Chapter 1

How To Tame A Player

No one POV

 

"Hhhhhuuuuaaaaahhhh", a blond haired boy picked his head up from his desk yawning.

"Man, I should have stayed home this morning my head is pounding, I hate hangovers.", the blond boy thought to himself, "I'm going back to sleep"

*slam* A book suddenly hit his desk hard causing him to jump from his sit.

"YAHHHH! Who the hell did that?!" He yelled scanning the room looking for the culprit.

"Jessi Jung. I did it, are you going to do something about it?"

"YES, I'm gonna do som- Oh Ms. Kim I uh didn't know it was you, my apologies. It was my fault." The boy name Jessi apologize as he realized who slammed the book.

“Uhhmm, Mr. Jung stay after class for a minute....I want to have a few words with you.”

“Yes Ma’am” Jessi said with a smile as he bowed.

"Wonderful just wonderful, now I have to stay even longer at school. Must be my lucky day. All I want to so is go home and snuggle with my bed.", Jessi thought to himself.

*Jessi POV After School*

I heard the bell ring, signaling that schools had officially ended, but of course only for today. I neatly packed all of my learning utensils into my bag before heading off to the "wizard", the "wonderful wizard of oz". She is more like the "wicked witch of the west" but whatever. I made my way down through the narrow aisle in between the rows of desk leisurly. Though I think I should walk a bit faster, judging by the look she is giving me right now, she does not like watching me walking down the aisle.

"Mr. Jung, I know you have no life outside of school. However, I do. So walk faster."

"Wow. That was harsh, I think my feelings are hurt." 

"Haha, you're hilarious. I know you don't have feelings. If you did you wouldn't have rejected that girl so harshly yesterday."

I rolled my eyes, so this is why she asked me to stay after.

"Look Yubin-noona, I know my mom asked you to keep an eye out for me, but I can take care of myself ok. That girl needs to know the truth. I am never in my life going to date her ok. I'm just trying to not give her any false hope. It's better to clear up any complicated situations from the start before they get out of hand. Plus if I was interested, we would have already been dating by now. So no need to lectur-"

"Ok, are you done ranting?"

"Well no but, give me like 5 or so more minu-"

"Alright, you're done. Wonderful. Now lets to get down to business. The reason I asked you to stay is to talk to you about the last test you took. You fell in rankings. We talked about this Jessi, I told you I wouldn't bother you and let you continue to do whatever it is you do, but once I see your little "parties" affect your grades. That's where I step in. Your mother asked me to take care of you and keep an eye out for you. What is she going to think if she sees that your academics are slipping under my watch."

I was silent, I really didn't have anything to say about this. I broke the deadlock we shared and looked stared at my shoes. I knew I was in the wrong and now I'm dragging her down with me. I knew my grades were slipping lately, all I've been doing is drinking and partying and if not that, I would be on a date with some girl. I just...just can't stop myself, it's like an addiction. I'm addicted to the party life.

"Look, Jessi I don't want to pressure to hard about your academics but, you have to figure something out. The next end of the month test is coming up, I want you to ace it you hear me. Fix your schedule for the rest of this month, find a tutor, take better notes, do something. I just don't want to see you anywhere below 5th place. This is your last chance if you fail to make it again this month. I'm giving your mother a call."

"Yes ma'am, I promise I'll do better."

"You better, you know how I hate empty promises. Now get out of here, I'm tired of your face."

 

 

The building was silent as I walked through usually crowded hallways to the doors. Maybe I should stay after more often, saves me the trouble of having to shove through the mass of musty highschoolers. Yubin is right though, I need to get my life together if I want a future. I'm going to get disowned at this rate. I'm going to end up flunking all my classes, drop out of school, and work at some low-income job. Wait, can I even give up hanging out. What am I even going to tell everyone? "Hey guys I can't hang out with you anymore because I want to have a future where I'm not scrubbing toilets?" Wait do I even want to give up going out to drink with my friends. Why am I so indecisive, what's wrong with me.

"Hey Oppa, guess who?"

"Not now Jiyeon, I'm going through a mental breakdown and why are you still here"

"Wow, must be a serious if you didn't even notice that I've been walking beside you for the past 5 minutes."

"What? You've been here that long?"

"More or less, but what happened I was worried because I heard you were asked to stay after class."

"Nothing that important, don't worry Ji."

"Alright Oppa, if you say so. See you later?"

"......Yeah" 

We leaned in for a kiss before parting ways. I've always found Jiyeon kind of annoying but at the same time, she's good company. Maybe it's time I end things with here before she thinks we are getting too serious. I feel bad playing her like this.

*Beep*

-Text from Hara-

Hey babe can we meet tonight? I miss you. <3

-To Hara-

Sorry babe, I'm busy tonight maybe next time.

-From Hara-

:c

 

Hara's pretty annoying too, I guess pretty girls are all annoying. Though I feel bad for her too, I'm not even sure what my relationship with her even is right now. She's kinda just one of my side chicks.

-Home

When I step into my house it was the same as when left this morning. The kitchen a was mess, my clothes were all over the floors, the TV was on, and a girl siting on the cou- wait…….A girl on the couch. What I didn’t bring anyone home last night, I think......ok now after thinking I am 100% sure I brought no girls home last night.  And oh my god why is she staring at me so hard, who is this girl. Holy she is approaching me stay calm Jessi, you will get though this, whatever she accuses you of just deny it, just like every other girl you don’t know that appears in your house, but how the hell did I not notice her this morning.

*Tiffany POV*

Sigh. Jessi is taking so long to get home from school, he should have been home by now and I'm getting tired of watching these Korean Drama reruns. Jessi, hurry home. I'm bored. I wonder how surprised he'll be when he sees me. I wonder of he even remembers me. Probably not huh, I mean last time I saw him he was 3 years old. He is probably going to be so surprised that I am living with him now hehe

*bang*

Oh that was the door. He's home!!! He's walking in right now and he has yet to notice m-oh wait, I think he has noticed me. Aww look at his confused face. Ok now he is just staring, can he not speak, has he gone mut-

"Who are you?! And what are you doing in my house?! Are you a burglar?” Jesse shouted.

He can speak, praise the lord! Gues its time to introduce myself,"Hello I'm Tiffany Hwang and I live here now starting today, nice to meet you.” I replied back eye-smiling at him.

”Ummm no you don't, last time I checked I still live here and I'm sure I did not sell the house. Unless I did it drunk.....then I maybe you do live here."

 I giggled and said "Oh no I didn't buy the house your parents hired me to live with you, I'm your new tutor.”

*Jesse POV*

“Right….you are a tutor?” I stared at her “And my parents sent you?”

“Yeah that's right, your father told me he informed you ahead of time.”

“Oh yeah of course….He might have mentioned something like that. Haha.....” I laughed uncomfortably and started walking away slowly. “Wtf, I’m so done, what is this nonsense.” I thought to myself. “Ok….so yeah nice meeting you I’ll just head to my room……ummm bye," I quickly ran into my room and closed the door before she could say anything. "My parents and I are going to have a long talk, so much for letting me figure things out on my own. Yubin-noona is so going to get it from me.My dad has a lot of explaining to do.”

 

(I'm just rewriting the chapters and I'm going to try and finish this story by the end of this summer)