This is Bad!

In The End

            I paced around my room, hitting my head with my fists. " Idiot! What are you going to do! What if you flare a connection up! That can't happen! I'm going to die! I knew I should've!" I thought and stopped in place bitting my finger tip. "Should I end it here? Should I kill him? Yes, that would make verything okay!" I smiled and ran out my door running right into something hard. I was knocked back and I head my forehead rubbing where the impact hurt worst. "Ow..." 

           I looked up and became fluster as a half Jong Suk was staring at me. " Are you okay?" He offered me his hand as he kept one on the towel wrapped around his hip. I quickly slapped his hand away and got up myself. He smiled. 

           "Of course I'm okay...I'll go get you some new clothes." I said keeping my head door and speed walking to the end of the hall and making other turn to my quest male bedroom. I ran in and grabbed all the clothes human males wore: undergarments, pants, socks, tshirt, and slippers. I came back to the living to Jong Suk eatting my food. " Y-ya!" I yelled and quickly threw the clothes on the table and grabbed him by the arm. " That's my food!" I said. 

          "I know." He said smiling and swallowing the last of my dinner. I stared hopelessly and looked to the fridge. "Are these."

          " Yes, those are for you to wear. Hurry up and get dress. I'll close the curtain." I did so and stood facing the wall as he got dressed. 

          "I don't think this shirt fits me." He said. I sighed and turned around to find him half again. I kept my cool and walked over to him. I grabbed the shirt and lifted it up in the air as he snuck his head into it. His body curving over mine. The curves fitting with the shape of my body. I blushed and I could smell his scent. His head poked out and he lost balance. "Ah ah!" He yelped.

          I was buried underneath him on the couch. His body slamming into mine. My breath was knocked out from underneath me and my face was red as ever. His lips pressing against mine. His were soft, warm. He suddenly closed his eyes and grabbed my wrists. "What the hell!"  I pushed my body onto his to lift him off me but that did no good. I used my knee and wrapped my leg onto one of his and twisted it until he plopped off me. 

           "Ow! Why'd you go and do that Tae Mi!" I blushed as you said that and got up wiping my lips. " You bed for tonight is down the hall and turn! Goodnight!" I yelled and ran down to my room. I cossalped onto my bed and shoved my face in the pillows. "Oh god." I whispered and turned to face the ceiling hugging my pillow. I slightly touched my lips. 

           " I shook my head and hit my head with a light fist. " Idiot! Go to sleep!" I said to myself and passed out.

 

 

 

 

JONGSUK POV

 

 

             It had be 15 minutes since we kissed. And I had assumed he was asleep. Her lips moist and soft. I couldn't escape the feel. I felt addicted to the sweet taste of her lips. I walked down the hall. " Down the hall. Turn." I did so but turned to a door. " This must be it. " I opened the door and saw the bed. I slipped under the covers and was as warm as ever; as I cuddled against a pillow.

 

 

TAEMI POV

 

              I was embaced in warmth. I smiled and buried my face in the pillow I was hugging. I snuggled my head to the edge of the pillow. I yawned and opened my eyes slowly. My vision became into focus. I blushed. "JONGSUK!" I whispered. My head was in the gap of his neck and head. I gulped and he moved. I looked down to reliazed that I was in my shorts, that were underwear. My tank top was skin tight. My body was almost overlapping his. His arms wrapped around me.

              "This is bad!"