Someone likes it rough

Cherry Blossoms

Title: Someone likes it rough

Rating: //

Length: drabble

Summary: Where Chanyeol and Baekhyun are part-time secret agents, but also a part-time married couple.

 


 

Chanyeol loaded his gun, sighting in it afterwards. He then glanced at the guy besides him, who's busy fixing his see-through black dress shirt in front of a mirror. A smirk creeped into his lips. Loading another gun, he handed over to the other male, "Here you go, gorgeous."

 

The other giggled cheekily, "Why, thank you. But I won't need it."

 

Frowning, Chanyeol set it down slowly, "And why not?"

 

"I don't need a gun to defend myself. I have, how to say this.. My ways." The smaller male replied nonchalantly, leaning closer to the mirror, fixing his honey-colored hair.

 

Chanyeol shrugged. His husband had always been a stubborn, so he didn't insisted further. Tucking his own gun behind him, he took a look on his watch, "Baekhyun, are you done? We got to go."

 

He put on a leather jacket as Baekhyun walked away from the mirror, latching his own watch. He also took a couple of silver bracelets and wore them. 

 

"You don't need to be super elegant." Chanyeol leaned on the door frame of their room, arms crossed on his chest, watching Baekhyun finish with his final retouches.

 

"But it is required to be super elegant for this mission, honey." Baekhyun smiled, walking towards an unamused Chanyeol. He changed mood though when Baekhyun tiptoed to reach and press his lips on his.

-

-

-

"I told you to follow the script!" Chanyeol exited the bathroom, freshly showered, yet fuming.

 

They had returned from their mission, which went well. One of the country's deadliest drug dealer was now behind the bars, thanks to the couple. But something kept on bothering Chanyeol, who remained silent during the trip back to their house. His husband didn't seem to notice it, which irritated Chanyeol more.

 

The anger, that he thought would be gone after taking a shower, worsened as his eyes met Baekhyun sprawled on the floor, busy doing some muscle reinforcement exercises suggested by his favorite lifestyle magazine, "The script wasn't appropriate with the situation, honey."

 

"Appropriate or not, you should had followed it!"

 

Exasperated, Baekhyun stood up, "Whatever, Yeol! We captured Kris, that's what matters, right? I'm happy, our boss Junmyeon is happy, damn, even Kris's ex-boyfriend Yixing is happy!" He jerked his hips, raising his brows, "What's your problem?"

 

Chanyeol threw the towel he was using to dry his damp hair on their bed, "You only needed to seduce him and make him spill information enough to arrest him," He pointed an accusative finger against his husband, "Not give him a show and let him shove his tongue down your throat, honey!"

 

"Stop being so cocky." Baekhyun heaved a breath, stomping towards their bed. But Chanyeol was quick enough to grab his wrist and stop him, "I'm not done talking with you."

 

"I am, though. I'm tired, so this conversation is done and I'm going to sleep." 

 

Chanyeol didn't budge, grip still tightened around Baekhyun's wrist and a stern look fixed on him.

 

"Oh," Suddenly, Baekhyun's twisted lips turned into a grin, a malicious one that Chanyeol didn't like at all, "Someone's jealous."

 

Before Chanyeol could open his mouth, Baekhyun continued, "You should be, Chanyeol. Because I think Kris is a great kisser, and I liked it when he kissed me, and how his hands caressed my—" His words were cut by him groaning, hands clutching his jaw. Chanyeol had punched him and it hurt so much.

 

"What the , Yeol!" He spat, "Why did you punch me?"

 

"A like you deserved it." Chanyeol chuckled as the smaller guy breathed out and cracked his knuckles, getting ready to deliver a blow to his husband, assuming a fierce look, "The little wants revenge? Come on, come to daddy then and—" Baekhyun didn't let him finish the sentence too, whereas his shins were kicked, making him wail in pain.

 

Baekhyun smiled triumphantly, "Who's the daddy, now?"

 

Chanyeol pulled him by his oversized shirt and trapped him in his arms, wrapping them around Baekhyun's waist, "Still me." 

 

Without any further notice, he attacked his husband's lips with such power that Baekhyun's legs went numb, hands holding onto Chanyeol's shoulder. With just one on his lower lip, Baekhyun parted his lips, allowing Chanyeol to slip his tongue in and deepen their heated kiss. 

 

Chanyeol's hands travelled down, grabbing Baekhyun's thighs and hauling him up. Baekhyun immediately wrapped his legs around his husband's hips, arms tightening around his neck. Their tongues had long left each other mouths and now busy and trailing kisses on each other's flushed skin.

 

Throwing Baekhyun on the bed, Chanyeol slipped off his shirt and hovered over the smaller male, kissing him sweetly and gently this time, ", you're so y when you become so violent." He whispered against Baekhyun's swollen lips, claiming them again. But Baekhyun detached his so soon, laughing, "I should make you jealous more often if this will be your punishment," He mused, fingers lazily tracing circles on Chanyeol's toned arm.

 

"Will you ever stop being a ?"

 

Baekhyun grinned, "Never. After all, I'm your . Mr. Park Chanyeol's . Only yours."

 

However, Chanyeol liked the answer. Not bad at all.

 


A/N: I just realized that I at writing too! Lol, this will be the last time. Next update will be an angsty one, I promise! kkk