chapter 2

Hirokoshi academy Idol Club
Mr rengei- I should part with all of you here so enjoy your time here. before he drove off leaving the ten brothers in the dust. Suddenly,the lights of the mansion was cut off leaving them in total darkness with the windows rattling. Then,a female girl with her hair all over her face came out and scared the living soul out of the ten brothers. daiki-ah!! a ghost. Let"s run for our lives..." ryosuke-don"t be stupid. Look carefully...as he was cut off by that "ghost". That "ghost"- welcome young masters, i am not a ghost. i am the housekeeper here and at the same time be your guide for your stay here....as she was cut off by ryutaro. ryutaro-May i ask why do you have your hair hanging out from different directions? as the others nod their head in agreement. The housekeeper-"oh? this?" as she hold up her hair,then she continued, this happened as i forgot to clean up myself after cleaning the mansion."as she dash off and reappear after 5mins. The housekeeper- now let"s continue with where we left off. I am the housekeeper of this mansion And you can called me airi. as the ten of them stepped into the mansion and stare at all the artefacts. I Daiki-"so you are our maid huh?" airi-"not maid,but housekeeper!" as she get annoyed by daiki"s words. Inoo-"wow! our father have lot of pictures hang up in the living room."as his melodies voice rang out. ryosuke and yuto-"more like cosplaying. Do you think he will even play things like this? as they looked at their father" pictures in digust. airi-" okay. now your rooms. yabu with kei,ryosuke with yuto,chinen with daiki,keito with hikaru,ryutaro with takaki and with that all of them headed up to their rooms. ryosuke stay behind and asked airi-" can i request for single bedroom? I cannot stand my roomate dog"s smell and body odor" airi-"sorry. But master wanted all of you to bond together stated that all of you must sleep together,eat together,play together,go to school together." ryosuke sighed and went back up to the room. (inoo and yabu) Kei inoo was reading whereas yabu was calling to all his girlfriends updating about his life and asking for a meet up quite loudly and that cause inoo kei to be piss as it disturb him from reading and he politely went to yabu and ask-"can u speak softer,i am trying to read." yabu smirked and replied-sure. unless you go out with me. beautiful. and he winked at kei inoo. Inoo was taken aback -" hell no. I am a guy as you can see." Yabu-"but to me,you are girl. come on,no one have ever reject me before." inoo-"ew,you playboy! i am so gonna change rooms."before leaving the room. (Ryosuke and yuto) ryosuke-"you mud dog. Listen carefully here. you obey my rules and respect my privacy and i will respect yours too. get it?" yuto- whatever,u ugly sissy. You have no right to give me orders as i have my own thinking". ryosuke-"you mud dog!! what do you mean by sissy? i am clean okay? doesn"t mean clean is sissy!" yuto-"whatever! u ugly sissy" and they started fighting. (Chinen and daiki) Chinen was thinking of new ispirations for his design of close whereas daiki was listening to music rather loudly. chinen-"daiki. Can u put on your ear piece please?" Daiki-"why should i? you were being a spoiled brat just now and now acting all innocene." chinen-"not really. I am just worried about your sense of fashion as you see,i am a fashion designer. I just can"t stop myself from sticking my nose to other people business." sorry if i offended you just now" daiki-"whatever. As you can see now. I cannot wear eyephones now when dancing." chinen-"wahhhhh" as he started to cry and airi came in to check about the situation as she spotted chinen crying,she conforted him and ask he what happened. chinen-" i ask daiki to wear eyephones while listening to music but he doesn"t listen and i am scare that it will dirupt the residence leaving around here." airi-"okay. i understand. daiki,put on eyephone or just lower down the music volume." as she get annoyed that daiki isn"t listening to him,she took out her weapon(frying pan) and hit daiki on the head. sending daiki to dreamland. (keito and hikaru) keito-"can you just stop talking? i am not even listening to You." hikaru-"but you are now. see" as grinned widely showing his teeth. keito just sigh in defeat as he had no idea what to do with his roomate foolishness. (Ryutaro and takaki) ryutaro was solving sudoku whereas takaki is polishing his weapons quietly,not disturbing each other. (Ryosuke and yuto) ryosuke-"ugh,u stupid mud dog. Aren"t you tired of this?" as he is having difficulties with speaking as yuto. was pincing his cheeks. yuto-"you too aren"t tired. see you still are pinching my. Cheeks." airi- "stop. young master ryosuke and young master yuto as she helplessly stood to one side while persuading the two guys to stop their nonsence. ryosuke-"all right. We will stop. airi count for us. One,two and three. let go" yuto and ryosuke-"ouch!" as they rub their cheeks airi-"good,now both of you are settle down,let"s prepare for the next day"event. all of you are going to the same school together so wait up at exactly 8am,school start at 8:30am. School admistration had been done for all ten of you so have an early rest okay?" All ten of them then proceeded up the strairs to their shared bedrooms.