Follow Me

I'm Not Your Noona!

You smiled and nodded sweetly at Jimin, grabbing the album lying in front of you and left the platform jaunting in feather steps. You acted perfectly normal, like nothing has happened, not even as if Jeon Jeongguk- the man who has always made your heart skip a beat with his glorious dimpled smile- was staring at you like he is going to burn a hole through you.

So much for calling you “noona”.

You pushed through the crowd and left the venue silently.  Guilt slowly filled you as soon as you stepped out, was I too much? Maybe he really didn’t mean it… It is just being called a Noona right? No biggie isn’t it?

You bit your lips and fiddled with the leather strap hanging over your right shoulders. Your feet moved slowly towards the bench in front and you sat down unknowingly, eyes absent of any soul. That was really too much isn’t it…

But… He doesn’t even know me, I’m just a fan, a noona in a million, and there are so many fans out there that loves him as much I do… More than I do even, I guess. Maybe by now he has already forgotten about me with all the sweet words he hears and the beautiful fans he sees. Why would what I say or do matter to him? I mean nothing, and he means so much to me. He calls me a noona and now I’m feeling sorry? Why should I?

You huffed and got up in a fit. Your grip around the leather strap tightened momentarily as you let out a short quick breath, lifted your head up and eyes brighten with a splint of frustrations.  You turned your head around and walked off, feeling annoyed.

“Noona!”

You froze in your tracks.

“Noona!”

You pondered for a moment before craning you neck slowly to the back.

It’s Jungkook.

It’s him.

Why did he?

You glanced up blankly at him, eyes wandering from his nose to his lips and slowly up to his eyes. Your eyes met his and you momentarily inhaled a sharp breath.  Your eyes escaped and darted elsewhere.

Why am I like that right now? I should be angry and mad, I should be yelling at him, I should be ignoring him, I should have left, why am I here?

Why is he here?

“Noona, I’m sorry.” He apologized, but somehow you could sense a nervous shake in his voice.

“That’s what you’re here for? Shouldn’t you be at the fansign now?” You managed to reply as calmly.

“I said ‘I’m going to get to you’, didn’t I?” Your eyes widen and you stared right into him.

He means it?

“I meant it.” He stated simply, gazing into your eyes ever so intently. It was no longer the fire-burning eyes like before anymore, it was like the eyes of a puppy, ever so genuine. Your heart melted and your eyes betrayed you by telling him so.

“So are you going to arrest me? Put me behind bars? Charge me of a crime? What can you even do?” You laughed and cocked an eyebrow.

He laughed in reply and that irked you.

What is he trying to do now? I’m not feeling sorry for him and his sorry doesn’t work for me either.

“No, I wasn’t about to, but now that you suggested, I’m holding you as hostage for your treason.”  He closed in and you could feel your breath hitched. He tugged your hand away from the leather strap you have been holding onto since forever and grabbed it in between the two of you.

“Treason? Really?” You threw him an unbelieving look and a lopsided smile hung skeptically on your lips.

“Treason for lying to your own heart.” He replied with a crooked smile that showed a dimple on the left side of his cheeks.

Your smile faded and you let everything sink in to you.

“________!”  He faces the dark empty space in front and yells your full name.

“You are mine-“ you covered his mouth frantically with the other free hand of yours.

“Yah, you’re so embarrassing. What if other people heard us? And are you trying to wake up the dead?”  You hissed in hidden annoyance you tried to reveal, but instead, a big huge smile crept over your face and took over your lips.

He turned back to face you.

“What punishment do you think you deserve for this grave mistake you have committed?” He asked in a deep low voice, questioning like a King from Joseon.

You coughed and stifled your giggle.

“The fate of me is in your hands, I have no words at all, Your Majesty.” You did a curtsy and grinned sillily to yourself.

“All right then,” He smiled and tugged your hand which has never parted from his.

“Follow me.”

 


A/N:

❤ ❤ THANK YOU GUYS~~ LOVE YAAA!! ❤ ❤ 

Here's a lovely kookie for a lovely you~ Annyeong! See you in the next chapter! :)