II (Jonghyun POV)

악마 리퍼Demon Reapers

"Can Kim Jonghyun-seonsaenim and Kim Taeyeon-seonsaenim report to the office, please. Kim Jonghyun and Kim Taeyeon." The system blared into the classroom where I was teaching my class. "Sorry, class will resume when my substitute, Kim Kibum, arrives." I stated, running out the door. "Nothing good ever happens when we're both called to the office." I muttered. "We're probably going to do some stupid mission." I added, texting Kibum to remind him that he's taking over my class.

"Sir, whatever happened, it wasn't my fault. It's Taeyeon's." I stated confidently. "WHAT?! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BROTHER, HAVE YOU NO RESPECT?!" Taeyeon hollered (A/N: see what I did there? TTS Holler? Lol sorry...Continue), nearly summoning her familiar, Chulmoo the iron golem. Go figure, huh? 'Iron weapon' is what she called her familiar. That ugly thing is perfect for her ugly face! At least name it a little more originally, like my amarok, his name is Kangdae. 'Strong and big' is what his name means, my Kangdae is a huge black amarok! The only black one in the world! Amaroks are normally only white, you know?

"Ahem, putting aside the sibling conflict. I have a mission for you two." SM cleared his throat to gain our attention. "Yes sir?" Taeyeon asked, shooting one last glare at me. "There's these twelve girls, I'm sure you've heard of them. The ones involved in that bloody car accident." SM stated matter-of-factly. "We need to recruit these girls. As you know, LiYin is working at the hospital where they were hospitalized and suggested I take a look at their backgrounds." He continued, after the two of us nodded.

"Well, I did as I was told and looked into them and found out that all twelve girls are orphans. The supposedly youngest ones, Do Eunmin and Park Raeyoo, are the same age as our Class EXO maknaes, Sehun and Jongin who are 18 years old. Kyungsoo and Zitao are the same age as; Yoonmin, Seokmin, Jinae and Junmin at 19 years old. At 20 with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae; Jurin and Soojin. And at 21 with Yixing and Joonmyun there is, Sonmi. And finally at 23, Hana, Sekyung and Shinli, with Yifan, Luhan and Minseok." SM listed, clicking his computer mouse every now and then.

"And why are we getting them, now?" Taeyeon asked. "Noona has a point. Normally, you'd be recruited to D.R Academy at a young age. Are you sure they're Demon Reapers?" I asked.

"I'm sure, ever since the accident happened. The agma activities have increased by 150%. All the activities revolved around the orphanage they were living in, dorms, school and everywhere the twelve girls went." SM assured. "Now, get ready. They've been discharged today and there is a high level  agma in the area. ​And it's hungry."


Short chapter I know... But I want to create some sort of suspense. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Happy reading~

Jonghyun's familiar:

Taeyeon's familiar: