History

In The End

 

 

            For as long as I can remember, 254 years excatly, Myths were hidden. My mother used to drag me back in the house because I couldn't control myself. I had not know about the secret truce between each race. My mother had always said, "Never let fear engulf you, hide yourself, do not let it find you." It had taken me generations to relaized that fear is humans and hide yourself was never let your true form show. But know the Myth clans are on the brink of war, of course this has happen numerous times before. So, this is nothing to be worried of.

            "YA!" a sheirk came from the other side of the room, as the classroom fell silent. I looked over at the source with my eyes half opened to signal I don't care. The voice came from one of the popular girls. Blonde curls, slender tall figure. Makeup was on her face, her lips shone with the light. "I'm talking to you!" Nana yelled. My arm began to feel numb, so I moved it from my head to my lap. "Ya...freaky chick! Are you deaf?" she spat, vemon words she thought were toxic. 

             I shook my head, "No, I didn't. What did you say?" I asked, my voice monotone voice reaching hearing level.

             "Huh?" she shook her head and smiled, "Yes, i asked if you brought my homework?" 

             "Homework? I brought mine...but yours i'm afraid I threw it out." dropped and she flipped around as she heard the teacher come in.

             "Teacher she threw my homework out!" she pointed to me. The teacher nodded and gave Nana another peice.

             "Go work on it out in the hall as we go over it." he flatly said. 

             "Ugh!" she grabbed it and went out to the hall. I saw her angry face as she slammed the door shut and saw the guy she was talking to smiling at me like a child. 

             I turned my head back to the teacher and listened quietly as he started class. He mumbled about history and how its changed us, and I agreed in my head. "It's changed for us...too much. So much we're on the brink of war!" I puffed out my cheeks as he finished the lesson. "Hmm, right on time. Class is dismissed as well as school." Students yelped in excitment. I casually got up and left my seat, my backpack sloched over my shoulder. I entered the hall and looked dead ahead to the exit.

                 "Hey!" a voice called, soon beside me. I didn't have to identifiy the voice since someone else did so for me. "Hi! Im  Lee Jong Suk! And you are."

                  "Leaving." I said pushing the door open as he stopped to smirk. I got to my bicylce and placed my backpack in the basket. Soon Jong Suk caught up to me. 

                  "Nice bike! Where'd you get it?" He asked as he placed his hand on a weak tree branch. "Whoa!" He started to fall, and I quickly grabbed his backpack pulling him back to a standing position. "Um...thanks." He said, his face flusted as he puffed his cheeks out. I let go of him and started to peddle out. He ran beside me. " So ! What's your name reallly!?" He asked as he ran, I went faster. "I'm just going to follow you home if you dont answer me!" 

                   "Go away." I said back. He smirked.

                   "Your name first!" His pace sped up. 

 

_____________________________ARRIVING AT HOME_________________________________

 

              I set up my bike, to lean on the house. I shut the gate as Jong SUk grabbed the bars. " Come on! Gimme your name!" I felt a tiny water droplet. 

                 "It's going to rain, go home." I said entering my house. I sat and decided to fix something hot for dinner.

                I took my shoes off and slipped my house slippers on and went to the kitchen. "What should I cook?" I asked myself, pondering for a answer. I looked at the food I had in the fridge and decided to fix kimichi and some sort of soup with rice. I mixed the ingredents together and set them on the table in a nice bowl. I then began to prepare the rice; cleaning it in water and then putting them in the rice cooker for 30 minutes. I looked out the window and saw it was pouring hard out, "Mother must be sad..." I said and continued to fix the soup. 

                    About a hour later the table was set. One small bowl of rice, one kimichi bowl in the center and soup to the side. I nodded and heard thunder outside. I sharply turned around and ran out the front of the house to the dry pourch. I slowly sighed at the sight I saw. A man shivering on the ground dench in water. His hair turned to straw like patterns. I took my slippers off and slipped on my converse. 

                     I went to the gate and carefully opened it not wanting Lee Jong Suk to fall. I grabbed him by the arm and pull him to my side, to my surpise he looked as if he was asleep. I stood him up and placed his arm over my shoulder. He looked at me, awakening and smiled. Then, he sneezed. I scoffed and led him inside. 

                        Getting inside I sat him on the couch and loomed over him. "Clothes off now." I said demandingly. He stared in shock touching his chest. His face red as a tomato. 

                         "But we just met..." He whispered. 

                         "Not like that you dork. We don't need you catching a cold. I'll be back." I walked to the hallway and turned around. "No, follow me." I said he stared in confusion and walked over to me slowly. "I won't bite." I said and began to lead him to the washroom. " Take a shower I will get you some new clothes." 

                         " Okay, thanks. And may I please know your name?" I sighed and faintly smiled.

                         "Jang Tae Mi." I said and shoved him in the washroom with a towel. I shut the door and hit my head slightly with my fist. " Idiot!" I whispered to myself.