I (Junmin's POV Chapter)

악마 리퍼Demon Reapers

*CRASH*

"UNNI!!"

Everything hurts....

My head was ringing

My arms were screaming in pain

My legs were shaking

It's too much pain...kill me to make it stop...

But, I don't want to die....

*Beep beep beep*

My eyes snapped open and were blinded by the bright sunlight seeping through the curtains. My head ached, my arms were sore and I felt like throwing up. Turning to my left, I saw Eunmin sitting up reading a book, IV needle sticking out of her left arm. I turned to to my right and made eye contact with Soojin, who squealed in delight.

"Junmin-ah!!!! You're up!" She smiled happily.

"It's only natural..." Eunmin shrugged.

"Don't be so mean, Eunmin-ah. You were worried too!" Soojin giggled.

"Was not!" Eunmin snapped.

"Anyone would worry but, Eunmin here, the tsundere that she is, won't admit it." Sekyung said. "Nice to see you finally awake."

"Finally awake?" I asked trying to sit up.

"You've been asleep for weeks after that direct hit with that stupid truck, idiot. And don't try to sit up, you're mummified with bandages." Raeyoo stated.

"I am? Oh, I am...How's Jinae?" I asked.

"Still a bit traumatized, she did nearly watch her sister die in front of her." Sonmi replied.

"I assume you want to see her, she's with Hana. Seokmin, can you get them? They're probably in the lobby playing with the kids." Shinli said.

Seokmin, being the quiet girl she was, merely nodded and walked out of the room. And came back a few minutes later with Jinae and Hana.

"Unni! I was so scared you wouldn't wake up!" Jinae pouted.

"It's not everyday that you'll push your sister out of the way to get hit directly." Jurin chuckled, making a horrible joke.

"Yah! That wasn't funny, not one bit!" Yoonmin snapped punching Jurin in the arm.

"Yeah! Didn't you know I was really hurt?" I pouted acting hurt.

"Ow~ Don't you know that I'm now really hurt?" Jurin pouted.

"Oh, miss Jung. The doctor would like to do a checkup on you, now that you're awake." A nurse informed. 

The nurse helped me to get in a wheelchair and brought me to the doctor's office.

"Morning, Junmi. I'm Zhang LiYin. Today, I'll be removing your bandages." The doctor stated.

"Ok, Dr.Zhang. I'll be in your care." I smiled and bowed respectfully. 

"Please no formality. I got tired of it long ago. Call me LiYin. Please don't complain, I already had a hard time making Sonmi and Shinli call me LiYin." LiYin sighed.

"Neh... LiYin-Unni." I nodded adjusting myself on the chair.

LiYin leant forward and started removing the bandaging on my legs, her stare turned into a frown when her eyes landed on my bare legs.

"U-u-unni? Is it OK? You're kinda scaring me." I said getting worried.

"Oh? Oh, no. Everything's fine." LiYin assured. "You may have scars though."

"Oh, that's only natural." I shrugged.

"OK, now I'll do your arms." LiYin said removing the bandages.

"There you go, done. You may leave now." LiYin said scribbling in her clipboard. 

"M'kay, thanks LiYin-Unni!" I smiled gratefully.

"Anytime, Junmin." LiYin smiled.

Finally free from the bandages, I skipped back to the room.

"Someone's seems to be up and going." Raeyoo stated.

"Yep! I'm free from the bandages!!" I laughed spinning around in circles. 

"Great~But you only have minor scars left. I thought it would be worse." Hans stated.

"Geez...You're positive, Hana...Well, I guess the hospital was a little overprotective." I shrugged.

(LiYin's P.O.V)

"Hello? LiYin-Ssi? What are you calling for?" 

"Hello, President SM. You heard the news about the 12 girls involved in an accident, correct?" I asked.

"Yes, I heard they're at the hospital you work at." SM replied.

"I need a background check on Do EunMin, Im ShinLi, Jung JunMin, Jung JinAe, KiMiKo HaNa, Tae SeokMin, Min SeKyung, Rin JuRin, Park RaeYoo, Kim SooJin, Lee SonMi and Yun YoonMin, please." I requested.

"Background check? It's been ages since you've asked me that, what's the reason this time?" SM asked.

"You see, you know how students at D.R Academy have fast regeneration, right? So, these 12 girls are recovering faster than normal people. And if my hunch is right, they're in great danger."


 Sorry for the short chapter, thought about leaving it at a cliffhanger.