Let Go Of My Hand, Don't Lie To Me--The Evils Unveiled.

It Must Be Something.

-- Uhg...Why does my head hurt so god damn bad?...Where am I?-- I thought as I sat up. My head was pounding erratically. I placed my hand on my temples and began to massage them through the bandages as I gathered the events that lead up until this point. -- I woke up in a strange place....surrounded by people I didnt know....and now I have to forget my entire life up until this point? No. I am wrong....I must be dreaming...thats it. A hallucination...thats what this is. Im in a hospital and I just now woke--. Frowning I searched the room for a clock *1:00pm* --Geez, it is so late in the day--. Gathering myself together and fighting the sickness brewing in my stomach I got out of bed. I steadied myself for a couple of minutes but finally caught my balance. I took a deep breath and continued forward, in search of one thing...the bathroom. Since waking I have had to do nothing more than release this pressure in my tummy. As I walked slowly out of my room I observed my surroundings --Hmm...odd walls for a hospital--. I continued down the hall looking through the windows and found my self stopped in my tracks as I peeked into a room. This room was obviously used for some sort of combat: There were bags of sand hung from the ceiling and dummies that looked as if they were ready to retire sprawled over the floor; but more disturbingly there was a box in the middle of the room....with blood stains on the concrete.

"We like to make sure that our guardians are well trained and able to fight. Agile." a deep voice bellowed out behind me. I spun around quickly and found myself face to face with a dark haired man. "Kim Jong In...right?" I asked as I lifted my hand to my temple, the quick turn caused a rush of pain to return to my head. 

"Yes that is me....but do not let Sehun catch you calling me that...it is one of our rules ya know....no past identity. Call me Kai....I like it better anyway I guess" He shrugged apologetically. "We use this room to fight..er learn to fight I guess" he said tilting his head toward the room. "Don't let it intimidate you, we have all gone through the humiliation of learning to fight" He said as he moved past me. His scent was pleasant...compared to the rest of this place. 

"I guess this means everything that happened wasn't just a dream.....and i'm not in a hospital?" I asked as I followed him into the room, quickly regretting the decision. It smelled of sweat and something else....something a bit stale. 

"Sadly not...I found you just after the crash...luckily too otherwise you would have died right then and there. Consider this your second chance at life. Your second chance to make a difference" Kai said as he leaned against the window frame and studied me intently.

"Second chance? For what?" I asked confused and slightly irritated. 

"Tell me...Yura.....What has Kim Ah Young done to make an impact on this world? Or maybe....what has Kim Ah Young done to make an impact on anyones life? Yes. I get it, you're a Kpop star, famous amongst the teens of South, Korea. Tell me, what have you done that you now has changed the lives of anyone that isn't your own? When was the last time you saved a person from committing suicide? The last time you stopped time itself to keep a tragic accident from happening? When...was the last time you stopped an evil force from taking the body of a young girl who was about to die after a deadly car accident in the middle of the night?" He said intensely as he stepped towards me. "You have a gift Yura...something we have never seen before in our kind....something not even you know about. We want to know what that gift is" He said as he grabbed my hands. "Please...train with us and let us help you unlock this power that is so big....that it could change the way we even look at humanity"

--Ch-Change...Humanity?-- Frantically I pulled away from Kai "What are you talking about?! Are you insane or something?! I don't have any kind of powers! I'm not special in anyway! Why are you all bothering me like this?! I just want to be normal and get better and go back to living a normal life! Why can you not just understand this?!" I yelled angrily. I stepped back and as I did I bumped into another man. As I spun I lifted my arm to punch whomever it was but before landing a blow my arm was stopped. 

"I told you it was too early to explain things to her Kai" Sehun said with a frown on his face. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me. His gaze made me feel like a child. "You need to return to your cot. I will give you a tour later when your head is healed. Your brain is too precious to us to allow to be harmed. Now: Go back to bed and I will retrieve you in a couple of hours. Until then, Kai, keep her company and don't you dare speak to her about this again until I tell you that she is ready. 

With a nod Kai took my arm and led me out of the room. *Sigh* "You don't need to be scared Yura....I wont let anything happen to you" Kai said as he helped me back into my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked too exhausted to argue. 

"Exactly what I said. Whether you believe it or not, there is evil out there...People don't like to just cause themselves harm or others....there is a shadow...something else that causes people to feel the want to hurt...to see people hurt. Its our jobs to stop that darkness...and I promise to not let you get hurt..." he said as he sat in a seat next to me. "Besides...you barely know how to fight...if at all...you"ll need to be protected if we get attacked".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright so chapter 2 is finished!!! Im very happy with how everything is turning out and I hope you do as well! I would love to hear any feedback about my chapters that anyone might have! Thank you all for taking your time to read this and who knows what will unfold in the future for Yura, Kai, and Sehun?! *MUAH*