He is sick and I'm worried

When Jinki is Sick

It was a beautiful scenery outside the hotel, Kibum thought. If only he wasn't alone and enjoying this with his boyfriend. SHINee without Jinki was having a schedule at Brazil. Kibum really can't think anything aside of how Jinki is doing back in korea. He left him right after he was having a polyp surgery. Sure, Kibum was worried. He almost cancelled his schedule too, just so he can be with Jinki and make sure the older is in a good condition. But Jinki always knew better because of course, Kibum need to be there with the other members.

He cried that day before he left him in the hospital to the airport. It's really fortunate that the surgery won't affect anything to his vocal as long as Jinki able to follow up his treatment. Jinki was forbid to talk for few days by the doctor because after-effects of the surgery, so he just hold the younger tightly so Kibum would know that everything is gonna be alright. He will get well very soon.
"I will be back in three days, hyung. Make sure you take care of yourself and your umma will be here too. Call the doctor or nurse if you need anything. and eat your food, i dont want to see you lost any weight when i get back." Kibum stopped for awhile. "Ugh, I'll miss you so much hyung, you probably have no idea about it. And please remember to text me".
Jinki just smiled with everything Kibum's had said. He loved it when he nags. That's just showed how much the youger care about him. He didn't said anything so he just kissed his boyfriend. The sweet innocent kiss becoming a hot make out session in no time. Kibum had to stop to take a breath. Then he leaned in again for the last time, kissing Jinki's forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and his lips. He stood and went to the door.
"I love you, Jinki hyung" Kibum said again in front of Jinki's door, saying goodbye. Then Jinki mouthed "I love you too, baby".

Back to the hotel, Kibum is lying on his bed. Suddenly, a text came through his phone while he is playing with his instagram account.

from: old man
To: kibaem

How's brazil? 

Kibum can't do anything but smile. About damn time, Jinki he thought. 

To: old man
From: kibaem

Brazil was good. The fans chanted your name so loud, hyung. I bet they missed you! If only you were here :( how r u? Everything is fine?

Next few minutes, came another reply

From: old man
To: kibaem 

Awww! It's good to know you r having fun babe. I'm good. I'll be having another examination tho tmrw. If everything's good, doctor will allow me to go home tmrw.

What? He is coming home already? Is he gonna be alright? It's only few days since the surgery, why would the doctor allow him to go home this fast? Kibum is definitely worried. His flight back to korea is due tomorrow's evening. He want to be by Jinki's side as soon as possible. He wanted to be there when jinki will have another examination...... Be on his side.
So he called his manager hyung and ask him to book the earliest flight. The manager was confused for awhile but he understand after all and booked the flight ticket right away.

"Hyung, are you okay? You've been spazzing out for minutes" came Taemin's voice. Oh yes, he was definitely space out for awhile because he didn't realize taemin was back to their shared room already.
"I'm okay, taemin. By the way, I'm going to go back to korea earlier than you and the rest of members, it's okay, right?"
Taemin was slightly confused, then smiled. "Of course it's okay, hyung. You just can't be away for one more day from Onew hyung, isn't it??? I knew that was the reason" He chuckled.
Kibum just rolled his eyes and covered his whole body in the warm of his blankets.

To: old man
From: kibaem

I hope everything is going to be fine then. It's late here hyung, I'm going to sleep. I loveeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuu ❤❤❤❤

He really don't want to text him being all clingy or cheesy, but he just needed it once in awhile. And then he lied down, and drifted to sleep.

To: kibaem
From: old man

Sleep well, sweetheart❤
...
.......
..........
...............
And of course, I love you, too.

 

Kibum woke up reading that text from Jinki and can't help but giggles. What a great way to start the day. He already packed his things last night so now he just need to take a shower and go to the airport right away.

Before he left, he kissed Taemin goodbye who is still in his deep slumber. He also asked his manager hyung to tell Jonghyun and Minho about his early departure, thinking they'll understand too.

He was sleeping all the way in the plane although he was a bit nervous too. Jinki didn't know he will be back this early. He wanted to surprise the older, after all. When he arrived at incheon, he took a taxi straight away to the hospital. It's only 6:43 AM when he arrived by Jinki's room in hospital. He knocked, and open the door to see that no one in the room but jinki. Jinki is still sleeping, of course. He just smiled so widely to see Jinki's current sleeping position. Snoring softly with the blanket almost covered his whole body including his face. He can only saw his tiny golden hair.

He walked into his bed and pull the old man blanket and kissed his forhead whispering "I'm back, hyung".
Jinki stirred and open his eyes to welcomed by none other than his boyfriend face. He was surprised. He thought it must be a dream. Kibum wouldn't be here this early. His flight is today's evening. 

"Yaaa hyung, I'm here for real" kibum said again. That woke jinki up fully. "What??? But how--?" Jinki stuttered. Jinki can't talk that much after all.
"I was just so worried, so I took the earliest flight, alone" Kibum replied. "Besides, how can you survive without me? And.... I just miss you, I guess" he continued.
Jinki is smiling so widely then. He knew the main reason was the last one. So then he took the younger hands and bring him to his bed and hugged him. He kissed his jaw and inhaling his favorite smell in this world, the KIBUM's flavor. He is home. His boyfriend is here, with him.

"I am glad you're here" Jinki said. "Hmmmmmmmm" Kibum was too busy cuddling with his boyfriend. He missed him that much, after all. After minutes of hugging, Kibum lifted his head and giggled. Jinki smiled as well, seeing his adorable baby smiling, and kissed his boyfriend's forehead, eyes and nose. Before he could say or do anything else, Kibum's body pressed against his. Jinki's soft wet tongue along the slit of his mouth to gain entry. Opening for him, Kibum circled it with his own. He shut his eyes and grunted for approval, his shirt to get as close as possible. Jinki heard Kibum's loud moaned and chuckled.
Jinki's mouth moved up to his cheek and he his earlobe before nipping it and whispered "I missed you too, Bummie".

At the end of the day, Jinki was allowed to go home by his doctor. He was meant to go to his parents house, to take a break for awhile. But Jinki insist he want to stay with Kibum, in their dorm for a week before he go to his parents house. Jinki's umma can't tell anything but agreed with his one and only son wish. Besides, she fully trusted kibum that he will take a good care of his son.
Jinki and Kibum can't help but to smirked to the idea of staying in the dorm, just the two of them, because they knew damn well the rest of the members will be back to their parents house after the Brazil's journey and will be back to the dorm a week later for their next schedule.