Dinner, Info, and What to do

Grateful

"Oh. Hey Yoona." I sighed in relief seeing that it was Jessica.

 

"Come sit down. Krystal is in the garage right now." she smiled and motioned me to sit.

 

I smiled back and nodded taking a seat at the table. The kitchen smelled really good. I was excited to try the food.

 

No One's POV

Krystal came back and went to the kitchen to find Jessica and Yoona sitting next to each other. She pouted a little but no one noticed. She sat at the available seat which was in front of Yoona. Yoona glanced at Krystal then back at the plate of ddeokbokki that was served and blushed. Krystal smiled at her. She looked adorable with the outfit she gave her. Jessica was just eyeing the two thinking something is a little suspicious, judging from Yoona's reaction. She shook it off and broke the silence.

 

"Alright girls, let's eat." she said while picking up her chopsticks.

 

Yoona nodded and started to eat. Just then, her eyes widened and had a huge smile on her face.

 

"Wow! This is delicious! Daebak!" Yoona said while giving a thumbs up and scarfing down the rest of the food unaware anymore of her surroundings.

 

"Why thank you Yoona. I never received that kind of compliment for unnie before." Krystal.

 

"They're good, but not delicious." Jessica meronged at Krystal.

 

"Well Yoona said it was." Krystl meronged back.

 

"I hadn't had this kind of foodon over 2 years!" Yoona said slowering her pace of eating.

 

Krystal and Jessica looked at eachother each other. 

 

"But this is cheap common foos." Jessica said raising her eyebrows.

 

"Hahah.. Yeah.." Yoona stopped eating for a moment and laughed awkwardly while looking down.

 

Both Krystal and Jessica noticed the girl getting sad and panicked.

 

"Err! Uhmm! Let's continue eating! We'll clean up and watch some TV afterwards!" Krystal said trying to cheer up Yoona.

 

"Alright!" Yoona looked happy again and continued eating.

 

'Okay. The mention of food cheers her up. So she's a shikshin? Or she's just that hungry?' Krystal noted herself.

 

------

After they were done eating, they started cleaning up. Yoona insisted  to help but the Jung sisters refused saying that she was the guest. Yoona was pretty stubborn so she defeted them and helped clean. Once they were done cleaning, Krystal suggested to watch some dramas. After 10 minutes of watching the drama, Krystal couldn't help but be curious about Yoona.

 

"Hey Yoona. How old are you?" She said straight forwardly.

 

"I'm 17." Yoona replied a little surprised by the sudden question.

 

"Eh?! You're the same age as me?" Krystal said shockingly.

 

Jessica had agape that Yoona was so young and was out alone near the store Krystal found her at. She got knew Yoona must have had a reason. She got more determined to take care of Yoona now.

 

"When is your birthday? Just a curiosity on who's older." Krystal asked curiously.

 

"Uhmm.. May 30th" Yoona answered. (Let's just say that the date they're in was April 26)

 

'Oh, her birthday will be next month.' both the jung sisters thought.

 

"So you're older than me. My birthday is October 24th. Do you mind if I still call you Yoona?" Krystal smiled. 

 

"No, not at all." Yoona smiled back.

 

"That's good. You girls will get along well then." Jessica smiled happily.

 

"Get along well?" Yoona questioned.

 

"Yup! You'll be staying with us!" Krystal said excitedly grabbing Yoona's hands and jumping up and down.

 

"Jinja?!" Yoona eyes widened. She could feel tears of hapiness buildning in her eyes.

 

"Ne, jinjaya!" Krystal answered before her sister.

 

"Aigoo~ Don't cry Yoona~" Jessica went to Yoona and hugged her.

 

"We'd be happy to take care of you." 

 

"T-take care of me?" Yoona kept her head down in the embrace of the shorter girl.

 

"Unnie is 23 years old. Just so you know." Krystal informed and went in for a group hug.

 

"What? You look younger!" Yoona said amazed.

 

"How flattering. Thank you." Jessica giggled and lightly patted Yoona's back. 

 

Krystal pulled away.

 

"What?! Unnie is an oldie!" Krystal laughed.

 

"Yah!" Jessica smacked the back of Krystal's head.

 

Krystal winced rubbing the spot where she got smacked and meronged at her sister. Yoona laughed at the two. The Jung sisters laughed as well seeing Yoona laugh, was like an alligator. Yoona suddenly yawned. They both smiled at her.

 

"You can go ahead to bed first Yoona. You can sleep in my room on the bed." Krystal said to her. She wanted to tidy up the guest room.

 

"Oh.. okay." Yoona said quietly and bowed to the two girls and started heading upstairs.

 

Yoona's POV

I walked upstairs to the room I've been to before. I looked around the room that I hadn't yet to take a moment to notice.

 

"Wow.. It's so neat." I walked near a desk and noticed a picture on it.

It was a picture of their family I assumed.

 

"Mom..." I smiled sadly. 

 

I placed the picture back then walked to the king sized bed I was told to sleep on. I let my body lazily fall on it.

 

"Kyaaa~" I rolled around in the bed. It was so soft and cozy.

 

I faced the ceiling and smiled. Then my smile slowly faded away thinking.

 

'Wait.. Why did they decide to bring me home with them?' 'They seem to belong to a rich family' 'They let me in here for free?' 'Do I have to do something to stay here?' 'Will I be a slave?!' 

 

Lots of worries were in my mind. I shook my head and hugge a pillow since there were two. I decided to sleep and think about my worries tomorrow. I'm glad I get to sleep comfortably again after some years.

 

Krystal's POV

Unnie and I were sitting on the couch after Yoona went to sleep.

 

"Unnie. When I went to get Yoona's clothes, I checked her pockets to see if she had anything we would've known more about her." Krystal looked down.

 

"Did you find anything?" She asked me.

 

"No.. All I found was a Jolly Rancher wrapper." I felt sorry for Yoona.

 

"No ID? No phone? No money?" She questioned.

 

I shook my head.

 

"We have no choice then..." She said tapping on her chin.

 

"Unnie, don't tell me you're kicking her out." I pleaded her.

 

"No, you pabo!" She knocked my head.

 

I pouted rubbing my head.

 

"We buy her a phone, get her some clothes, and anything else she needs." SHe explained to me.

 

"Oh, and she's gonna need to go to school. Same one as yours of course, SM High. She'll be a senior like you." She added.

 

I smiled at my sister widely ear to ear and hugged her tightly.

 

"Yayyy! Unnie! You're so awesome!" I hugged her tighter.

 

"Yah! You're gonna killed me!" She pushed me.

 

"Sorry unnie. I'm just so happy!" I'm glad we're going to help her.

 

"Yeah. I can tell. Anyways, go to sleep. We'll start shopping tomorrow." She ordered me.

 

"Okie dokie! Goodnight unnie!" I kissed her cheek and ran up the stairs.

 

I was about to head to the guest room but I looked at my room where Yoona was sleeping in. Just to check if she was okay, I opened the door slowly and quietly walked in. I smiled and walked towards the figure on the bed. Her sleeping face was so cute.

'Why would someone so beautiful like you be out and alone like that?'

 

I moved her hair away from her face and lightly ceressed her cheek.

 

"Sweet dreams Yoona" I whispered softly and smiled then headed out the room to get some sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep.

//rubs my hands together// Sorry sorry sorry sorry for not updating a lot.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to update next week.

To Be Continued....