MY FAMILY??

My Wolf My Savior My Love

 Chapter 2 : URI FAMILY??


Exo place-forest
7:00 Am

 

Suzy awake and her head feels a bit dizzy.. She looked around her.. There 12 handsome guys around her.

 

"Am I dreaming? "Ask Suzy.

She tried to close her eyes again and then open it. But the 'handsome ' guys still there.

 

"Wake up faster! We need to ask you about something."said Kai

 

Suzy sit down and look around her again.. So she's not dreaming..its a reality. Last night also isn't her dream..

 

"I just remembered about you guys.. The crazy wolf stalker...But you guys so handsome .."said Suzy

 

"Here she come again,are you really our life?? "Ask Chen

 

"What are you talking about?? Your life?? Me?? "Suzy starting to laugh.

Chen just sigh.

Xiumin tried to not laugh but he can't ..

 

"Xiumin, why are you laughing? "Ask Luhan

 

"I don't know ...its just funny.."Xiumin continued to laugh..

 

"Its funny right?"ask Suzy. Suzy and Xiumin just laugh and laugh

 

"Forget it! Where did you found the bracelet?? "Ask Suho

 

"This?? Hmm.. My mom....oh no! My mom! "Suzy suddenly remembered she didn't go home last night,

She's took out her phone and tried to called her mom,but there is no signal in the forest.

 

"Why?"ask D.O

 

"She's alone and...the shark loan! Guys! I need to go home now!ASAP! Please send me home!"

 Suzy worried if the shark loan hurt her mom

 

"Do you think we trust you?"Suho didn't trust Suzy ..

 

Suzy start to crying .. She's begging to Suho and his friends to sent her home.. She kneel down and start to begging..

 

"Please,I really need to go home now...My mom is probably in dangerous! Please!! Sent me home now. "

 

Suho,D.O, Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Chen, Tao, and Kai start to feel something sad in their heart ..Is it because of Suzy sadness??

 

"I think we should send her home, my heart started to feel something different, and it not a good feeling"said Luhan

 

"Me too "and the others nodded their head said that they feel the same

 

"Just ignore it!! She just tried to get our sympathy! Faster tell us where did you found the bracelet?! "Suho feel the same but he ignored it. For  him,the important thing is the bracelet.

 

Suzy looked at Suho eyes ..When Suzy tears eyes met Suho eyes, Suho heart getting more painful ..

 

"Hyung!there is no time! We must send her to her home right now!" Said Kai

 

"What are you doing! Are you in her side now Kai?? "Suho feels like Kai betrayed the group.

 

"Its not what I mean hyung, buy........you feel it too right? Her sadness, inside your heart, ...we all feel it. Help her please.."Kai knows Suho can feel it to.

 

"Kai's right. If her still crying like this we also can't asked her right Suho hyung ? "Said D.O

 

Suho still thinking.Sehun put his hand on Suho shoulder.

 

"Hyung,make the decision, you're our leader "

Suho looked at Suzy .. Again,his heart feel hurt.

 

"Please.I need to see my mom..I begged you "said Suzy

 

"But..its day light we can't "said Kris

 

"You guys didn't realized?? Its a day light now and we are OKAY. We can see in day light. And we also sleep at night last night "said Tao

 

They looked at each other.. They can see the light and didn't afraid to the light anymore. They also can sleep at night?. Its the first time they sleep at night. And wake up in the morning. Is it because of Suzy??

 

"That's right "said D.O

 

Suho take a deep breath

 

"Tao control the time, Sehun use your speed so we can go to her home as fast as we can ..Chen help Sehun .Kai find her house"Suho give the order

 

Everyone just watched Suho.. They still don't believe it.

 

"What are you doing now? If you don't want me to change my mind, just do as what I say. I don't want my heart feel hurt because of her  "

 

"Nae! "

 

"Just hold my hand.. If you're scared just closed your eyes."Suho give his hand to Suzy

 

Suzy just nod her head and hold Suho's hand tightly. She closed her eyes. For Suho, his heart start to beating fast when Suzy held his hand.

 

"Let's go."said Sehun.

He tried to ignore that feeling.

 

"Now..open your eyes."said Suho

 

They arrived, in front of Suzy's house

"Its not a minute..but just second...how.."before Suzy end her word Suho cut the line

 

"Now just checked your mom. Go inside your house now "said Suho

 

"Wait,do you live with man?"ask Luhan

 

"No..its just my mom and I.. Why?"

"Its to dangerous to go in now..they have weapons like knife and guns "said Luhan

 

"W...what?? How's my mom?is she okey?"Suzy start to panic.

 

"No need to panic..we will help you "said Kai

 

"Xiumin hyung, Lay, D.O..go and finish the things inside the house.."said Suho

 

Xiumin enter the house first, and then Lay and D.O.

 

"Put your weapons down now!"said D.O

 

"Who are you?"asked one of the shark loan

 

"You don't have to know who is us.. Where's the ahjumma?"said Xiumin

 

"Huh! Do you think we will just give the ahjumma to you just like that? In your dream young man!" The other loan shark tried to shoot Xiumin but Xiumin frosted the gun until it be iced..

 

"What...what are you..."before the shark loan finished his word, D.O punch the shark loan face and make the shark loan fainted.

The others  shark loan friends scared and then run away from the house.

 

Lay go the Suzy's mom room. He untied the rope and help Suzy's mom get up.

Lay surprise when he see Suzy's mom faced.

 

"Eo...eo...eomma?."
Suzy's mom look at Lay face, she also surprised

 

"Lay..is that you?"

And then Xiumin and D.O open the door.

.

"Lay,lets ....."Xiumin shocked,D.O surprise ..

 

"Umin?Kyung soo? How...Did you just found Suzy?? "Suzy's mom eyes start to teary ..

 

Just then Suzy comes to the room and hugged her mom..

 

"Thanks god you save my mom.

"

Just like Lay, Xiumin and D.O,Suho and the others also surprised when they look at Suzy's mom ....

.

"Eomma??"Suho voice shaky.His eyes become red and tearing.

 

"Suho ya..its a long time.."said
Suzy's mom

 

Suzy feel strange. Her mom know them?

 

"Eomma? You now them?"ask suzy to her mom

 

"Yes.. but its long story, Suzy .. They all is your appa  bestfriends sons "

 

"I don't understand. But they are wolf eomma.."

 

"You know they are wolf?" Ask Suzy's mom

 

"Yes eomma.. We tell her.. At first we don't know who are she until we tried to read her mind, but we can't. There's something block our power, and then we saw her bracelet light up."said Chanyeol with hoarse voice.

 

As the maknae,sehun  start to cry. How he miss Suzy's mom as his own mom.

Suzy's mom watched Sehun with a heart of mom who miss her son..

 

"Sehun-a..you don't miss eomma?"ask Suzy 's mom..

 


Suzy's mom go to Sehun and hug him.

 

"Eomma miss you so much.."again Suzy's mom start to crying.

At first Sehun tried to not hugged Suzy's mom, but he's can't.

 

"Eomma ... I miss you too."

 

It make Suzy feel more strange. Who are they actually? Why they called my mom eomma? And why are the wolf .... crying??

 

"You don't understand right Suzy? "Ask Suzy's mom.

 

Sehun wipe his tears and tell Suzy ..

 

"Your mom is just like eomma too us.. When our parents killed by bad people ,your father found us..Your mom take care of us.. When you were baby we play together.. But then,when people knows your father keep us,the bad people tried to killed us and your family.. Your father didn't want us, you and your mom died he's sacrificed him self and told your mom to run with us.. But, you and your mom catch by the bad people and just we are escape .. "

 

"And then they want to kill us..but your father didn't let they kill me and you,Suzy .. Your father rather died for us to live "Suzy's mom continued Sehun story..

 

"I thought ahjusshi save you and let us hurt like this.."said Suho

 

On the day Suzy's mom and Suzy catch by the bad people until now, he think that Suzy's appa just throw them because he's doesn't like them. But he's totally wrong all the time..

 

"Suho ya... You don't know the full story right? But I didn't blame you.. I think its also my fault.I'm sorry.."

 

"Its okay.. We're wrong too, we didn't know the real story. "Said D.

O

"That's right eomma, "said Xiumin

 

"I'm sorry that I didn't tried to find you, eomma jeongmal mianhae. "Said Suzy's mom

 

"But how Suzy can found you?"asked Suzy's mom

 

"We kidnapped her. But she doesn't afraid to us and said that we are the stalker " Chen looked straight to Suzy.

Suzy just grin and make a 'peace ' post

 

"When we tried to read her mind, Lay and I suddenly has headache, and Suzy just a bit dizzy "Kris continued Chen stor

 

"We know that we can't use our power to Suzy, but how did she hear us when we use our telepathy to talking to ourselves,?" Asked Suho

 

"So you're use your telepathic power before?? "Said Suzy

 

Suho just nodded his head. And then he look to Suzy's mom again to find the answer.

 

"She has that ability. She can use her ability when she with you.."

"But eomma, how can I have that ability? "

 

"D.O 's father who 's from EXO PLANET give it to you before you born "

 

"EXO PLANET??  It make me not understand this thing.. From wolf to alien?? "Said Suzy

 

"D.O, Kai, Sehun, Lay and Tao are from EXO PLANET and the rest of us from earth. At the EXO PLANET, there is just the world of wolf . There's no human lives there. But then,when our king know that there's wolf lives at earth,so he goes to earth and change into human to save the wolf from human, he's fall in love with human and married her. The king give his wife the bracelet that is all the wolf 'life ', and then his wife pregnant. The day that she's give birth, she's died. The king feel so sad and he's fall sick,his also died a month after his wife. The king last will his told to his best friend is to take care of his son." Tell Chanyeol

 

"Where and who is the king son?" Ask Suzy

"My father want your father to take care of me and give the bracelet to your father "said Suho

 

Suzy's surprise. So Suho is a prince?

 

"I think there's more that I don't know.."said Suzy

 

"You will, but I think you don't have your lunch yet right?? "Asked Suzy's mom

 

"Nae eomma.. I'm hungry " said Luhan

 

"Alright. Suzy.. Help eomma at kitchen please .."

 

"Nae eomma, "said Suzy

"


^________^

 

Suzy's help her mom  cooking at the kitchen. After hear the stories about the wolf and her father he realized that the wolf is a good guys.

 

"Eomma... How if we asked them stay with us?"

Suzy eomma surprise when she heard Suzy's wish.

 

"You didn't afraid with them?"ask Suzy's mom

 

"Nope .. Why? Are you scared?"

Suzy's eomma smiled when Suzy said she didn't afraid of the wolf.

 

"I'm just glad you didn't scared..I'll ask them about this"

 

"No eomma! I will ask them..eomma just continued cooking.."said Suzy

 

^______^

 

"You Suho right? "Ask Suzy to Suho

 

Suho just nodded his head.

 

"Can you called your friends to gathered here for a while?? Please..."

 

"For what? "Ask Suho

 

"I have something to say "

Just a second all of them gathered at Suho place..

 

"Why you called us Suzy-sshi? "Ask Tao.

 

"Suzy sshi?? Its sound funny..Just called me Suzy .... My mom and I have s favor to ask .."said Suzy

 

"What is it?"ask Luhan

 

"We want you to stay with us"said Suzy

Suho chuckled ..

 

"Really? You not scared to us?"ask Chanyeol

 

"What?I'm scared with you? Nonsense,you should scared of me....By the way,if something happened to me or hurt me, it will hurt you too right? "Suzy just scared if something happen to them. Furthermore she's know that they are good guys. They just misunderstanding about the past.

 

"Suho is our leader. We just follow him..." said Baekhyun

 

"If me.. I would like to stay here..."said Sehun

 

"So Suho... I mean.
.wangja-nim?? ... What do you think?"

 

"Wangja-nim "Suho feel weird..there's nobody called him prince before.. Just his friends that younger then him called him hyung

 

The others just tried to hold their laugh when hear Suzy called Suho wangja-nim. She's the first one who called Suho prince

 

"Yup.. You're the prince of EXO PLANET.. "said Suzy

 

"Don't called me like that anymore .... Just call me .... oppa"said Suho

 

The other can't hold their laugh this time.

 

"What?? Oppa? Are you serious hyung?" Kai tried to

 

"When you start to be that cheesy?" Kris also teasing Suho

 

Suho's face started to blush.

 

"What's wrong with 'oppa ' I will called the other oppa too.. Luhan oppa, Suho oppa, Xiumin oppa, Kris oppa, Kyungsoo oppa, Tao oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chen oppa, Lay oppa....."

 

"Me and Sehun same age with you" Said Kai,

 

"Then we are chingu.." Said Suzy

 

"Why you called me KyungSoo?? " Asked D.O

 

"Eomma said your name is KyungSoo. "Said Suzy..Actually Suzy's didn't remember D.O real name

 

"Called me D.O "

 

"Do? Do what?"Suzy tried to kidding

 

"Ya! Neo!" D.O start to angry.

 

"Just kidding hehe " Said Suzy

 

"Stop it Suzy .. . About you and your mom's favor .. I think.. I .. I'm just feel ashamed.." said Suho.

 

"There's nothing to ashamed. If about the past,just forget it oppa.. Just remember.... We're one!we're family..."said Suzy.

 

Suho looking at his friends. They just smile to him..

 

"Its all on you, " Said Kris

Suho sighed.

 

"Alright, we will stayed with you and eomma "said Suho make the final decision

 

"Yes! Hyung!gomawo!"said Sehun happily

 

Xiumin, Chen, Tao,D.O, Kai, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan and Lay just smile to each other and thanks to Sehun ..

 

"But..."

 

"But what Suho oppa?" Asked Suzy

 

"We will lived at our palace "said Suho

 

"Your palace? Where?"

 

"At the forest when we kidnapped you"

 

"Is there's palace in that such place? " asked Suzy

 

Suho nod his head

 

"People don't know about it because we will scared someone who tried to walk to our place. That's why there is the rumors about us"said Lay

 

"I'm okay.. But we also need to asked eomma permission " said Suzy

 

Suzy also smile and feel grateful because now she has new families members.

 

"Yeah! First,let us register your name at my school.."said Suzy

 

"School?"ask all of them

Suzy nods her head

 

"For what?"asked  Lay..

 

"Are you guys really that stupid?? To study, make friends .."

 

"We hate people "said Kris

 

Suzy's goes to Kris and sit beside him.

 

"Now you're human Kris oppa.. The reason you hate people because they killed your parents. But my appa and eomma are human too. Are you hate them too? "Ask Suzy

 

"Your parent is different . They saved us"said Suho

 

Suzy take a deep breath ...

"See? My parents are different right? Thats mean not all people in this world are same.. Everyone heart is different. "Said Suzy.

 

"About money?? "Ask Xiumin

 

"Eomma can settled it "said Suzy's mom from behind. She's just heard everything from behind

"But the shark loan?? "Ask Luhan

 

"No need to worry.. it will be settled soon.. There some money that I save... Just in case something happened "said Suzy's mom

 

"Eomma, mian, we just agreed to stay here but.... To live or communicate around human, I think we not ready yet"said Suho

 

 

"Its okay, just take it slowly, I'm sure you will fine."

 

"Remember, we are one family now, Suho oppa. Whatever we do,we do it together. "Said Suzy

 

"Eomma just heard about the palace. I think we should move there " said Suzy's mom


_________

 

"We are one family now oppa"

 

Suho still thinking about Suzy's word. They hate human for along time, can they just 'like ' them this fast? Maybe its okay with Suzy and her mom but.. For the others?

 

"Why hyung?" Asked Chen

 

"I'm just thinking about us."said Suho

 

"About what? About Suzy? "Asked Chanyeol

 

"Hmm.. Yes.. About her.."

 

"Which one? You like her or..."

 

"Not that Chanyeol! " Chanyeol and Chen  just laugh

 

"About her and us. She's tried to help us to close and friend to human. And I think we shouldn't ... Or should we?" Asked Suho to Chanyeol and Chen.

 

Chen and Chanyeol looking at themselves and shook their head

 

"Meolla " Said Chanyeol

 

"As a leader, you should know what to do. We always give our trust to you because you're the leader and the prince. .... Even Luhan hyung also trust on you." Said Chen

 

Suho, Chen and Chanyeol sit together after they lunch, Sehun is the happy one because he can eat Suzy's eomma food.

 

"I think I will think about it again with our members. "Said Suho

 

"Why don't we use our telepathic to communicate? "Asked Chanyeol

 

"Don't you remember Suzy's can hear us. Just in case we talk about something that she shouldn't heard, " Said Chen

 

Chen just shook his head and sighed,  Chanyeol nod his head

 

"Arasseo, I'm understand, hmm,where's the other?"said Chanyeol

 

"At the house. Help Suzy's and her mom packing their stuff before they move to our palace " said Suho

 

Chen look at Suho. He's seems not sure about something.

 

"Hyung,are you sure want they to stay to your palace? Its a long time we don't have any 'visitors ',"said Chen

 

Chanyeol also look at Suho,

 

"Since they know ours story, but the truth is, I want to ask them about something " said Suho

 

"About......" asked Chanyeol

 

"About our family, the past, and our enemies," said Suho

 

"You mean your mom 's parent is our enemy right? Are you sure they are the enemies? "Asked Chen

 

"Nae. All about that written in Suzy's appa diary, "

 

"Diary? Why we don't know about it " asked Chen

 

"Because I'm still unsure about it ......... Stop talking kaja, we need to help them too.."said Suho