As Long As You Love Me

Cherry Blossoms

 

Title: As Long As You Love Me

Rating: //

Length: 1k

Summary: Chanyeol thought he and Baekhyun would just make love on Valentine's Day. But Baekhyun had other ideas.

Note: Valentine's day special. An idea from my sister.

 


 

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted from the bathroom once he noticed his toothbrush's missing.

 

"What is it, my love?" His husband screamed back: kitchen was way too far from their bathroom.

 

"Where the is my toothbrush?" The tall man asked, irritated, opening every possible cupboard in the room.

 

Baekhyun peeked out of the corridor, giving him a view of his husband's while he was crouched down, busy searching into the cupboard under the sink, "Oh, your toothbrush?" He rested a hand on his jerked hip, "I used it to clean the bathroom."

 

"You.." Chanyeol stood up slowly, "What?"

 

"I said I used it to clean our dirty bathroom. It's here, under the kitchen sink. Do you want to use it?" Baekhyun asked before he carried on preparing their breakfast. 

 

Chanyeol breathed in, "What the Park Baekhyun! How am I supposed to use that! What the is wrong with you?" He gripped on the sink to not lose his temper, totally.

 

"Hey, lower your tone mister! It's just a brush! If you need to brush your teeth, use mine, you dumb!" Baekhyun's voice was partially muffled by the sound of the frying eggs, and by Chanyeol's whimpering noises who helped himself not to cry.

 

It was always like this with Baekhyun: morning, afternoon, evening. And yet, Chanyeol just couldn't get used to it.

 

He made it clear that he was still pissed during breakfast, as he stayed still and silent, exhaling quite loudly through his nose. Baekhyun didn't notice it, too occupied on complimenting his own cooking.

 

By the time he was ready to get to work, he forgot the whole thing and kissed his husband tenderly, bidding goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was fixing the company's schedule when the phone besides him started to ring, "Hello, this is Junmyeon's EXO services, Chanyeol speaking, how can I help you?" He formally recited his company's greeting.

 

He heard a whistle from the other line, "Wow, Yeol, your voice's still y even through the phone! y."

 

"Baek, what the are you doing?" The tall guy sighed, massaging his sudden aching temples.

 

Baekhyun giggled, "Of course, checking if you're not hitting on someone else at work!"

 

"Of course I'm not, I'm busy working! So let's talk later, okay?"

 

"Are you still up for our date tonight? I'll plan everything!"

 

Chanyeol couldn't help but to smile. A little. "Yes, sure honey."

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol thought he'd arrive home with Baekhyun with only an apron on. But his ual fantasies remained fantasies as he came in to his husband trying to save some burning meat, although it was too late.

 

Their door closed itself whereas Chanyeol gaped.

 

"Yeol, you're home!" Baekhyun turned around and dropped the cooking utensils. He ran to kiss Chanyeol, tiptoeing to reach his lips.

 

Chanyeol's eyes were fixed on his ruined kitchen. He sniffed, "What are you doing, Baek?"

 

Baekhyun wiped his hands on his pink apron, "Well, I planned to cook a dish Kyungsoo taught me, but somehow I messed it all up." He mused, not quite bothered by the fact Chanyeol was glaring at him so hard it could make a hole on the wall.

 

They remained still, watching the fire devour Chanyeol's favorite pan and burn the meat even more. 

 

Chanyeol sighed loudly, it became a habit after he got married. He threw his bag on the couch and loosened his tie, "I'll just," He glanced at his little husband staring up at him, "Lie a bit and take a shower."

 

The smaller man smiled radiantly, "Yes, honey. I'll take care of this!"

 

Dragging his feet to their room, Chanyeol opened the door and immediately plopped on their bed, absolutely drained out. Suddenly, he felt cold and he thought Baekhyun might had forgotten to turn their heating on again.

 

He stared at the night sky, stars filling every possible space, shining brightly. The moon was glowing the most. Chanyeol's brows knitted together.

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

His husband came in, busting the door open, "What?"

 

Chanyeol groaned as he sat up, pointing at the non-existing ceiling.

 

"Oh, it's my surprise for you. So," Baekhyun clasped his hand together, grinning so brightly Chanyeol could go blind, "Surprise!"

 

Chanyeol put up a confused face, "What?"

 

The brunet jumped on their bed, straddling Chanyeol, "It's my surprise!" He rested his hands on both Chanyeol's shoulders, "You said you've always wanted to go night-gazing, so I took our ceiling and roof off with the help of our new neighbor, Sehun. He's eager to help to do it too," He laughed lightly, "Luhan's so lucky to have a helpful man like him."

 

Chanyeol argued, "Baek, what if it rains? Have you think of that? Or you're totally out of your mind?"

 

His husband frowned, his hands dropping on his sides, "Out of my mind? No, I--"

 

"What you did is so stupid, Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun's eyes glistened with tears as he got himself off his husband's lap, "Stupid?"

 

Chanyeol's stood up too once he noticed Baekhyun's watery eyes, and he knew he had crossed the "Don't say do this or say these words or I'll cry" line of Baekhyun. It came up only in that moment that he had gone too far with his anger. He tried to touch Baekhyun, who quickly pulled away from his grasp, "I prepared everything for you, and you call me stupid? How dare you, Chanyeol, you ingrate son of a !" His husband started hitting his chest, tears flowing continuously.

 

Chanyeol did nothing to stop him as he let his husband punish him. He deserved it, after all. He was too busy minding his husband's negative traits that he forgot his positive ones. He was too busy listening to his own complaining, that he didn't hear or notice his husband's love and pure admiration in his voice every time he talked with him; too busy fulfilling his duty as the man in the family, that he forgot that his real duty was to make his husband the happiest guy in the world.

 

When Baekhyun's punches weakened, Chanyeol grabbed him by the waist and pulled him against his chest, hugging him tightly and resting his chin on his husband's head, "I'm sorry, Baek. But all of this," He gestured around him, "Is infact stupid, since all that matters to me is that I have you in my life. That's the greatest gift you've ever given to me," He pressed his lips against his head, "And that's all I want from you. Your presence beside me. Loving me, taking care of me, making love with me.." 

 

He looked down and saw Baekhyun smiling despite the tears, "You're the stupid one, Yeol." He buried his face into his husband's chest and let the other pull him closer.

 

"I know. There's nothing in my brain except you."

 


A/N: fluffy Chanbaek finally \o/ 

Will never happen again lol