being chick-flick material. Nothing romantic about a rough, fever-inducing make-out session between a typically goody-two-shoes cop and a sadistic criminal, nope. What had made it even worse was that he hadn’t even known G-Dragon's name until after they were finished, with G-Dragon smirking and handcuffed to the metal interviewing room chair.

Not exactly a very promising first meeting

What surprised him the most wasn’t even how badly it had ended, but rather, the fact that they were even a thing to begin with.

T.O.P. smiles grimly, and tries desperately not to remember the fight that’d happened just hours ago, those awfully bitter words of “get the  out” that’d left his former lover’s lips, as that yearlong fling inevitably ended in a hellish inferno of pain and resentment.

Smirking bitterly, T.O.P. takes another gulp from the beer bottle – actually, bottles - in front of him. Thinking about it now, he wouldn’t exactly be too surprised if this was all actually just the universe’s way of preparing him for his predestined trip down to hell.

.

.

.

Then again, maybe he was already there.