Finally Found You

I'm Not Your Noona!

He drew your hand closer to his body, tugging it gently under his arms, keeping your bare hands warm in this cold winter night, as he led you towards the only beam of light ahead.

“Here we are!” Jungkook stopped in his tracks and pointed at the wooden swing right in front of your eyes.

You stared back at him.

He laughed.

“Yah, can’t you take your eyes of me? Am I that attractive, noona?” He teased.

You blinked instantly, smacking his arms as he dodged in defense.

“Yah you, better stop with the noona or-” You held up a fist and pretended to punch him again.

“Arraso, arraso.” He laughed, “but ______, if I’m your oppa, why are you using ‘yah’ at me?” He glanced at you.

“Yah…” You raised your voice again before it faded soundlessly into the dark.

“Kekekeke I’m just playing with you, you can use Banmal with me. I don’t really mind~"

“But I don’t-” Your mind was set on rejecting his offer. There’s no way he could use Banmal with you, he is 3 years older than you and you guys have just met! What makes you able to use Banmal with him and what makes him let you to do that?

He pushed you to the swing while you were still deep in thoughts.

“Chaaa~ Get ready for some roller coaster thrills!” You tilted your head up and saw him waving his arms madly in the air.

“Oppa, I apologise for screaming at you just now…” He suddenly stopped and looked uneasily into your eyes. You swallowed and continued on, “but I’m not going to use Banmal with you, we’re not even close…”

“How are we not?” He seemed to be relieved for a moment at your answer as he made his way before you and squatted down to meet your eyes.

“Don’t you remember who I am?”

You stared back at him.

“Jeon. Jung. Kook.” You stated knowingly.

“Aniyo, I am Seagull! That Busan Seagull? That little boy who always stick next to you when we were playing with other kids?”

“Seagull… seagull… seagu-”

“Yah… you’re that kid!” You pointed at his chest as your free hand found its way up the mouth.

“Noona!” He yelped, “I finally found you.” He seized you in his broad chest and cuddled you with his chin resting lightly on your head.

 

--

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

HELLO  ALL MY FELLOW CHINGUS READING THIS! I'm REALLY REALLY THANKFUL to all of you reading I'm Not Your Noona. Although the ending is a little short, I hope it'll not disappoint you! I'll continue working on my writings and produce better works in future~ If you like this story, be sure to give this story a big like and subscribe for more future fluffies!