SHE FOUND US

My Wolf My Savior My Love

chapter 1 : we..found her..

UNKNOWN PLACE 18:35


 young girl walked at the quite and creepy place that anyone don't want to go there.
Its because the rumor about werewolf that eat people when they use that place..Bae Suzy a 18 years girl just walk bravely and didn't ignore the rumor. She doesn't believe the werewolf are exist. She wear headphones and hear some songs. When the 'wolf ' song played Suzy just smiled and shook her head..

 


"Its ridiculous! Is there a real werewolf? If there a real werewolf, why would they fall in love with human...Stupid!"

Suzy didn't realized there's something following her behind her. The thing that behind her whispered among themselves ..

 

"What?! She said us ridiculous??!! "

 

"Be patients hyung,we will see what happened to her when we took her to our place! "

 

Suddenly Suzy feel a strong wind blowing so hard until she can't open her eyes.

 

"What's wrong with today? Is it gonna rain? "

Suzy doesn't know that the strong wind is come from the things that following her.
The strong wind suddenly stop.Suzy slowly open her eyes and shocked! Its not the same place where she walk but it a forest?? But how?

 

"Where am I? Why here so dark? Why I cannot anything?"Suzy still shocked and wandering where is she right now.She walk and walk and then she suddenly stop. She saw many red eyes infront her.

 

"Who or what are you?"

There's no answers.

 One of the eyes suddenly walk to Suzy.It is.....

 


"A wolf!"Suzy slowly get scared and then she remembered  the rumor about the wolf and....it....is...TRUE!!

From scared Suzy bravely goes to the one of the wolf..

 


"You're so cute .."said Suzy.


She pat one of the wolf that come into her before . The wolf feel weird, is she not scared??

The wolf suddenly turn into human shape. At first, the wolf that Suzy pat and then following by the other.

Suzy getting more and more shocked then before. She take one step backward. The wolf changed into human? But how? Her leg started shaking. What I'm gonna do?? Should I run?? But where?? I don't know this place.Suzy face turn pale.

 

"What are you guys actually??" Asked Suzy with her shaky voice.

 


"Why? Are you scared?? Just a while ago you said you didn't believe werewolf ,Miss Suzy . "The leader of the wolf group,Suho answer Suzy 'question '

 


"What?? How .....do you know my name?? Wait!!Seolma.... Are you stalker?"from scared Suzy turn to angry.

Suho and his friend just watch Suzy with weird face..

 


"What are you talking about? Stalker? Huh! You're out of mind! We wanted to EAT you! Not stalked you! "Kris didn't believe Suzy think them as STALKER!

 


"If you not stalker so how do you now my name? Why do you guys following me? You want to eat me huh?Eat me if you can! I know taekwando and kendo you guys knows! "Suzy still think them as a group of stalker. She didn't remember for a while about how they can change from wolf into human.

 

"You still think us a stalker after we change from wolf  to human? "Asked  Baekhyun from behind ..

Suzy didn't answer the question. She thinking for a while..

 

"Ha! That's right!! "

Suzy suddenly remember.

The wolfs smiled among themselves,think that Suzy will scared of them but then..

 

"Now is modern era.. Maybe you guys use some tricked to fool me. For examples .... A huge fan maybe to make the strong wind and some special costume, am I right? "Suzy laughing herself while the wolfs think...Is this girl crazy?

 

'How do we do now hyung? I think she's crazy girl. Should we really eat her?'asked Sehun the youngest in the group.

 

The twelve wolfs can talk among themselves using their own special abilities. Five of them comes from EXO PLANET while the rest is from earth.

 

'Kris, use your mind control to control her mind. Lay help him'asked Suho to Kris and Lay

 


'We will tried..'

 

"What? Eat me? Control my mind? I think you're the crazy one..not me.."

The wolf shocked.. She can hear us? But how??

 


"Do you....hear what us talking? "Ask Sehun weird..

She's just a human..but how did she hear us

 


"Of course I hear..I have ear to hear and eyes to see "said Suzy

 


"But we are not talking.."Tao still don't understand

 

Suzy suddenly laugh hardly.

 


"Are you guys tried to fool me again?? I heard everything." Suzy continued to laugh


.

"Who are you actually?? "Ask D.O

 


"Me? You know my name....I'm Bae Suzy..18 years old.."

 


"What do I mean is..are you a human?? "Suho slowly getting angry with Suzy

 


"Of course I'm human.. Why? You think I'm gumiho"again Suzy laugh and laugh..

 

"You!!! "Suho feel want to kill Suzy but stopped by Chanyeol

 


"Kris,Lay,try controlled her mind..Suho be patient,she might be dangerous to us."said Chanyeol

 

"Nae "said Lay and Kris

 

Suzy feels weird when she see the twelve wolf just looking to each other without talking..

 

"Guys are you hear me? Hello,...do you ...." Suddenly Suzy feel a bit dizzy because Kris and Lay tried to read and control Suzy mind.

 

"Why I am so dizzy?"

 

Suzy took out some medicine and water from her bag. She eat the medicine and drink some water..After that the bracelet that she wear and the ring that the wolfs wear turn into a white light that make the wolf shocked.Suzy is still dizzy and didn't realized the thing that happen.

Lay and Kris can't control their own power and their head start to painful

 

"Argh!my head!"said Kris

 


"Lay!Kris!Stop! Right now!"Chanyeol stopped them from continue using their power.

 


Kris and Lay stopped and their headache also stop from painful. And then they watched Suzy 's bracelet and their own ring..
They also shocked ..

 


"Is....this....the bracelet?" Xiumin doesn't know how to react.


The bracelet that they search for a long now just in front their own eyes.

The EXO bracelet that missing 20 years ago when human and the wolf start the war among themselves..

 


"No..It can't be..I don't believe it! Tao stop the time!"Suho still not believe it.

 


Tao tried to stop the time using his power but he's can't! Again the bracelet light up,

 


"I can't stop the time! There's another power that stop me.. It is she.!"

 


Suzy suddenly fainted and passed out.It is because the power that the wolf used to her make her weak.Sehun as faster as wind hold onto Suzy and support her from fell to the ground.

 


"Hyung! Are you crazy!! We should protect her not hurting her! She is our life! If she in hurt or pain we will also feels the pain! If she died!...... We...also died!"Said Sehun angrily to Suho ...

 


"No need to angry or fighting..Suho, Sehun, just calm yourself first. We still not sure if she is the one that we search.."D.O try to cooling down the situation.

 


"Yes.. I'm agree with D.O."said Kai.

 


"Sehun take a look to her bracelet..is it the same shaped with our rings? "Asked Luhan

 


All of them gathered and showed their rings to Sehun for find out the true ..

 


"It....is.....the.....same.."Chen admitted it


.

The others just sigh..Its take a long time for them to searched their 'life'..but now their own 'life ' found them.

The owner of the bracelet is their last hope. Twelve of them are the last generation of the wolf family...for them to live among human they need to find the bracelet that missing without knowing where is it. They tried to live along human before, but because they didn't have the bracelet they can't go out when daylight. Human hate wolf. But they are different .. But at the human eyes they are same.. They acknowledged as human killers, that's why they hate people until now.. They can't feel a real love, a real freedom, a real world ..Even their parent killed by human .. For them ..its just unfair ...

 


Suho just sit behind the tree and calmed down his self..

 


"She should be our food..huh...but now...she is our 'life '.."said Kris to Xiumin.

 


"Hmm...What do we gonna do now?"said Xiumin

 

They sit in round while Suzy in the middle of the round..Just then Suho joined them to discuss about Suzy.

 


"Now,we should wait until she's wake up and then ask her about the bracelet "Suho make the decision

 


"I'm okay...I think all of you agreed right? "D.O asked all of them.

 


"Yes..."

 

"How about eat her?"asked Baekhyun..

 The question make all of them watch Baekhyun

 

"Why? Am I wrong?"

 


"Do you didn't know about what are we talking about?"asked Chen

 

"Why do you asked me, Chen, of course I know.. I just...emm...kidding you know...kidding.."

 

They just shook their head and sigh.. In this moment, Baekhyun still try to make fun..

 

 

"Its not the right time to kidding,Baekhyun ... Its a critical and serious time now."Lay whispered to Baekhyun

 

"Nae....arayo..."said Baekhyun also whispered to Lay. All of them just sleep around Suzy.

Without they knowing they can sleep in the night that night...