Our Names and a Little Incident

Grateful

"So, what's your name?" the raven haired girl asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Uh-Uhm.. Y-Yoona.." I shyly responded.

"Wow! Such a beautiful name!" The girl said amusingly.

"Th-Thank you.." I blushed.

"Well, Yoona. My name is Krystal, and this is my sister Jessica." She gestured her hand to the girl driving.

"Th-Thank you for taking me with y-you" I studdered.

"I'm sorry for bothering you Ms. Jessica-ssi" I bowed to her in my seat.

"It's not a problem at all Yoona. Please, you don't need to be so formal. I find them uncomfortable. I'll call you Yoona, and you call me Jessica, or Sica." she smiled and glanced at the rear mirror.

"O-okay. Gamsahabnida J-Jessica." I bowed again. It felt weird without using honorifics to people I don't know well. 

"Same with me, no honorifics." Krystal smiled.

I nodded.

--------- Krystal's POV ----

10 minutes later we arrived at our house. Sica unnie and I got out the car and I opened the door for Yoona. She looked up at me. I can tell she was nervous.

"Come on. It's okay." I reassured her.

"Sica unnie and I live alone together." I reached out my hand to her.

She came out the car and bowed to me.

"Thank you so much." This girl really is too respectful. I smiled at her.

"Let's go in Krystal, Yoona. It's freezing." Jessica said already walking to the door.

I rubbed my arms. It is cold. Yoona was probably freezing to death near the store.

"Come on in Yoona. You're gonna catch a cold." I held her hand and we walked inside our house.

It was really warm. I looked back to Yoona to see if she felt warm as well. was agape as she was looking around. Yeah, I guess our house was pretty big. I giggled at her. Her expression was cute.

"Let's go upstairs to my room Yoona." I said still holding her hand.

"H-Huh?" She closed and stared blankly at me. I chuckled and pulled her upstairs to my room.

"You need to wash up before you eat." I said to her looking through my closet for comfortable clothes for her to wear.

I found a loose white long sleeve, red sweatpants along with lingerie and a clean towel. After gathering the clothes, I gave them to her.

"We seem to be the same size, sorta." I smiled examining her.

"I'll be cooking dinner because my sister doesn't know how to cook even though she's older." I said before she could ask if I was going to wash. "You can just put your clothes next to the door. I'll cone by later to wash them." I added. She nodded.

Man, she looked like a lost puppy. It was so cute. I just barely noticed her doe eyes. They're really pretty and addicting to look at. Krystal! What are you thinking?! Stop it!

"Thank you.." she mumbled but I managed to hear it.

"I-It's my pleasure." I smiled at her I felt myself starting to blush.

"The bathroom is right there to the right." I pointed towards it.

We had our own bathroom in each room. I could've let her use the quest room's bathroom but we were already here. Plus I needed to clean that room, we never really used it. Yoona looked towards where I pointed and nodded

"Th-Thank you again." she bowed and headed to the direction.

"Mhm." I smiled then walked out the room and went downstairs to start cooking.

----------- Jessica's POV ------

I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV. I heard a noise from the kitchen then got up knowing who it was.

"So why did you decide to bring her?" I asked curiously sitting at the dinning table and rested my head on it.

"First of all, she was really pretty. And she seemed like she really needed help. When she looked at me, I could tell she was crying and that broke my heart. Yoona seems really young as well. A beautiful girl like her doesn't deserve to be so lonely out in the dark at such a cold weather. It seems to me that there's way more to her than what meets the eye. She must've had a reason to be out and alone covered in dirt like that. I'll wait for her to be more comfortable with us before we can ask her for her reason. So for the meantime, unnie, can Yoona stay with us?" She turned and looked at me after boiling some water and taking out a pan.

I looked into her eyes. I can feel the she really wants to help Yoona. Her eyes are practically pleading me. After hearing her explanation, I too wanted to help the poor young girl.

"Of course she can." I smiled at her.

Krystal smiled happily jumping up and down while clapping her hands. I couldn't help but laugh at her being so childish.

"Yah. Get back to cooking." I said to her.

I took my phone out hearing my phone ringing. I smiled looking at the screen. It was a call from my lover. I swiped the green button and pressed the phone against my ear.

"Sica-chu~" my lover calls me by that nickname.

"Hey Kkab! What's up?" My girlfriend's name was Yuri, Kwon Yuri. I nicknamed her Kkab because she can be such a kid.

"I just wanted to say goodnight to you love." Yuri said cutely.

"You're going to sleep already? Did you eat yet?" she never usually would sleep at this time.

"Ne. I had dinner earlier since I was tired." she assured me.

"With who? Don't overwork yourself, arasso?" I worry about her a lot. She works at an office and office work is never easy. 

"Wae? Jealous? It's okay Sica-chu~ I was with Tiffany and Seohyun. I'll be fine with work. Thank you for worrying love." Tiffany and Seohyun are my friends, also Yuri's co workers. I had no problem at all being with Yuri.

"Oh, okay. That's what I do Kkab. You should go to sleep and het plenty of rest." I told her sincerely.

"Arasso then my ice princess~ I'll go now. Goodnight, I love you!" she said sweetly.

"Sweet dreams Yuwie! I love you too!" I replied to her.

We ended the call. I hugged my phone and squealed. I love her so much.

"Yah! Unnie! Stop that!" Krystal looked at me terrifyingly.

"Tch. Wait until you find your own love." I glared at her. She blushed. What? Why was she blushing?

"Do you have someone you like, Krystal?" I was curious.

"Hmm.. I don't really know yet unnie." she tilted her head and seemed to be thinking hard about it.

I guess she was answering honestly so I didn't push it anymore.

"What are you making?" I asked glancing over at the pan.

"Ddeokbokki." she grinned.

"Huh? I thought we were going to eat healthy tonight." I looked at her confused.

"I changed my mind. It seems like Yoona is really hungry and she is pretty thin." for a sister like her, she can be really consider.

"Oh, okay. I'll help prepare the table." I got up and went to the cabinets getting things we need.

"Oh, unnie. Can you also serve the food? It's already done. I need to go wash Yoona's clothes." she said turning off the stove.

"Alright, go on." I nodded and shoo'ed her away.

-------- Krystal's POV ----

I went upstairs heading to my room. I opened the door and to my surprise I see Yoona standing next to the bathroom. Her hair was dripping wet and only had a towel wrapped around her. Didn't she bring all the clothes in with her? I stood there and blushes admiring her figure. Sure she was thin, but man she was also in good shape. She saw me and we made eye contact for a split second. My face flushed.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry! I-I was g-going to get y-your c-clothes!" I turned around quickly respecting her privacy. My heart was throbbing.

"O-Oh, okay. S-Sorry, I dropped the bra on my way in." she explained.

I heard a door shut then I looked back. She'd already gone back into the bathroom.

'Phew.. Oh my gosh..' I murmured to myself and felt all over my face. It was really hot. I fanned myself to calm down then I quickly grabbed her clothes and walked out the room not forgetting to close the door. I walked back downstairs to the garage where the washing machine was at and put her clothes in it.

------------ Yoona's POV ----

'Oh my gosh! What the heck?!' I was blushing insanely.

I covered my face in embarrassment. How will I face her now?! Well, she did turn around so it wasn't that bad, but still! I felt my heart beating irregularly. Omo, why am I acting like this? I lightly pounded on my chest to control it. 'Calm down Yoona. Calm down. She's a girl as well. What's the problem?' I tried to relax myself. I shook my head and began to dress. The clothes were loose but really comfortable. I got out the bathroom and dried my hair more before waking out the bedroom. I nervously walked down the stairs hearing played and utensils being moved around. I gulped as my feet touched the floor and headed to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this boring chapter and many mistakes. Added some YulSic though c: I didn't have time to reread anything. I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow~ mianhae. I'll try to make some time. Oh and sorry for the dialogue being all smashed together. Honestly, when I'm typing, I'm spacing them out into different lines. And when I post it, I find them jumbled up ; n; Aish, so frustrating. Any advice on that? My phone is a Nokia Lumia 521. (Yes, I hate it) To be Continued...