chapter one: the grand meeting

Hirokoshi academy Idol Club

chapter 1:

 In england

It was 9am in the morning, mr johnny,ryosuke's butler walked in to yamada,(rich son of ryosuke cooperation in charge of the latest technologies and constructions) room to wake him up

Mr Johnny -"young master. There is a letter address to you."

ryosuke-"What is it? If it is one of the confession letter, you can just deposit it into the bin. I don't waste my time on these things."

Mr Johnny-" No sir. It is a letter from your father(mr hiroshima, inventor, politician, entrepeuner) regarding a meeting for inheritance to his  wealth."

ryosuke-"pass me the letter."

In taiwan

yuto screamed-"what!!!!!!!!!!"

Mrs nakajima-" Sucesssion towards Mr hiroshima"s fortune, you definitely have to go. I am so proud of you son. I will now go and buy a suit for you so you will be presentable to meet mr hiroshima!"

Irritated yuto-' whatever .. mom please. Just stop jumping around like that. Can i just wear my own clothes to distinguish myself besides the letter did not state that i need to wear a suit."

mrs nakajima-" okay okay. Just make sure you impress Mr Nakajima."

In japan

Mr hiroshima-"have you sent out the letters to the ten boys?"

hiroshima's butler,Rengei-" yes master."

Mr hiroshima-" good. I expect that we will see them soon."

Day of the meeting.......

(outside the mansion)

yuto got down from his motorcycle,then came ryosuke who drove past yuto leaving a stunned yuto staring at his lambuguni.

so for the whole time till they reach the meeting place, they stared at each other wierdly.

mr rengei-"young masters, i see you have all arrived. all of you please have a sit. The meeting shall start shortly."

Suddenly a screen came out and mr hiroshima appear on the screen-" welcome! My sons. As you know i am your father and i have been searching all over the world for all of you.  Please understand your father"s broken heart." As mr Hiroshima put a hand on his forehead and pretend to faint dramatically. He continued," i have called all of you specially, ryosuke from england, yuto from taiwan, yabu from america,ryutaro from australia, keito from germany,chinen from france, takaki from china,hikaru from brazil, daiki from korea and inoo from india as you can see to choose the heir but all of you have to live together for 3 years till end of high school and if any one of you wants to back out, you can get out now." Just then all ten boys get up from their chair and proceed to walk gracefully out of the mansion but was stop by the their father who said:" if any of you walk out now, all of you will be cut off from the father-son relationship and not one penny will be given to you." 

yuto then asked:" how much do father have currently?"

mr rengei-" one hundred million dollars.'"

just then, everyone except keito went back to their seats.

yuto-" come on, one hundred million, you won't have to work again."

keito-" whatever. To me, music is my passion. Money can be earn so it is not important to me." and proceed to walk on.

mr hiroshima-" Bear in mind if any of you walk out if this building, the deal is off."

just then, everyone dash out to drag keito back.

ryosuke-" are you sure you have only ten sons? There won't be more like this ugly guy right?"(pointing to yuto0

yuto-" What do you say! you ugly rich guy." and proceed to hit ryosuke.

the other 8 also begin to argue.

chinen-"oh my god, what are you wearing, bits if scraps maybe. haha"(pointing to daiki)

daiki-" what do you say! how about you you squeaky guy!" and they begin to hit each other.

some of the other guys while hitting each other have their finger stuck to their opponent noses

just then, mr rengei hold a trumpet and sounded it at all ten boys ears.

takaki yell threatening-"what the hell!!!!. you want to die.sounding that thing at my ear." as he begin to take out what it looks like a sword as he is the youngest leader to ever lead a mafia group.

mr hiroshima-" oh my god! takaki, what did your parents teach you. you might be the death of them."

takaki-" uh. you are my parent though."

mr hiroshima-" oh yeah right. back to topic. I will have someone your age to teach you the ropes. So have fun and bye. Remember what i say."