Your Shaking Face and Words....It Must Be Something....

It Must Be Something.

*Naman mollasseotdeon something
Bunmyeonghi neukkyeojyeo must be something
 Ppeonhan neoui geojitmal
Geuman yeogikkajiman
Nothing
It’s something
Stop it~ no uh~*

sang happily with the girls as we drove down the highway. It was 3:02 am and everyone was slightly buzzed with alcohol and excitment from the release of our new single. With aspirations of meeting up with an old guy friend later on and the busy singing and dancing that was taking place in the car, it was hard to concentrate on driving. It didnt seem to bother me much though, since it was late and there was barely anyone on the roads anyway. I  rolled the window down and took in a deep breathe of the dampened cool air--Right....it is raining--  I told myself as I quickly rolled the window up again and switched on my windshield wipers. I  rubbed her eyes multiple times as the rain started to pour down heavily and the alcohol began to take its position on my body. My vision began to blur and the rain just seemed to get worse. I turned down the radio in hopes of singling my  concentration on the road, but that didnt seem to quiet down the girls. They continued shouting and cheering drunk in the passenger seats as I turned the corner off the highway; and just as I did the windshield wipers ceased to work and the rain slammed down onto the car like a blinding blanket of water. It was impossible for me to see anything. In a panicked rush I  quickly tried to pull the car over but instead pulled into another lane. There wasnt much more that I could remember except.....a bright light, but it wasnt the light you see when you are at peace, this light was the light of a vehicle; larger than my own, and it was coming straight towards us.

"Its ok. You don't have to tell us anymore. We already know what happened." The man who introduced himself as Oh Se Hun said firmly as he watched me with an intense gaze. "You are a very lucky girl Kim Ah Young. We found you just before you died" he said as he folded his arms over his chest. "Your friends are fine, minor injuries as expected, but you....you would have died if it werent for us" he said frowning and studying her face.

"who is us?" I asked confused, the only person I have seen since I came to, is this man.

"We like to call ourselves the peace keepers. We have all come to near death experiences and have been given a second chance at life. We are an elite few and what we do is something out of the story books" He stated "the others are in another room, I didnt want to flood you with people when you woke out of respect". 

"What do you mean? Out of a story book? Where am I? I want to leave" I said panicked as I sat up, clearly a bad choice on my behalf becaue once I did the doors opened up and three people walked in...as well as a rushing dizziness that took over my head. Just as fast as I stood up I collapsed on the floor, well I was about to but I was caught by a man with short dark brown hair.

"My name is Kim Jong In....but you can call me Kai...and you...you need to rest" he said noticebly softer than Oh Se Hun,

"This is the man who found your body" Se Hun said as he motioned toward kai "you can call him Kai and I Sehun. We give ourselves different name after we take on our new role. You.....we will call you Yura" he said as he took his seat next to Kai. "as I was saying: what we do....we fight evils in this world that you couldnt possibly understand existed. Since we saved you, you are now entitled to serve us as a guardian for the rest of your life".

".....The rest....of my life?" I said still dizzy from my fall --There is no way these people are being serious right?! things like this doesnt happen in real life!-- "I cant just stay here! I have to go back! I am famous, people will notice im gone!" I argued poorly as my hed began to thump. I felt all the blood rushing to my head as I looked around the room. Kai...Sehun....and two other people I didnt know...who are these people? What do they actually do? What kind of evils are there in this world that need people like this to protect them?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello all!! Im very excited to be starting this fanfic with you guys. I would absolutley love to hear your opinions on this story so far and any comments are highly appreciated!! There will be more to come VERY soon! Thank you all for your time and dont forget to subscribe to the story for further updates!!!